[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Term Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Leave her alone.png (1MB, 1737x934px) Image search: [Google]
Leave her alone.png
1MB, 1737x934px
Hey /adv/ I need some help here. Me and my girlfriend are going on two years now. We moved in together after being long distance for half a year. We have an apartment and share all of the bills. She's the love of my life and I wouldn't dream of breaking up with her, but lately we, well I, have taken issue with our sex life. We have great sex and we both know what eachother wants rather well. However, lately she hasn't wanted to have sex nearly as often as we usually do. It's like 4-5 times a month and seeming to decline. I know it has a little to do with the fact that she put on 20-30 pounds over the summer due to being rather depressed. We're working out and she knows that I still find her attractive.
How can I get her interested again? I've suggested being more adventurous, but i'm much more into that than she is.
Additional information: We're both college Juniors and neithe of us have had sex with other people prior to the relationship.

Any sort of advice would be appreciated. We've been a bit on edge since I brought it up. She just says she doesn't know how to change her sex drive. Is it possible that we're just different with our sexual desires?

pic unrelated
>>
File: SJ_Shoulder_Shrug.jpg (33KB, 442x550px) Image search: [Google]
SJ_Shoulder_Shrug.jpg
33KB, 442x550px
>>17666804
>I know it has a little to do with the fact that she put on 20-30 pounds over the summer
Red flag

>How can I get her interested again? I've suggested being more adventurous, but i'm much more into that than she is.
She just wanted a sucker to rope in, she is going to get fat and make you the breadwinner
>>
>>17666804
fat bitches are lazy cunts arent they?
>>
>>17666804
Im in a similar situation OP, except mine had been put on a new regimen of medication,so theres at least a plausible reason. I still dont know what to do though. Seems like a dick move to just feel like breaking up with her bcus she doesnt wanna have sex all the time which I do.
>>
>>17666804
>he fell for the gf meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNBEXaDvrw8
>>
>>17667718
I think it might be similar for her too. She's trying to drop the weight, but the birth control she is on is making it difficult, I think. We go to the gym, eat healthy, etc but I drop weight much much faster.
Maybe convincing her to get off the birth control would help that Idk.
Have you talked to your gf about this too? If so, what did she say?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.