[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0506.jpg (45KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
45KB, 460x307px
Long story short me and my bf both have anxiety and depression issues. He broke up with me, I had a massive panic attack and ended up in the ER. I'm always the one to talk to him first. Should I txt him or move on atleast until he communicates with me.?
>>
Been togeather 6 years, never have any problems or big fights
>>
>>17666987
why did he break up? Is this a pattern with the two of you? You break up with him and he breaks up with you then you get back together for a day or week and do it all over again?
>>
This is completely unlike us. Only other time we had broken up was for 2 months during high school. Stupid fight. We have always been very close and open. Then all of a sudden he said he wasn't attracted to me anymore and he had to think if he wanted to stay with me. Then I went crazy 3 days ago and still haven't talked. The only difference in behavior was more time at a friends house than usual.
>>
>>17666987
i think its a good idea to stay clear of him and use this as a way to self improve OP
>>
>>17666987
>more time at a friends house than usual
I really hate to say this but sounds like he may have another girl he is pursuing. When you say you went crazy, what did you do?
>>
>>17666987

if a break up sends you to the ER, then you aren't stable enough to date.
>>
I had a massive panic attack and was diagnosed with a panic disorder. I saw my dr yesterday and got referrals to a psychiatrist. I'm working on the problem. I just don't want to though away 6 years of a relationship with out know what the problem was. He never has said why he felt that way, just that he does.
>>
>>17667044
I agree he owes you at least a better explanation than you got but in the meantime work through this with your Dr. With no more to go on it's impossible to determine if salvaging the relationship an option. Do you know any of his family or mutual friends?
>>
Yes but i dont know if he has talked to any of them and I don't wan to create a problem for him if he didn't want to tell anyone. Should I try to reach out to him at all?
>>
>>17667044
>I just don't want to though away 6 years of a relationship with out know what the problem was
>I just don't want to though away
>though
Yeah I'd break up with you too
>>17667059
No he doesn't, he owes you nothing. Stop being so entitled.
>>
>>17667061
I wouldn't but only because you are in a fragile state right now. I would seek out your family or people you can completely trust for some stability and again continue with this Dr.

Breaking up is hard and hurtful for anyone especially a 6 year relationship and the suddenness of his actions.
>>
File: 1470860042223.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470860042223.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
Grow up you little bitch, going to the ER for something so stupid.
>>
File: 1250631840672.jpg (11KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1250631840672.jpg
11KB, 258x314px
>>17667069
Most butthurt person on /adv/ right now
>>
>>17667083
damn, posted too soon, this kid comes right in 2nd:
>>17667079
>>
>>17667079
They don't give you an option. Go to the ER willingly or they will force you.
>>
File: 20160710_131408.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160710_131408.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>17667083
If course I'm mad, it's because stupid people like you think anxiety is an emergency and go to the hospital. No wonder the whole health care system is collapsing. I have to deal with stupid people like OP everyday. That is not an emergency.
>>
>>17667096
The problem with our healthcare system isn't with people like me. I asked the police to go away, I refused to go to the hospital, they forced me to be there. Not my problem they wouldn't listen. It's how they treat people with issues like me. They just pass them onto someone.
>>
>>17667096
This guy didnt post my post>>17667069
I have no problem with people going to the er over anxiety attacks...what i do have a problem with is people being entitled (oh and homophone confusion)
>>
>>17667033
This.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.