[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks aside, what kind of BEHAVIOUR is the most attractive on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Looks aside, what kind of BEHAVIOUR is the most attractive on a girl?

I take care of my health and hygiene but otherwise won't really compromise my appearance in hopes of finding someone, so what is attractive concerning manners and behaviour?
>>
Being kind, not being a hoe. Fun to talk to and be with. Cooking and cleaning is MUH DICK
>>
>>17666593
Friendly or outgoing girls (read: fun but not slutty).

You shouldn't be "hello I'm mommy or daddy issues help me / fuck me " or "you haven't impressed me in the past four sentences , don't speak to me or my eggs every again ,". Just relax , life isn't meant to be taken to seriously all the god damn time , especially by people who act like it isn't but pretend like it is.
>>
>>17666612
BUT, the catch with all this is it has to be a natural part of you. Forcing this behavior nullifies all of it. Forgot to mention that
>>
People have different opinions of what they find attractive (obviously), but in general women should be ladylike, kind, classy and interesting to talk to.

Couple these qualities with decent looks (average to good looking face and non-anorexic/obese body) and you're by default a quality girl.
>>
>>17666616
Well, I can't stomach sex at all so being a hoe is not really a problem.

>>17666648
I'm fit, clean and not deformed.

The matter is the way I was brought up, mom taught me more about how to use a cordless drill than how to walk in heels. You're going to have to define "classy" and "ladylike" better.
>>
confidence
self respect
love
joy
harmony
interest
peace
gratitude
cuteness
>>
>>17666593
Well, it depends on every person, so I'd just list my personal "must haves" for a girl.

>confidence
It's just hot if the chick knows what she wants, gets it and doesn't waste any fucks what others think about it. Obviously it has to be backed up by something.

>intelligence
Strictly related to behavior it'd be the ability to read people, hold a conversation about tons of different subjects, knowing when not to talk, being able to cheer motherfuckers up, hold a debate, explain her opinions, etc
Education level tends to show itself in behavior and language too, so let's just put that here as well.

>humor
Obviously related to intelligence, next to appearance and confidence it probably stands out the most. People who can't find the funny in any situation or bitch when you make fun of them are a pain to hang with.

>passion
Having some shit they love and live for tends to show in behavior too, it's fucking adorable and admirable when people monologue about their passions and work towards reaching what they want.

>outgoing
Related to confidence. Always being open for new experiences, wanting to meet new people, even if briefly. Being interested in the world. Also being able to be the center of the crowd and dealing with attention.

>>17666615
>"you haven't impressed me in the past four sentences , don't speak to me or my eggs every again ,"
What's wrong with that? Assuming a person is somewhat attractive and charming, there are bound to be swarmed by people, girl or guy. It's physically impossible to give your attention to everybody and wasting it on the ones who can't show that they are worth it, is not going to work to well when there are dozens lining up. At worst it's not very nice but at least it's honest. How would you propose to deal with people who bore your out of your mind?
>>
>>17666751
>i can't stomach sex at all

> what kind of BEHAVIOUR is the most attractive on a girl

lol
>>
File: 1405787983277.jpg (24KB, 230x202px) Image search: [Google]
1405787983277.jpg
24KB, 230x202px
>>17666751
>i can't stomach sex at all
>>
>>17666927
I guess I'd tick all of those except for confidence and passion. I have absolutely no idea what I want out of life or how to get it.

>>17666957
>>17667060
I'm not seeing what you find so funny.
>>
>>17667090

>I'm not seeing what you find so funny.

Are you literally that dense?
>>
>>17667095
I've been diagnosed with mild autistic traits so yes, I suppose so.
>>
>>17666593
>f BEHAVIOUR is the most attractive on a girl?
Being sweet and nice.
As I get older this is more and more important.
When I was young, a girl could be a complete bitch as long as her body was good.
Now I totally ignore those. Give me the nice girls any day.
>>
>>17667113
I don't think I'm particularly vicious, or that there's anything wrong with my body.

My breasts are kind of sad and my ribcage is a bit weirdly shaped, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Nothing you'd see with clothes on.
>>
>>17666593
Things that make me want a girl(looks aside):
>fob (from east asia)
>bad english /not first language
>cook & clean =married
>traditional
>>
>>17667090
>I guess I'd tick all of those except for confidence and passion. I have absolutely no idea what I want out of life or how to get it.
Heh, from my experience most people tend to lack these two. Makes me wish I could go back to my old standards of "funny, smart and hot".

Though while confidence is a complex one; how comes you have no clear goal in life? Assuming you're in your 20s with some life experience and somehow smart, it's kinda surprising that you didn't find anything at all.

>>17667145
>fob (from east asia)
What kind of behavior is that?
>>
>>17666593
>what kind of BEHAVIOUR is the most attractive on a girl?

intelligence.

if a women is intelligent she will know when to be kind, caring and assertive. also, book smarts is important too so i can have deep, interesting discussions. im aware most people are not like this.
>>
>>17667167
Because millenials can't afford those things anymore. I can't decide I want to study to become an X and go work at Y for as long as I want and make a livable wage and retire. Making ends meet, being employed for as long spans as possible and never spending significant time homeless is a realistic goal.

That is, unless a war breaks out. I have no plan for WW3. I've got no idea how I'll protect and provide for my family in that kind of a situation.

I'd like to write books, though. And to have a little dog that I could take everywhere and carry in my coat pocket in the winter.
>>
>>17667200
Rocking' dem jade glasses, eh? You're right saying that this generation has it a lot harder but the picture you're painting is even darker than the reality. As long you're living in the first world, most paths are perfectly realistic, and massive changes are bound to come in the next two decades; whether it's a automatisated semi-utopia with basic income or a neo-feudalistic shitfest. Besides, in case of WW3, nuclear missiles are going to take care of the retirement and any other worries.

Writing is pretty cool for sure, good luck either way.
>>
>>17667167
East asian fob women have different mannerisms and behavior than western, i prefer theirs.
>>
Kindness goes a long way, I also like strongwilled and dominant women. Nothing is worse than a submissive doormat.
>>
>>17666593

its different for every guy, so really it comes down to your legit pesronality.

the problem with these threads is
>people want to find some magic loophole to attract people
>we tell you its impossible
>you insist that you're not looking for some magic way to attract people jusdt trying to 'better your chances'
>then thirty posts later you're still mad that our advice is what you already know.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.