[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 14

File: g shit.jpg (30KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
g shit.jpg
30KB, 500x388px
Ask me anything about relationships, I'm very disciplined in the art of women taming.
>>
>>17666579

why do women cheat, when you give them almost everything they want and still it doesn't seem like enough, why?
>>
>>17666579
Why do they lie about size not mattering?
>>
How do I meet women on a college campus?
How do I maintain a relationship without having a car and thus not being able to take them to far-away places as is traditionally expected?
What should I do if I start developing feelings for a female friend who I'm pretty sure doesn't reciprocate?
>>
>>17666579
How can I use my gf to attract more girls?
>>
>>17666579
How do I seduce my married, Catholic female dentist?
>>
>>17666809

Many of men have had the same complaint, thing is women have NO idea what they want guy. Women's end goal is to have you "ALL" to herself and to have complete power/control over you. Why?

In the beginning of the relationship it's total bliss for her and like a woman they want more, MORE, and more of that bliss but you know what they say right, too much of a good thing, can be bad for you. She's going to do WHATEVER to have you all to herself, even though this isn't really what she wants. In the end, the boyfriend becomes a clingy predictable yes man to the gf and she gets super bored. Generally speaking, women's emotions sabotage the relationship.

What should you do about? Just let women CHASE, but realize they will never give up on getting you where they want you. Don't let their chasing be fruitless(or she will lose interest), give them a "tiny" incentive to show her she's getting somewhere with her "goal" , spoon feed her. Generally though just do what you can do for her, when YOU have the time to do it, don't alter your lifestyle for a woman.
>>
>>17666816

Well the g spot is 2 inches inside the vagina, however I believe women like men with bigger dicks because of the confidence most of the guys carry with it. I also feel guys some guys with big dicks are too over confident and feel like they don't have to put in as much effort as a guy with a smaller penis would. Having a big penis isn't everything, women like more mental stimulation in the bedroom, they want you to show that animal lust, passion, and desire for her by your actions and words, thing is men are too worried about their performance in the bed(too in their head) to really show that or enjoy the sex. You can't fake it to make it either, it has to be natural as breathing.

Best thing to do is to not have sex with your gf unless, you really really want it. Unless your gf can get you to brink of you wanting to rip her panties of with your teeth, don't fuck her yet.
>>
>>17666579
How the fuck do I get a gf. I canĀ“t be that ugly/autistic. Im tall, smart and have an average face and work out(not ottermode yet though). Im in uni right now.
Whats the best next step I should do?
Why is this shit so hard, I thought things like that come naturally for people. For me it seems like a fuckton of work.
>>
>>17667022

Size matters, but probably not in the way that the other anon was thinking.

Huge dick does not automatically mean greater sexual pleasure, but it can. People forget how much of a mental thing sex and arousal can be. Size queens really like the IDEA of a big cock and the mental associations (e.g. masculinity, desire, passion, strength) and this translates directly into enjoying it more because you end up getting aroused by it. While being filled by a big cock might necessarily not rub any more nerves or sensory regions than a more average penis, the sensation of being more filled itself might be pleasurable/arousing.

It's actually fairly easy to understand if you think of it in terms of big tits.

Lots of guys like big breasts - often times they add elements of latent sexuality and femininity to a woman. She wears a tight little dress that shows off her amazing mammories and it makes you horny as fuck. Then when it actually comes down to fucking her you watch her boobs bounce around and you fuck her harder because it really turns you on. It's not like her tits are rubbing some kind of special pleasure zone on your body, just the visual ends up making sex more pleasurable for you.

Likewise, fucking a girl without big boobies may not be any less fun or pleasurable unless you have a particularly strong fetish for tits. I've gotten equally horny with a chick that had A-cups as with another that had C's - I'm not doing any titty fucking or bouncing them around but I'm not thinking like "Oh man, this sucks because I wish I were tit fucking or squeezing her knockers instead of just pounding her pussy..." Maybe some guys would think that way, but then they're with the wrong girl (and the girl is with the wrong guy). The corollary to this is that a woman can enjoy sex just as much with a dude who has a smaller dick - just through different means and positions etc.
>>
Met a dude online. He promised me we could get in better shape together. I've been shy but always forward about being chubby/overweight. Finally met in person. He seems to like everything about me personality-wise, but he's completely unattracted to me physically. Even still, he will have sex with me every day/multiple times a day. I'd literally do anything, I would go as far as surgery to change my body for him.

How do I move on and stop feeling so worthless?
>>
>>17666850

>How do I meet women on a college campus?

Be yourself, don't apologize for being yourself and let your intentions be known, being yourself is effortless. Don't look for validation from women, entertain yourself, make picking up women a game for you, don't take it too seriously. Get use to rejection, because it's all a number game with women. Out of 10 women one it least has to dig you.

>How do I maintain a relationship without having a car and thus not being able to take them to far-away places as is traditionally expected?

What I'd do is, chat with some girls, take them on free or cheap dates and let what happens next be up to the girl, date more than one girl. However, try to aim for getting sex from these girls throughout dates. If she doesn't want a relationship, it least try to get a friends with benefits thing going if possible. Still work on getting a car though.

>What should I do if I start developing feelings for a female friend who I'm pretty sure doesn't reciprocate?

Let her know your true intentions, no filter. Be direct, just don't be on that, i've loved you for so long, in general all that mushy crap, women don't feel they deserve that shit and you know deep down they don't either.

But really anon, date other girls and you won't be to bent/obsessed with that one girl.
>>
>>17666858

Well that depends on how attractive your gf and i don't mean cute(i love cute girls), i mean "hot" . Like she's up to date with her styles/outfits, wears flawless makeup and has a nice body. Women don't want to go after a guy they "know" they can take from a woman, they want a guy who's more unattainable, who already has what he needs at home. Women love a challenge, something that will give them validation, something that proves her desirability.

Now if you're trying to get threesomes, i suppose just go to a club or something.
>>
>>17667022
>Best thing to do is to not have sex with your gf unless, you really really want it. Unless your gf can get you to brink of you wanting to rip her panties of with your teeth, don't fuck her yet.

Just wanna say that it feels good to read this from someone who knows what they're talking about. At first you came off like a PUA but you're making too much sense now.

That was advice that I didn't follow. As a virgin in his twenties I felt like having sex was something I had to do at the first opportunity, and early this year when I had a gf I tried to jump in and blew it. My self esteem wanted to do it more than my dick did, and then I had to tell her I was a virgin and it became this huge thing of me having issues to deal with so we ended up having a sexless relationship for almost a year until we broke up. I guess I know for next time, heh.
>>
>>17666579

>be with long distance gf for 2.5 years
>recently events made me realize I have to get my priorities straight
>think I have to break up in order to focus on myself and grow
>she won't let it go
>feel like I still love her
>start hanging out with work friends more
>hook up with girl I work with
>she says she has feelings for me
>I like her too, but too early to say anything real
>now stuck between self, gf, and girl at work
>>
>>17666864

Well, first i'd just keep up a playful conversation with her, lower her guard and keep the convo fun and light. If you just plain out ask her for a date, it'll be really awkward for you lol. I mean it's a dentist office after all.

Get her guard down and play like you didn't know she wasn't married. Then go all out! tell her she has a banging body(be descriptive as possible about her looks) and a cool personality, then ask her out on a date. If she says " i told you i was married." after, pretend like you forgot and give a real good apology. Then after that, don't talk too much the next couple of visits, keep it simple. She MAY miss the conversation and try to make a move on you.

Another option is to stay away, because some married men are crazy as cat shit.
>>
Should I not bother trying to go out with a girl if she keeps pushing back dates and doesn't really initiate conversations?

We went out once and I think it went really well, we both talked a lot but now for round two, she isn't receptive. She said she's too busy to meet up because of uni assignments despite only being asked for coffee. She said she's free later in the week, but she hasn't said when she's free again. Is it always up to me to initiate things out should I just stop altogether?
>>
How do I keep conversations with girls over text? I try teasing and making jokes but i'm not sure if its working well..
>>
>>17667032

Well always remember that, looks only get you in the door, your relationship knowledge keeps you in the door.

If you think getting a gf is hard, keeping one is way more harder. So I'd be patient and just go on as much dates as you can. First though, you need to focus more on getting in touch with who you really are, because being yourself is effortless. Secondly, what women really need from men is to accept a woman's gender for what it is, emotional, illogical, indecisive, and vulnerable. Women want to be lead by their bf, show that you're a leader, she is your puppy to nurture into adulthood. Father like daughter, as weird as that sounds. I know what you're thinking "fuck that shit, I'm not going to parent a grown adult." , but you don't argue with a crocodile for living in a swamp and being a carnivore do you? why? because that's just how he was created. We are mammals after all, females and males don't just have physical differences. You think a silver back ape or male lion would let his women take over? Heck no, because the women aren't suited for the job of leadership.

When you're picking up girls, take the lead. Do not take women too seriously.
>>
>>17667329

What are signs a shy girl likes you? Like this girl I know is really fucking quiet and doesn't speak to any guys.
>>
>>17667081

>Size queens really like the IDEA of a big cock and the mental associations (e.g. masculinity, desire, passion, strength) and this translates directly into enjoying it more because you end up getting aroused by it.

very very true.
>>
>>17667129

>I'd literally do anything

Well get to that gym girl, if you'll do anything. Try yoga so you can keep your mind more focused through the day.

>he's completely unattracted to me physically. Even still, he will have sex with me every day/multiple times a day.

He said he was unattracted to you and he still fucked you, if he calls you unattractive and still persists on dating and fucking you, that won't motivate you to lose weight and you letting him fuck you, just plays on you feeling worthless. If your bf laid it out there that he wouldn't have sex unless you lost weight, that would of been the push you need since you seem so fascinated by this guy, if he keeps having ex with you, you'll lose interest in losing.

You need to hold him to what he said about helping you get in shape.
>>
>>17667212

I say break it off with the gf and keep focusing on yourself. Always put yourself first, you're all you have at the end of the day. Don't let no woman tell you how to live your life, EVER, do as you please. With the coworker, keep her around or don't, just don't let her pry too much into your life, give her what you can give her, she's on YOUR time, not hers. Date other women too.
>>
>>17667231

Best thing to do in this situation is to talk to date other girls, good practice to date 3 or 4 girls at a time. She might be genuinely busy, so if you talk to other girls and get preoccupied in that, you might get a surprise call or text from her.
>>
>>17667246

>but i'm not sure if its working well

The only way to be really sure of yourself and her interest is to be in a girl's face on a date but if you do get on a date, don't try so hard to impress her. Put the pressure on her and be yourself. By pressure i mean, don't let her pry you with a lot of questions, control the situation and diffuse it, with jokes are whatever. Don't try to get her to laugh or seek validation, entertain yourself. Being yourself is effortless and she's going to like that you didn't, let her get her way. She's going to see it as a challenge and women love what they can't have.

Women go into dates always to get the upper hand, don't let them.
>>
>>17667337

I say give her like your facebook email or something, if she adds you, you're in the game. Shy girls are usually excessive texters.

However shy girls are sometimes really dependent on their bfs and get awfully clingy. If you can handle that, go for it. Help her come out of her shell, do some exciting things together.
>>
I want to believe I'm dating a good loyal long term girl. Her friends though are not the best influence. Validation/attention seekers. One ended out dating the first time due to the concept of I was taking away her friend, so she started inviting/wanting my girl out more. She wanted a second chance later saying she wanted to be my long term girl and I'm the best guy she ever dated. The more she says that stuff the more I'm like why now? Why not before? Kind of builds the resentment more
>>
>>17667557

Well simply women don't know what they want guy, they'll say one thing and do another. Don't take women's words seriously every, look at their actions.

I'd say anon, don't let your guard down.
>>
My gf of 3 months has gotten cold and distance 3 weeks now and it's driving me nuts, we barely argue and i bust my ass for her, wtf?
>>
>>17667420
We snapchat daily but it's only like one a day. I'll try to find new girls to chat up but seeing how I'm a kissless virgin, we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17667865
shes going to leave you.
>>
>>17667143
>date lots of girls

I've had two girlfriends and both of them sort of just fell into my lap without any real period of dating. They were clearly interested in me and we went from acquaintances to flirtatious friends to dating almost immediately. I never learned how to approach women with the clear intent of dating them. I never learned how to ask for dates or go on dates or 'play the game' or be a good texter or anything. Being told to 'just ask out lots of girls' means nothing to me and doesn't help me at all because I literally don't know how to do it.
>>
File: 1473746744292.png (597KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1473746744292.png
597KB, 500x625px
Alright, so I post my situation and I never get replies. I hope to get some help here. In July I met this girl, we kissed, but nothing advanced further. We were extremely flirty, but one day I got mad at her for something. She was hesrtbroken, but after that day, she was never the same with me. A month of us not talking goes by, and I find out through her friend she started to talk to another dude.

I was over her by then, but suddenly we started talking again. Same old same old, flirty and shit. I don't care much now, but what do you think the endgame is here? We had another argument two weeks ago, and although in younger than her, I was being the most grown up between us. Told her to grow up and realize some shit. Anyways, now we are snapchatting and talking like we used to. Should I read lightly or just go all in with my cards again?
>>
>>17667388
I should have added I literally moved across the country to be with him, and he said I can't stay because it's unfair to me. So, yeah, I planned on daily gym stuff with him. I thought he would teach me. Guess not. Breaks my heart because he admits he's shallow. I'm sad he's giving up on me. It's only been two weeks.
>>
this is a long term situation:

theres this girl i liked in high school but i didnt make a move until it was too late because I moved schools. after i moved she messaged me if i liked her and i confessed.

a few years later we have mutual friends but no real communication until recently. She initiated the convo and we had a nicd chat about study, our nostalgia ect.

I texted her back a few days later and a few days after that she messaged me back.

I still have fond memories of her and thinking of asking her out to lunch.

She obviously isnt infatuated with me and my feeling is mutual.

But i want to friends again amd then see where it goes. She has a bf tho. Im still quite confident despite this.

Should i ask her to lunch
>>
>>17667214
You're a fraud
>>
Is chasing girls worth it?
>>
>>17667022
>Best thing to do is to not have sex with your gf unless, you really really want it. Unless your gf can get you to brink of you wanting to rip her panties of with your teeth, don't fuck her yet.

This is terrible advice. Never EVER go down on a woman. You don't want other dude's man goo up your throat. Just fuck her twice. The first time gets you off, and since you can get hard again, do it again to get her off.

Slap her ass a bit, and make sure she knows who's boss.
>>
>>17666864
>How do I seduce my married, Catholic female dentist?
First of all, you're already fucking up by getting hung up on a specific target instead of the idea of women in general.
Second of all, you simply should not try to flirt with her at all. She has a financial obligation to handle you, forcing her in a position where she has to deal with unwarranted flirting that she can't getaway, even if you're well-intentioned is creepy.

You need to get basic experience with getting laid first. You need to fuck some stupid gutterslut bar-rats. If you don't know how to do this, "Bang by Roosh" can help.

After that, upgrade to Level 2, by fucking non-sluts. Read "DAY bang" for help on this.
>>
My gf has had one partner before me and we lived on the same dorm floor last year. She knows that I had a lot of one night stands and casual FWBs last year and is really paranoid because of it. Like once she mentioned that I bite my lower lip sometimes when she's riding on top of me and that I bite my lip the same way when looking at my phone sometimes so she suspected I was looking at nudes from other girls. Last night after fucking she saw a naked girl on my phone and thought the same but it was really just saved from /b/ not personally sent to me. Does she seem too paranoid?
>>
>>17668991
Ditch the bitch. If she doesn't trust you, she doesn't respect you, and if she doesn't respect you she will eventually find a good enough reason to ruin your life.
>>
i met a nice girl on tuesday and took her for a walk the next day
when we text she's open and stuff, doesnt seem to pity-talk me
but the problem is that i am always the one texting first, she doesnt seem to bother talking to me first

what i dont know is if she is trying to avoid talking to me until i forget about her or if she is to shy to make the first move, and its killing me

i dont want to ask her directly like 'hey why arent you talking to me' but i dont want to get shot down later and have my time wasted either
>>
>>17667081
this is true, bigger dicks dont really stimulate as much as smaller dicks.
>>
>>17668991
You have a gf so why are you saving pictures of naked women from /b/
>>
>>17668136

>Should I tread lightly or just go all in with my cards again?

I think you're trying to force things anon, you need to be more patient. You're arguing with her when you've never slept with her or she's not your gf. Don't take women seriously guy, NEVER and realize women don't know what they want.

Women try so hard to love/be with that "nice guy" like yourself, that will fight for her, treat her like a queen and keep her pure but they're TONS of guys like that and if she's cute or hot looking, its going to be really hard for her to stay with one guy unless, the guy stands out very strongly among the rest. Its only til women turn 30ish when they really settle down with a "nice guy".

Generally speaking the girl you're talking to is out playing the field and you should too. This girl is nothing special guy and you have to realize that the best mindset in the dating scene is to see it as competition(let the best man win) or a numbers game, number game as in out of 10 women 1 or 2 has to like you. Don't dwell on that "nice guy" shit, it isn't going to work, every guy is doing that.
>>
>>17668240

Anon, don't let this situation give the next guy you date a hard time. Your priority is losing weight right now, you brought too much baggage on to him and he shouldn't have played with your head like he did, when he said what he said.

You're not ready for a relationship anon, find your flaws and figure out how to work on them.
>>
>>17668931
>But i want to friends again.
No you don't you want to bang her. Anyways, yeah take her out to lunch, but if you think you're going to do that friends shit and get something out of it you're sadly mistaken, you'll just end up wasting tons of time and energy.

>She has a bf tho. Im still quite confident despite this.

why?
>>
>>17668982
I have been with plenty of women you dingbat. Also, I realize the issue with the doctor/patient relationship. I just want something I can't have. How do I get it?
>>
I've been dating my girlfriend for 10 months and I really want to tell her I love her but I'm extremely fearful the feeling isn't mutual despite the fact she displays just as much affection and care as I do. I mean I'll be real about it, she wouldn't be with me for this long unless she loved me so what do I do? how do I tell her? How do I get over this fear?
>>
>>17669519
>I just want something I can't have. How do I get it?
What is "plenty of women"? 10? That's not enough life experience to pull off this kind of action.
>>
>>17669531
Ten is accurate, though I have walked away from sex with more than that. I only pursue women that intrigue me both physically and intellectually so it narrows my options. I have never been a quantity over quality person.

So having said that, I don't understand how having low quality control standards helps me fuck my smart, sexy dentist.
>>
>>17668991

What i suppose do anon, is say "If you don't trust me you're free to leave, I'm not forcing you to stay and if you keep talking I'll leave on my own.". If she keeps yapping, ignore her for a couple of days. Keeping doing this for a month or so, but anon if you are "really" cheating while doing this, which she will know if you're cheating, she won't nag you but she will start resenting and getting more distance and that's worse than nagging.

The easiest thing to do is dump her and NEVER EVER AGAIN tell your gf about her or your sexual damn past.
>>
>>17666947
Wow you just gave me perspective on myself(femanon)

How do I stop being so demanding so I don't suffocate my SO?
>>
How do I tell the difference between a girl being just nice, and being flirty?
>>
>>17669611
by asking her out faggot
>>
>>17669443
You're not wrong, but he was fully aware of what he was getting into when he asked me to move in with him. He assured me 10,000 times it wasn't going to be an issue. Voila. It's the only issue. So, like I said, you aren't wrong. I do want to lose weight. My priority should be in myself. It's difficult though, he spent months telling me my only purpose in life is to serve him. Then I finally get here and I'n not good enough, no matter what lengths I'd go to.
>>
>>17669575
Acknowledging and giving proper space and time when needed will put your priorities in a relationship more into perspective. When you numb yourself towards your SO because of predictable behavior or conversation, it gets easy to disregard what you genuinely like about them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432763247708.jpg (64KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432763247708.jpg
64KB, 540x888px
Been with my gf for over a year.
Last few months, she's been pushing me away emotionally, putting me down, saying I give her headaches...generally disrespectful.
I catch her per chance at a bar, meeting up with a guy friend I've never met or heard of before by themselves...I have a conversation about us having to break up. She cries, says she doesn't want that.
I lay it out clear that she needs to prioritize our relationship more, because I put in 100% and expect the same in return. Things were ok for a bit after that, but recently, she started acting cold and selfish again...headaches and whatnot...

TL;DR I love my girl, but I feel it's a one sided relationship. How do I end something that I want so bad?
>>
>>17669952
What do you mean by numb?
>>
>>17669988
Spontaneity and charm dissipates with prolonged exposure with the person...making routine out of everything with your partner can bore you or worse, gather resentment for little mannerisms, which develop into a disinterest towards them. Not everyone needs as much or as little space or time...but it's important to communicate it when you do.
>>
>>17669979

She wants the stability of the relationship but doesn't want to put in the effort. She's not lazy, she just doesn't love you as she used to.
When you truly love someone, effort comes naturally. You don't go back and forth between "25% and 100%", you're always committed.

I went through the same shit. It's obvious in hindsight. She didn't want to lose me, so when I brought up her coldness she tried to love me, she consciously put in some effort to show me affection. When I stopped bitching as things seemed to go back to "normal", she was cold again. Her "love" was a reaction to the possibility of a breakup, nothing more.

That was just the duration of our relationship. It was good while it lasted.

Make of this whatever you want. I won't tell you to end it, that's not an advice to be given on the internet without knowing you personally.
>>
>>17670107
I appreciate the response...I agree with the commitment part, and I think my issue is that I sense that she's not as committed as I am...I mean, she says she loves me, but I don't feel it...at least, not like I used to feel it. I've been really critical of myself, thinking I did something to push her away, but whatever her issue is, she won't open up about it to me...just plays the "you're overreacting" card at me.
>>
>>17666947
>>17666579

>I'm very disciplined in the art of women taming.

>Women's end goal is to have you "ALL" to herself and to have complete power/control over you.

You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1442322271714.jpg (221KB, 816x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1442322271714.jpg
221KB, 816x1224px
>>17666579
Asked this in another thread, but:

Do women ever show interest in a guy and then when you ask her out say no or something like no, like "I'll think about it"?

Why? Or why do you think women do?

I'm just very confused. I met the girl in question in a lab class at college. She sits with two nerdy guys, but comes over to my table to ask me questions and stands very close to me when she does.

So I introduced myself (she smiled and seemed receptive) and asked her out to lunch. She said " yes, I'll think about it over the weekend". I was like okay and she yelled out to me that she would see me monday as I was walking away.

Any ideas?

Then when monday comes round, should I just say hello and let her bring up the subject of lunch?
>>
>>17670135
No, anon. The idiot is YOU.
>>
>>17670324

Maybe they want to think about it?

Monday isn't here yet and you are already spinning inside your own head. Chill.
>>
>>17670324
Do you really want to get lunch with someone who needs to think about it first? What the fuck does that even mean? Lunch is about as non-committal as it gets
>>
>>17670341

>No, anon. The idiot is YOU.

....Ok
>>
File: 1432955271357.jpg (9KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1432955271357.jpg
9KB, 250x214px
>>17670351
Yeah you're right. Just usually I get a definitive yes or no when I ask a girl out.

>>17670357
yeah i agree, her response kinda turned me off.

Do you think I should ask her if she thought about it? Or maybe just ask if she had a good weekend and let her bring the subject of lunch up?
>>
>>17669524

You're not ready to say it OP, so don't do it. You not saying it, won't make or break your relationship, actions speak louder than words, just wait until you're ready.
>>
>>17669399
I understand my man. That argument was weeks ago, so right now we are just being ourselves. I feel like the reason she didn't want anything was because I'm leaving for the Marine's in March.

I'm just nice in general. I'm chill with everyone, it's not an exception with anyone. Unless of course they are janky as fuck and I spot it out.

And yeah, I feel man, I'm being serious when we aren't anything. Like I said, we are talking like we did in the beginning, just being ourselves, but now we know one another and she knows how I feel about her, so there's that.
>>
>>17669809

You only have two options anon, chase after this guy and learn from your mistakes later on(what doesn't kill you makes you stronger) or get therapy.
>>
Hi not sure if this is the right thread it's more the lack of a relationship than the relationship. I have a really good female friend, who I (very very) drunk texted. I I didn't just tell her I like her, I told her I love her. I've well and truly realised we are only going to be friends, and I wasn't trying to get with her any other time. That was yesterday and I ended the conversation last night with "talk to you next week when we see each other" should I leave it 3-4 days saying nothing or call/text her today saying it's not the case. Any advice is good I'm happy to say more if you want. Also we are both off to uni in a couple of months so I don't want to end high school on a weird note with one of my good friends. What should I do?
>>
>>17670576
Don't make a big deal over it...you only have to explain yourself if and when confronted
>>
I would like to know some tips for turning girls into friends with benefits. I really have no interest being in a relationship with someone I don't share anything in common.
>>
>>17670324

She was probably just being a flirt, women will kiss and let you fuck them raw in the asshole and pussy nowadays and it doesn't mean a DAMN thing. Your best thing to do is to date multiple women, because one might like you more than the next. The more she likes you, the more cooperative they'll be, don't just focus on one.

Anon don't even dare think, "oh she's not like that.", you'd be surprised buddy.
>>
>>17670623
i've been considering pursuing more than one girl at once, but it's not really something I'm fully comfortable with. But, you don't want to keep all your eggs in one basket tho...
>>
>>17670610

Well a lot women will go for fwbs, the problem is some try to get attached to you afterwords. They'll play games, get cold and get distant with you. It's good practice to have multiple women. Another thing that that could happen with fwbs is she could meet another guy, get a boyfriend or heck become a nun and you're sitting their with blue balls. Don't depend on one girl.

Just be cool, fun and playful with the girl, with that "i want a one night stand. " vibe, get her number, fuck her and call her up next time you get horny.
>>
>>17669809
How old are the two of you?
>>
>>17670351
>>17670357
>>17670623

A little more detail, she's several inches taller than me and I'm like 5-6 years older than her. Perhaps she wanted to ask her friends what they think?
>>
>>17670676

i doubt it, girls like older guys.
>>
>>17666579
How do I fuck my English teacher.
Context
Had her in grade 10
Got pretty cool with her, would hang out in her class during lunch (alot of other students would use her class as a refuge)
Still would hang around with her at school until I graduated
When I turned 18 she told me she moved to a downtown city near where the school was (I know the downtown city very well)
Told her about a coffee shop she might like
She jokingly agreed to come along once I graduated (that student/teacher harassment shit in my district is bad, so she wanted to make sure she didn't get fired)
Graduated last year, I have a homie who's a year younger than me, who also has some close relationship to her.
One day I called him during lunch, and she heard that I was on the phone and she talked to me for a minute.
Told her about the coffee thing, and she kinda was flustered about it and said she wasn't down, but if I was doing any concerts soon she told me to hit her up (I'm an Alright Dj and will occasionally play shows)
OK, so how do I fuck her. I'm 19,and she's 34, fire as fuck, she's been single for years.

I can't really use my tactics I use on these young dumb bitches.
>>
>>17666579
I am now on the edge of a breakup with a girl I like.

She is autistic but I still understand ger and we are currently having a comment war in Facebook because she thinks I am cheating on her even if I am not.

How do I prevent her from breaking up with me.

I don't want to experience another breakup after a long line of many.
>>
>>17666579
I see a lot of my friends approach girls knowing damn well they just wanna have sex/hook-up but how can you come off as you just want to have a conversation and just want to get to know the girl? I've had this problem for a while, I just don't want every girl I talk to to think I'm hitting on them.

It just would be nice to get to know a girl properly instead of having an occasional conversation about meaningless shit.
>>
File: 1439036007572.jpg (11KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1439036007572.jpg
11KB, 201x160px
The only girlfriend I ever had broke up with me during high school and didn't talk to me until graduation, where she said "You're a sociopath, I hope I never see you again." I don't know what I did to warrant this, can you conjure up a reason she might've said this?
>>
>>17671333
How the fuck should we know?
>>
>>17671315
Using light flirtation in a casual conversation doesn't usually lead to girls thinking you're hounding for their ass...in most cases, it's just how the opposite sex interacts
>>
>>17671313
Break up with her...you don't really want some girl constantly antagonizing you, do you?
>>
My girlfriend wants me to stop talking to a female friend of mine who I have known more time than my gf, because she doesn't like her. How do I solve this?
>>
My girlfriend and I just recently broke up, she was the one who decided we should go our separate ways. initially I didn't take the break up that hard and managed to move on with my life and just be thankful that I had spent the time I did with her. We still follow each other on social media and not too long ago she posted a photo of this guy who I use to worry about before we even started the relationship. Basically he was just some guy who she apparently had strong feelings for, however, he lives far as fuck away and he never payed much attention to her. When I saw that post, immediately I realized that she probably continued having feels for him and it just makes me feel like I was the second choice, that I wouldn't have even been in her life if he lived closer. Now I look at all our memories and I can't tell if they were ever special at all and this is what makes me sad, how do I cope? Are those memories still special
>>
Why do mean cheat when they supposedly love you? Like they say rhey do, they act like it then out of nowhere you find out you've been cheated on. I don't think im ugly (men say im not) and im good at sex. What is going on then?
>>
>>17671577
Not OP but it depends. If this friend is a former lover or something it could be a red flag. If it's just a female companion you are close to your gf is just acting insecure and needs to cool down a bit.
>>
>>17666579
Had a perfect relationship. Never quarreled, hot sex and good life as a couple. Then it became a distant one. Eventually we agreed on having sex with other people because we're both crazy about it. She mentioned it, but I was the one who set the rules. It was simple: no videos or pictures, always protected and we'd always tell the other before anything happened. We did it this way for some time and we were ok. Some time ago my gf got high, made a longass sex video with some guy I know who is pretty much human trash. No condom but she didn't get pregg. What's worse is that I told her not to do anything with that guy before. She denied it several times, but I knew she did that. I trusted her, but we know each other too well to know when one is lying.

In the end I got angry for the first time in the relationship and made her confess, I was about to leave her because it felt like she betrayed and disrespected me. We trusted each other 100%. She cried and told me I'm a good guy and she did it, but she didn't want to lose this relationship because she loves only me and wants a future only with me. I used to love her with no regrets and no second thoughts, but these days I find myself wondering whether I should move on or not. I've had sex with other girls since then. I know she loves me and I know I still love her, but our LDR will keep being one for at least a year, then we'll move together. What should I do? I really felt like she was the one. She still keeps the video and I'm sure he does too. She told me. I haven't seen it, though. Even though I don't give a shit about her fucking other guys this one makes me feel genuinely pissed.
>>
Gf is growing cold and distant, how can I get her back?
>>
>>17671283

She may be worried about you getting attached. She might me one of those gals who like to have one night stands with young guys, no string attached. I say be honest, don't hold back, you have nothing to lose.
>>
I have been fucking up a lot of things with my gf. I need a last oportunity. How do I convice her? She doesnt trust me
>>
>>17671600

Well it's good you didn't take the breakup up too sourly. She'll probably never get to see that guy ever and the fact she has strong feelings for a guy she's never meet is pretty stupid, she's got some maturing to do. Anon, do not take this girl to heart or take her seriously. I advise you to never take women seriously period.

read my earlier post, hope it clicks.

>>17666947
>>
>>17671333
does any of this apply to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S82-H6qGXwU
>>
So there's this girl I've known for about 3 years.
First 2 years we were in the same class, and we sort of had our little friend group made of 4 people.
Last year I started going to another school and we stopped talking that much because we couldn't get in touch. During this time she got a bf.
Fast-forward until 2 weeks ago, when we started talking on WhatsApp again, when she invited me to her b-day party.
I went there early so I could help her and the old group of friends make preparations (like, 5 hours early). In this 5 hour interval I notice her bf wasn't really capable of doing much work, and he seemed sort of like a beta, while I helped one of her friends with the bbq outside and almost everything else.
Now for the party.
In 4 hours I get a little drunk from beer, when one of the people she invited brought heavy stuff. I kept drinking, 1 hour later I'm visibly drunk, and after this the only thing I remember is that I acted like a fuckface.
Next day she texts me saying that last night I really made her laugh, and that she had a good time.
Now, this whole past week we met eachother after school every 2 days to chat. We also text eachother more frequently.
I've noticed (I might be wrong) that she maybe got tired of her actual bf.

Wat do

(tl;dr late highschool relationship stuff)
>>
>>17671891
She lied and did what you didn't want to on several levels. I would bring it up again, but this time when she's begging and pleading, tell her you're done with her and if she cared about you then she wouldn't have betrayed you and lied to you.

If they do it once, they'll do it again or have done it again.
>>
I'm dating a girl, but I don't think I'm acting like I'm interested in her. What are some good ways to show my interest in her on a date?
>>
>>17671891

If your gf has the balls to ask you to have an open relationship, she's really lost a lot of respect for you, I'd say she respects you 5% at that point. I figure it's a respect thing because she did the EXACT thing you told her not to do, she made a sex video with a SPECIFIC guy you told her not to, after this her respect for you went down 3%. She's out to give you the middle finger to all the boundaries man. She's been lost respect for you man, for a while i bet. Women disrespect starts of small and gets real big. When you let women dictate how you live your lifestyle and they start demanding all kind of shit, that's when it all starts.

read my earlier post

>>17666947
>>
>>17667129
height/weight?
>>
>>17671989

You're doing too much with her, when she's not your gf. Get her alone and let her know what you want.
>>
Posted in another thread

Girl behaves noticeably different towards me than towards other people.
She seems kinda shy or nervous almost. But she is always "busy" when I try to meet up with her. (but claims that we should hangout, but never gets back to me)

I really don't know what her deal is.

If she saw me as just a friend, she would probably treat me the same as any other friend

If she saw me as more, then I would think that she would wanna do something one on one, and get back to me about meeting up

If she saw me as neither, she wouldn't carry on long conversations with detailed replies. Wouldn't claim that we should hang out, wouldn't have given me her number without hesitation

Shit she does or did towards me:

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.
>>
>>17672060
Can I fix it? We lived together for some time and made each other immensely happy. I truly don't think I'll ever find someone like her. I've dated with plenty of others anf never felt as good. I didn't dump her on the spot as I normally woukd because I really tink even now life with her is worth it. She looked desperate and lost too, like a daughter caught smoking. I really don't think I want to be with anyone else ever again. Sincerely. I am serious about this. If this girl is not the one I will lose all interest.
>>
>>17672035

Ask her some questions about her, nothing personal, hobbies and such. Get her talking a lot and listen, get her open to touching but do it sparingly, give her a little peck, stoke her back etc et, to invite her to touching. When she gets more comfortable, she'll start doing all the work for you.
>>
>>17672089
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks
>>
>>17672102

don't expect too much from her now since you haven't been on more than 3 dates yet or fucked yet. if you get impatient you're going to push her away and the more impatient you are the more you are to fall into the traps women will set for you. Trap as in, she'll say i need a man who do this and that, you cave in and then later on, she's the gf nagging you to text her all day.

You got to see other girls so you can be patient with this girl.
>>
>>17672156
Replied to the wrong guy? As that does not really answer my post
>>
>>17672110

What you just replied with pretty much tells me you've put up with a TON of her crap because you felt you couldn't do better than her, it's common though. The best thing you can do is to go back to making yourself a number one priority, there is ABSOLUTELY no quick solution. It will likely take 4 to 5 months of discipline to MAYBE get her respect back. When you start distancing from your gf she'll start pulling all the tricks to get you back on her bandwagon, TONS of tricks, i don't know if you're up for it anon.
>>
>>17672198
Will do. You're damn good at this, and at reading people too. I will save the thread and read it like a Bible. I will try my best to get her back, although she already seems to be all over me. There's not a single day where she doesn't tells me I'm perfect, that she needs me and misses me. We talk a lot and have chemistry. It's hard to believe this happened at all. As I said it's really easy to catch her lying for me so I know she's for real. She is always trying to surprise me with new and pleasant little things, same as me.

Perhaps I should create some distance first. Thanks for listening to my rants. 10/10 thread.
>>
>>17666579
>>17666579
I've read most of the posts here but I have one problem.

How do I be more charismatic, entertaining, interesting, and funny? This is more general of a question and not specifically oriented to women.

>whenever i'm hanging out with friends i'm comfortable as fuck to act like myself and do/say whatever
>since coming to college (out of state) i've developed zero true friends except acquaintances
>only when encountering random people in classes or whatever i give less of a shit what they think and feel a little more in control of the conversation

I guess I feel too serious when talking to girls and I don't know how to break out of it
>>
How to you get girls interested in you? I want to get a girl friend or girl but I would like if she liked or had a crush on me first. Reason for this is I don't know who.
>>
>>17672239
Its not that much matter of how but where?
>>
>meet girl
>get along very, very well
>she is as excited to spend time with me -at least when we are at the same place- as i am to spend time with her, but she isn't flirty from what little i can understand (as i am very inexperienced at flirting)
>turns out she has a bf
>she is still very friendly
>even if i don't make any efforts to be together, we are still together because she makes the effort if i don't -except some days where she acts all qool and stuff-
>i want to her to be mine
>but i don't want to lose her as a friend if on the fat chance she turns me down
What do I do? Tell her, and add "it doesn't have to get awkward between us" and hope for the best?

oh and, I should note: She is a very shy person, afraid of interacting with strangers (tho she wants to), littl bit autistic etc. So "normie" criterias (?) might not apply to her
>>
>>17672218

Thanks, it's going to be hard but goodluck.
>>
So I told my coworker how I felt about them. I thought they actually liked me but now they wont even give me the time of day. What now.
>>
>>17673184
Any extra tips (dos and don'ts) for the distance and then recovery that you haven't posted already? I think trying to make her jealous is being a big of a cuntbag, but I'm thinking about it. I'm the same anon btw. Bear in mind that we won't move together until 8 months or so, so for now we're mostly in a long distance rel (but just temporarily)
>>
I need help solving a dilemma.
>dated a girl on depo provera for a year
>consistently never wore a condom, occasionally even came inside her
>she was a crazy bitch at the end so dumped her
>realized after fucking new girls it wasn't possible to cum in condoms in a reasonable time
>even jacking off with a condom takes ages
>meet new girl, girl of my dreams
>getting along amazingly, amazing in bed
>however, she's on the pill, but still thinks I have to wear a condom for no risk of pregnancy
>can't cum ever

Is there any way to convince her to let me not wear one without being pushy? She's very school and goal oriented and doesn't want any chances.
>>
>>17672227

You have the charisma in you, you just need to bring it back out and I believe the best thing to do is to get out and try a whole lot of new things. Whether it be small or big, so you can get accustomed to the area and gain a lot of new experiences.
>>
>>17672982

Make it weird? No, I doubt it, she very well knows you're into her, all women know when a guy's into her. Women love some male attention, so she won't get rid of you as a friend if she can "keep you in line", so you stay friends.

If i were you, I'd use this girl to get more girls. Taking her away from her bf might be too much time and effort. You can go for it, but it'd be best if you TRY to get with other girls.
>>
>>17673196

I wouldn't date coworkers because say if you broke up with her/him, you'd have to see her at work everyday.
>>
>>17673208

No i don't think making her jealous would do much. The fact that you're long distance is great, she can't pop up at your house after you're M.I.A and nag you.
>>
Said something hurtful along the lines of thanks for wasting my time after something planned didn't work out. She's crushed but I was being honest

This was to my gf btw.

What should I do?
>>
met a girl at uni with an "online boyfriend" despite all that we hang, text a lot, and flirt.

They have never met in person, they just seem to skype. Current plan is just to keep getting closer to her and hanging out with her more. I have a hard time imagining that an online relationship is really competition for an actual relationship. Or hey, maybe I'm just a dick.
>>
>>17666579
Girlfriend is 15 and i'm 21, everything is cool with me, her, my parents and her parents, but i feel like she's very jealous of me when i talk to my other female friends, and she's pretty clingy, but honestly i can talk about everything with her and she doesn't bore me, so its not too much of an issue, but sometime i wanna be just alone in my apartment, how can i tell her in the nicest way, that i want some alone time (just some days)
>>
>>17673315

I'm not OP, but you are pretty much having and online relationship with her right now. It seems to be her style.
>>
>>17673336
yeah, she's pretty innocent. I sort of have an ominous feeling that either I'm going to marry this girl or severely hurt her. Should be fun.
>>
>>17672975
Wat
>>
>>17673274
oh.. but see, that's not the friendship i expect from her. I expect sincerity, I can accept her as a close friend, not a "let's keep in touch and maybe in future.." friend.

how can I even use her for that? If anything, hanging out with her stops me from meeting with other people (not just girls), because we just go to some place and sit and talk when we aren't in class, and when the classes end she basically rushes home and so do I -partly because of her-

also, perhaps she is aware of my romantic intentions, but when it is acknowledged mutually, then wouldn't she drift away?
>>
How do I get over a girl who's my friend and who rejected me?
Meeting other girls doesn't really work. I was seeing another girl and got bored of her quick, on other hand I found myself dreaming and fantasizing about the crush even though she rejected me a while ago.
It's hurtful sometimes how for example she goes all "don't" even with casual, friendly physical contact (like back/shoulder pat), and with another male friend (apparently one she'd never go out with) she lets him hug her and shit, but I don't really want to break off the friendship for this kinda reasons
>>
>>17666947
Wow. You just described most men I know in "traditional relationships" or marriage. Interesting to know it's not a sex-based thing.
>>
>>17666579
I'm a virgin who recently moved away for undergrad. I really want to fuck my flatmate. I can feign confidence and shit when chatting but I'm way too autistic and cucky to actually try and kiss or her make my feelings known (almost every time I used to try at parties or whatnot, even when they seem super keen, they suddenly back off). I don't even know how to, and I'm worried I'll make it awkward in the corridor.

Any help extremely appreciated fampai
>>
>>17674506
>wouldn't she drift away?

I mean does she know or have you told her about other women you've dated? Are you dating other women? If not and you confess to her how you feel, that's going to make her question the friendship, she'll feel like you were her friend for all the wrong reasons and she will lose respect for you for not being man enough to ask her out in the beginning.
>>
>>17674529

Only thing i can think of doing its remove all contact between her. You're fighting with your ego and I'm sure you invested a lot of time in this girl playing the "friend" role.

You just have to accept you wasted your time , closed mouths don't get fed.
>>
>>17676392

Well what you can do is, ask her to do join you when you do things in the house. Like.

>play a video game with her
>cook with you
>watch a movie
>play board game or cards
>let her try foods you like

These are good but also introduce her to things you like, it may help your anxiety, and it can be innocent. If she doesn't want to fine, don't get bitter. She'll likely ask a lot of questions and help break the ice if she says yes to hanging out. I like cooking together the most.

Don't ask her to do stuff too often, probably ever 2 to 5 days, mix it up don't always make it morning or night. When you've it least got her to chill with you about 6 times, you need to make a move. Generally though, when you do stuff with her, be playful, don't be scared to give your opinion.

Say if she says, she likes the candy crush game and you don't like it, tell her. Tell her,
"And i bet you think you're a gamer, loser girl." Be playful with it.
>>
>>17677084

when you've get to the 6th time, grab her arm and pull her in for a kiss and sex. If you need to be drunk do it. If she backs off, just let it go man, you got a lot to work on internally with picking up ladies.
>>
>>17673334
How the fuck do you deal with the age gap? Men I cant imagine go out with some who is 15 while you can drink legally in the usa. Its like you worrying about getting a job soon and she cares about homecoming and shit
>>
>>17667212
Ask yourself this - are you more in love with the girl you're dating or the memories you've created?

Also google Sunk Cost Fallacy

>recently dumped gf of 3 years for something similar, no ragrets
>>
>>17666579
How do I convince her that she needs to get impregnated by me in the near future?
>>
>>17666579
Why should I give a fuck about relationships?
>>
>>17677354
Because you get laid with no effort, i dunno being single rocks personally.
>>
>>17677372
I'm inclined to agree. The lack of vaginal attention does suck, though.
>>
Was trolled when I opened my own thread so I figured I would post here.

Please help me with this /adv/!

So I'm currently in a very serious relationship with my girlfriend. She decided she wanted to join the army, and now is in basic training. I've been trying my best to write her as regularly as I can to keep up her morale and let her know how proud of her I am. The thing is for the past two weeks I haven't got a single letter back.

I have a laundry list of mental illnesses and I recently (drunkly) made a post on casual encounters on craigslist. I regret it immensely and have been filled with self-hatred and guilt (as I probably should). I did not act on of the return messages (although i did message back some) but ultimately I did not cheat. I feel like she knows and has stopped writing in spite, maybe her parents told her or something? I am debating on confessing but I also worry that it would make basic even harder for her, and I also don't want to stagger our relationship. I'm going to try and call her mother tomorrow, she did not respond to my text today. Am I fucked adv? I've been had anxiety attack after anxiety attack about this. I really really want to hurt myself or do something. What should I do, I really don't want to break her trust.
>>
>>17673210
All you can do is give her the percentage of it not working. and the whole "it feels better thing"
>>17672239
Have a passion for something and let everyone see you doing it? If that makes any sense, I beilve most people are looking for people that are going somewhere.
>>17671989
talk about her bf duh
>>
File: 1470337196721.jpg (18KB, 180x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470337196721.jpg
18KB, 180x250px
>>17666579
Op, or anyone else that wants to help. I started dating this girl about 4 months ago. She's really great for me in a lot of ways and I genuinely like her as a person. we usually have a great time together, but at times her insecurity comes out and she can be really controlling. For example objecting to me staying over with friends and getting extremely offended when I dispute her advice on things, even giving me ultimatums and trying to control my decisions for important things that she has no right to involve herself in (work related and finance related). This has only really been a problem 3 times, because usually I manage to deflect it with humor, but how do I shut this down once and for all?
>>
4 years ago we had a threesome. Last week she went in for her routine check up at the obgyn and everything was clear. a few days later she had a huge pain and it turns out that a cyst in her ovary ruptured, and the obgyn noticed some inflammation in her vagina. Had to get retested, if it comes out positive for an std could it have been from those 4 years ago or did she cheat recently? I know her vagina burns whenever i cum in her, so it could just be that we had unprotected sex, but still, just wondering
>>
>>17666579
Is it unrealistic to expect to get a girlfriend without having to "bulk up" or should I not even try? I am 5 foot 6 and 120 pounds and some people love to comment on how skinny or small I am. I still managed to get Tinder matches but I feel like women are disappointed with how I look even if I am not that ugly just thin. I really don't know if it's a confidence thing or am I just an ugly duck who girls like as a friend and not a lover.
>>
File: IMG_0877.png (80KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.png
80KB, 480x332px
Long distance relationships.

Are they hopeless? I started dating my girlfriend a few months ago (known her for like a year though) and love her but I'm about to move away to Hawaii for like 3 years (I'm a armyfag) and she's gonna finish college and pursue her career in NYC. We'll effectively be on the other side of the earth. She's really amazing though, cute, smart, and I was her first so I know I mean a lot to her and she means a lot to me. However, is our time apart too much to actually work? At best we'd be able to see each other for like a week at a time for 3-4 times a year. After that I'd still be working off my commitment somewhere besides NYC (maybe NC or GA) for another couple years though that's much more manageable.

We've talked about it but we seem to be hopeless romantics that think nothing bad will happen. I'd just like some outside input, maybe advice to make things work out
>>
>>17677426

I think she's just busy guy, you've got to be really patient while your gf is in basic training until you get better contact, but i suppose you're horny or whatever and who knows how long you'll go without sex.

You can wait for her or find you a fwbs on the side until she gets back.
>>
>>17677559

>usually I manage to deflect it with humor

that's good don't take women too seriously. However, you won't stop her from doing it once and for all, she won't give up, they never do. Women are always out to test you every now and again, just don't let her EVEEEER get you. If you give them a inch they take a mile, they'll pick at any vulnerability. Stay on your toes.

Your post relates to what i said in

>>17666809

She's trying to train you, but don't take it personally women don't do it on purpose.

Just keep joking with her, if she accuse of cheating say something like

her: you bastard you're cheating on me
you: I have 3 girls and a wife but i spend more time with you, you should be grateful.

her: don't go out with your friends you don't love me.

you: I do love you, i respect you enough to motor boat only 2 chicks when i go out with the guys.

Just basically amplify.
>>
>>17677576

i reckon maybe ruff sex.
>>
>>17668240
Dude not OP, but if you want to lose weight, do it for yourself. Don't let some asshole who was using you for sex dictate how you look. I guarantee there are guys out there who would cherish you the way you look now. If you're not confident in it though, then it's all for naught. Work on your confidence and liking yourself first because that will make any kind of weightless a Lot easier to accomplish.
>>
>>17677745

it's not unrealistic, the way you feel about yourself will translate in your tone and body language and women catch on real easily. I feel you should lift weights or learn martial arts, it'll increase your testosterone and make you hold your head high among other guys.
>>
File: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>>17666579
>>17666579

So there's this girl I sat next to in lecture and she's Chinese. The language barrier isn't that much of a problem and I think I like her.

>Sit down in lecture, she's happy to see me
>talk about inane shit, make her laugh
>almost as autismo as I am, seems to be shy/nervous and fidgets with her hair and pen
>(I don't think it's due to me making her uncomfortable, but I might be wrong)
>As soon as lecture ends she seems very busy and doesn't want to chat
>Ask her out, she must have misinterpreted "lets hang out" because she got defensive and didn't understand my intentions (I think)
>Week later, ask her out again, she agrees but makes shitty excuses as to why she can't this weekend.
>Stop going to lecture
>Come back to lecture, "I've been missing you"
>Seems to be more attentive than before, trying to start conversation
>Her stomach growls and it sounds like a fart, she perks up and seems super embarassed, staring down at her desk
>Don't acknowledge it because it seems the right thing to do (in retrospect I should have laughed it off)
>After lecture
>"hey let's get lunch this weekend"
>She becomes reserved and suggests next weekend since she has lots of exams
>"Yeah, sure, whenever"

I saw her with a female friend getting dinner saturday night. I think I want to stop asking her out because 3 times to get told some other time seems too much.

Not sure I'm barking up the wrong tree and she's disinterested, or she's just shy and I should continue trying.
>>
>>17677756

That's rough man but you two seem to have a lot ahead of you, she's going to nyc and you will be in either nyc or ga in 3 years. I say just do what you can and go along with it.
>>
>>17677924

Did you give her a specific time and place?

I think she's coming around a little bit, try to get her facebook.
>>
>>17678001
>>17678001
No I didn't give her a place. I just suggested lunch over the weekend. I don't use facebook, but I looked her up and she has like ~100 friends and 2 profile pics so she's not big on social media either. I already have her number. I wonder if I should be texting her.

Her friends (chinese mafia) stopped going to lecture or at least sit somewhere else now as well so it's typically just us sitting together. I really want to see her somewhere outside of class.
>>
Im 18 trying to get with a girl who's 17

Anyone got any good date ideas that don't involve bars
>>
>>17678112
Restaurant?
>>
So about every other week I go to this sandwich shop and on Thursdays i notice that this girl works there. Tall/pretty/blonde/My age. Well I order some food for me and my mom who has had a cold. While sitting there i notice she keeps looks at me, but i dont really think anything of it until when i pick them up. She calls my name quickly hand them. She sprints by basicly and says 'you look very nice today' in a very shy voice. I just said thank you as we didn't even make eye contact when she said it. What should i do to get her number and everything. I have never successfully asked a girl out when she was working.
>>
>>17676975
The friendship just happened casually, met her through mutual friend and we kinda clicked, later I got a crush and she rejected me. Wasn't exactly an "investment" and wouldn't call it "wasted time", but I am indeed fighting with my ego. I feel too competitive with the other guys who she "friendzoned" - in a way I'm closer to her (as in, I'm the first guy she asks to hang out) than them, but in another some of them got all that physical contact, even somewhat sexual one, while I get rejected for a plain shoulder pat which I often do to my male friends even. Feels like I'm a real loser when it comes to that girl. I can't exactly put my finger on how those guys are better than me, I don't really understand that girl when it comes to romantic shit in general - one time she says she needs super strong feelings to go out with somebody, another time she says she'd go out with somebody who has a chill "no strong feelings" attitude in a relationship

Removing all the contact is difficult for certain reasons. We have plenty of mutual friends, ones that are very close to both of us. Suddenly cutting her off would let to some drama, and I really hate drama.
Maybe I should see a psychologist or something to learn how to stop caring about the reason she "hates" me so much
>>
>>17678244
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
>>
I want my ex back. We know each oyher since like grade school. But only started dating last year 2 months before we compleyed an anniversary i broke up with her she agreed and i cave and almost immidiently tried to get get her back i was her firay everything. I have had no luck what should i do l.
>>
>>17677437
>Have a passion for something and let everyone see you doing it
Wym?
>>
>>17676931
>I mean does she know or have you told her about other women you've dated? Are you dating other women? If not and you confess to her how you feel, that's going to make her question the friendship, she'll feel like you were her friend for all the wrong reasons and she will lose respect for you for not being man enough to ask her out in the beginning.
no and no. so you are saying i should be honest about it? but don't you forget that she has a bf? I mean what's the point of asking her out?
>>
>>17678022

I think you should take advantage of chatting with her in the lecture room, treat it as if it was kind of like a date and don't give her that friend vibe, flirt with her. Give her those seductive and intimidating eyes and take charge of the conversation, be playful/witty. Don't let her get away with short responses, put the pressure on her. Get a touch in whenever.

Think is don't rely on her too much, see other girls if you can.
>>
Not really relationship but here it goes.
There's a really hot milf I know and I want to get her to like me more than as a friend. She is not married and she hasn't been with many men. She knows my intentions by now and is reluctant to meet me because of the age difference (and her conservative family and environment)

Problem is she's from another country so I can't see her often. We just chat for now. She is shy and prude like the most, but I know she hides a lioness. So far she has agreed to try even though she knows I am not a long term guy. What do to get her "in the mood"? She sees thinks I am too young.

I'd respect her and all. She's a lady. I'm 22 she's 34
>>
>>17678112

Anywhere is good just don't go on group dates, make sure you are one on one with her. Go to the park and buy her a ice cream or something don't necessarily have to cost anything. Find a nice scenery for you two.
>>
>>17678184

All you can really do is just go for, the moment she complimented me i would of asked for her number. However, you know how some women just say stuff like that because of their job, its better to take a chance than brush it aside.

Go to the shop, tell her you think she's attractive(be specific about what you find attractive) and tell her "i was meaning to get your number but i was with my mom and we were in a rush. " .
>>
>>17678244

>one time she says she needs super strong feelings to go out with somebody, another time she says she'd go out with somebody who has a chill "no strong feelings" attitude in a relationship

Like i said earlier women don't know what they want.

>I can't exactly put my finger on how those guys are better than me

She's probably looking to find a fun guy who won't put her in that "good girl" category. Fun guys let girls be fully sexually expressive, without judging the woman for it. When she dates a so called "nice guy" she plays the "good girl" which she has to worry too much about not looking like slut and put on an tedious act for her bf. Girls aren't too much willing to do that until they get married, when their looks start fading if they can't tame the "fun" guy(they usually never do), they'll look for a "nice guy" get married have kids, they neglect you and start gaining weight or they find a young fun guy that will give her the time of day on the side. Sad but true.

You know that song, girls just want to have funnnnn. So it's in your best interest not to even try settling with one girl so soon.
>>
>>17679342

If you talk about other girls around her and distance yourself from her she MAY start trying to compete for your attention, realize though that the only reason she'd compete for you, is to satisfy her ego and then you could maybe lead her to sex but it'll be hard to make her be the gf if the bf is real simpish, like paying all her bills, he has a car and what not. especially if they live together it'll be hard.

If she doesn't take the bait, just leave it be. You need to see other girls guy as hard as it may sound to you.
>>
>>17679384

Well as long as you don't go falling in love you should be fine, but i bet you she'll try that "love" shit but don't cave in. All women of all ages do this, they say they don't want a long term guy and then they start nagging for more. But yeah of course treat her with some respect but make sure she gives it in return.
>>
>>17679731
well, we live in a culture where sex isn't simple business, and she isn't the type of girl that would be lying around with people.
the girl and the bf are basically highschoolers, they graduated just this year. she lives with her parents, and so does he i presume.

she is very affectionate towards me, but i can't figure out if there is anything romantic behind it.
like today, we were at metro and she fell asleep, and i went to sit somewhere else. when we got out, she told me "i got scared when i couldn't see you.." in a very sincere tone. and generally she is the pursuing side to spend time together ever since i found out she has a bf, and except a day or two she does come to me at school everytime.
what might she be expecting out of me, some kind of brother figure, or basically a "bestfriend"? or am i not total a retard to think there is something romantic?
>>
>>17679752
The thing is that she'd like long term but she knows I'm not up to it. But she's very close minded when it comes to anything related to sex and she doesn't enjoy it sometimes because she feels dirty. We haven't done anything yet, she just agreed to try, but I'm gonna have to make her fantasize it more if I want sex to happen when we meet. I'd like her to get more open about it online before we meet. So far is almost a taboo. Any tips for that? She is really old fashioned and "b-but I pee from there" tier. Quickly avoids any related topic.
>>
>>17666579
hello OP

okay i dated a girl in july, we weren't together very long, but we were both really into each other. She ghosted me because ? she has some sort of commitment problems. She also moved, about 8 hours away.

So now, its three months later, she still isn't talking to me much; but now she does talk to me a little bit. Shes more or less said she still wants me and i dont think she was joking, I didn't outright say I wanted her but I implied it.

i want to get back with her, how do I make it happen I guess.

I want *her* to ask me, since I still feel like she made a fool out of me before, and I also want to establish some "rules" I guess, like things we're each going to do (communicate at least every other day, phone or video call at least once a week until I move to her, probably some other stuff too, idk)

Thoughts?

maybe its stupid that I want her still, but she's really special, and I still want to be with her in spite of he negative qualities
>>
What can I do in order not to look boring on a second date?
Friday I'm gonna see her again after about two weeks.

We kissed on our first date, we've been messaging every other day so far.
I'm probably taking her to some art gallery cause she talked me about it.

I'm afraid I'm gonna seem boring af if we just walk around afterwards, maybe we can have a drink somewhere I guess?
>>
File: 1471479436624.gif (1MB, 367x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471479436624.gif
1MB, 367x330px
>>17680104

>I want *her* to ask me, since I still feel like she made a fool out of me before, and I also want to establish some "rules" I guess

Don't get in the habit of thinking that really wanting something is a good reason for doing it.

You were seeing each other for awhile and she had no issue just picking up and ignoring you. Don't fool yourself into thinking that just because you set up some "rules" and goad her into crawling back to you that she won't do it again.

I know its difficult to accept the fact that relationships don't work out even when you really want them to but this girl has outright communicated to you that she has commitment problems. She can't commit and you know this from experience. As soon as you got too close she bolted. Changing the configuration of your relationship or communicating more won't suddenly make her able to commit to you.

If you're really dead set on trying to get back together with her then go for it but just keep in mind that trying to wrangle her and contain her within your boundaries of "rules" and expectations of a relationship is not going to change her. She's still going to be the damaged girl with commitment issues no matter how often you communicate, how many rules you put fourth or how much you WANT this relationship to work.

Don't be surprised if she ghosts again. Thats what girls like her do. They don't just suddenly become better and decide to settle down. I'm not saying its impossible, I'm just saying you should go into this with your eyes open.

The fact is that as soon as you get too close to her again she will probably ghost you again. If you can accept that fact and be okay with it then get back together with her. If not, then maybe you need to ask yourself why you're so intent on committing yourself to a girl that you know for a fact doesn't feel the same way about you.
>>
>>17680114
>If not, then maybe you need to ask yourself why you're so intent on committing yourself to a girl that you know for a fact doesn't feel the same way about you.
yeah this is what i'm trying to understand. obviously her actions show she doesn't really love me, but she says she loves me, and says alot of sweet things, and makes me feel good about myself.

honestly, i really want to help her get over her commitment issues I guess.
The "objective" reasons I want her are relatively typical stuff; we have the same/similar values; we want the same things out of life, etc That she's hot and in most ways outside of her commitment issues is a bonus.

I guess i just dont know how to handle the disconnect between what she says, and what she says she wants and what she actually does. I know some of it is because she's got some mental health issues, but yeah
i mean when she says "i want a girl that is [describes several of my qualities]" its hard for me not to get hopeful with it, idk. If she just "gets like this" at times, i'm fine dealing with it, because I know it'll pass.
which is why I want to live with her relatively quickly (like after a few months) (nb4 uhaul)

But yeah you're right anon, ugh
i mean i haven't done anything yet, and i still talk to other people, so hopefully i'll just find someone else and get over it quickly.
>>
>>17666579

Hey, any advice would be solid here, im not in a relationship but would like to know if im doomed already
>>
>>17680213
you are?
>>
>>17671605
do you have the power to transform your body into whatever sexual fantasy your man might have at the moment?

Chances are, NO. Without that superpower, it's impossible to please a man fully, some men know this, some men enjoy this, some men are hit like a truck from a random girl.

I have a perfect at least 9/10 GF of half a year, was celebrating my best bro's college degree without her last week and there was a 5/10 chubby chick, everybody knows she's a slut and was that day aswell hungry for cock. She grinded her ass on me, hugged me every possibility she got and danced like a horny stripper. She really wasnt my type, but somehow she got into my head. I didn't cheat with her, but the second I had some alone time, I just had to fap furiously two times in a row thinking of that ugly chick to flush it out.

Really, I wish I was jocking but I can understand every guy that cheats and feels like shit afterwards. it's hardly possible to control those urges and I have to muster all my will power without ever getting a thanks from my GF, for she shall never know, because she would probably get angry with me.

A 5/10 chick, that I would never had go on one date with, grinded my gears enough for me to consider cheating. I hope no hot girl will ever try to tempt me.
>>
>>17680213

So, I've started hanging out with my neighbour, shes 29 and im 20. We had a super sexual night on Saturday where she was in nothing but her underwear and so was I ( was kind of a house party, where it was me and a friend and her other friend).

We were both drunk and high, and we were showing each other our turn on's and touching each other constantly. I kissed her neck and she grabbed me but backed off saying something about a age difference and that we're neighbours, so nothing happend when we were with other people.

Everyone left and we just chatted, I made a joke about me being stronger than she was.
Her - " Well, lets plank and I bet I win"
Me - "What does the winner get?"
Her - "The winner decides".

I won and asked for a kiss, thought it was smooth. She looked hesitant but as soon as I kissed her she was all over me. AND then her mother called ( its about 9am, been drinking and since 1am).
Nothing happend after that. This was Saturday morning
>>
File: 1375773195550.jpg (5KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1375773195550.jpg
5KB, 228x251px
>>17680143

That's the shitty part about these situations. You know the answers to all of your questions, you just can't help but fall right back into the trap when she starts pulling.

You know she is damaged. You know she is terrified of intimacy but terrified of being alone so she just keeps you in this perpetual state of longing and want so that you're close enough so whenever she needs you you'll come running and far enough away so that she can dump you when she's bored.

You know this relationship won't last. You know that moving up there will be a disaster. You know that all of this is because of her mental health issues. You just can't help it because your feelings outweigh your logic and you think that if you can just be there enough for her and always be supportive she'll just wake up one day and realize that you're the love of her life.

The most difficult part is that she probably isn't even doing this on purpose. This is just her damaged reaction to intimacy and using people as sponges for her emotional runoff is the only way she knows how to be close to them.

You know I'm right, you just have to gather up the energy to do the right thing because despite all of the wonderful things she says to keep you around and make you feel good about herself you know just as much as I do that this girl is toxic and that you're addicted to it.
>>
>>17680227

This is really really terrible advice but it was fun to read. Thanks.
>>
>>17680222
>>17680231

Hung out last night for 2 hours, just watching tv and chatting.

Texting all day sunday and today, she invited me around for a meal and wine.

Watching a stupid soppy film ( 500 days of summer ) and I go for a kiss. She dodges.
I ask her what her thoughts of me are , and say I rather fancy her.

"Well, I do like you. But I broke up with my boyfriend just a week ago and need to get my head straight - blah"
Oh- okay.

Watch the rest of the film and casually challenge her to a game of tetris, If I win I get a kiss. She destroyed me.
I get a bit to close and she dodges automatically.

I mention its early and I should probably leave and apologies if I've made things awkward and she says something like " no not at all!"

She perviously told me that she's busy tomorrow night but I joke and say "if you want to watch a less depressing film give me a call".

Have I blown it? Or should I just play it cool?
I did drink more wine than her so I dunno If I'm over thinking it but I don't think I should be the one to text her first. Texting has been pretty constant since Saturday morning.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17680222

You suck, I thought you'd help.
>>
>>17680029

No tips really, I'm sure she wants to fuck you but she might make you work for it so she doesn't look like a slut. Women her age, I'm sure their just waiting for a young pull to strongly desire and fuck the shit out of them i don't buy the innocent stuff.
>>
>>17680029

No tips really, she'll be down to fuck, just get her alone but she's not going to give up on making you a long term bf, women only adhere to boundaries temporarily.
>>
Been in a LDR with a girl for 6 months, we met for the first time last week. She was kind of distant for awhile but she grew on me and started playing with my hair, touched my arms, even bit me (likes the taste apparently). I think the first date went pretty good if not for her being a little awkward, but she did say it takes a while for her to get used to people.

The problem is that after we met she's been growing distant and I don't know why. She says everything's alright, but we don't talk as much as we used to, she's always busy studying, or is just too tired to do anything with me. Did she just lose interest in me? She says studying is important for her, but she's been practically ignoring me, and barely showing any affection, despite me already telling her that.
>>
Is it normal for girl friends to send sexual pics to eachother? I don't use snapchat but she's been sending me snapchat photos of the pics to me and when asked she said "I sent it to my girl friend" and when I asked why she was like "No particular reason". Am I being cucked?
>>
>>17680111

Best thing to do is to get women yapping about themselves and listen, they can talk forever.
>>
>>17680299
not really trying to read
>all this shit
By
>You
learn to summarize motherfucker

if you want to go out again text her. she didn't want to be kissed, but it may have been because she was uncomfortable only in that moment.

play it cool.

and again
LEARN TO FUCKING SUMMARIZE. longer posts take longer to get answered ya loser
>>
>>17680414

How on earth would I summarize this shit.

So, would you just ignore tonight or what?
Wait for her to text me or text her in the morning?
>>
>>17680344
>Is it normal for girl friends to send sexual pics to eachother?
sexual? no not exactly... my friends and I have sent each other half naked or underwear pics to compare weightloss and other things, but not overtly sexual stuff.

but i mean if i took something and i thought i looked cute, i may send it to some friends.
idk
>>17680238
ugh, yeah you're so right. I just wont do anything until/unless she asks me.

its definitely not on purpose, i know for a fact. Even her mom told me it happens sometimes, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

i really wish there was a way to heal her intimacy issues though, she's disturbingly close to perfect.
its just so weird for someone to say "i love you so much" and other stuff, and then pretend you dont exist for over a month.
>>
>>17680431
text her
>>
so this girl i have a crush on
always starting conversations(mostly about study)
she always asks for help and sometimes when she gets stuck on something she just lays her head on the desk or starts scribbling and she gets excited when i ask if she wants me to help her, am i just getting used cause shes stupid or is she interested? she always waits for me before class ends to leave but if i put my earphones she does so too and leaves and i almost always put my headphones on, i tried not doing so few times and it seemed like she was waiting for me to start a conversation but i literally have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>17680302
I don't buy it either, when I answered her how she felt about me wanting her she always evaded a clear "I want the d'" answer. She's really scared of sounding like a slut.
Nice thread btw.
>>
>>17680249

since she said she's not ready, NO contact with her until she tries to set up another date with you.
>>
>>17680344
I think it depends

my friend and I compare nudes we send to our dudes to see if they're cute
>>
>>17666579
How do I approach a girl in one of my classes that I've never spoken to before without coming across as creepy?
>>
>>17680560

So just wait for her to text me and lay back? Dunno man, I'm a bit on edge incase I made a tit of myself today and thats it
>>
Is it weird for a 22 year old (me) to date a 38 year old? we have discussed it, and we have mutual feelings. is it weird for me to be dating her? is it weird for her to be dating me? by weird i mean like could i ever show her to my parents or friends and the same goes for her side of it.
>>
>>17680605
>Is it weird?
Weird is relative. Some people, yes, some people, no. Don't let that dictate your choices.

>friends? family?
If you're asking this question, I'm assuming your family will find it weird. Don't expect this relationship to last and don't expect your family to understand. They won't.

If you like her, have fun, but be prepared to have your heart broken if you fall in love
>>
File: 1431806122030.jpg (48KB, 636x497px) Image search: [Google]
1431806122030.jpg
48KB, 636x497px
What the fuck do I do?

>girl has LDR bf
>she moved to the city a few months ago
>5 year relationship
>meet her previously
>told me it's ok to touch her
>I bring up her bf
>she says "I don't want to think about it right now"
>fast forward today
>touch her all over
>didn't escalate because it was a cafe (felt fuckin weird touching in public)
>she was visibly aroused
>we went home separately
>told me she was really turned on
I feel really guilty, what the fuuuck do i do?
Should i bring up her bf again? She keeps saying she doesnt want to talk about breaking up...
>>
Explain this bullshit
>>
>>17681148
>related
>>
>>17680445

>ugh, yeah you're so right. I just wont do anything until/unless she asks me.

>Even her mom told me it happens sometimes, and there wasn't much I could do about it.

>i really wish there was a way to heal her intimacy issues though, she's disturbingly close to perfect.

You're going to go back to her and she's going to crush you again. I can tell you're not ready to accept the truth. You've subtly been justifying her behavior and trying to look on the bright side of her toxicity in every response to one of my posts.

You'll eventually come to realize you can't fix people and that words don't mean shit without action to back it up. Good luck. You're going to need it.
>>
>>17681164
i'm doing my damnedest not too!!
i mean, end of the day, i'm talking about hypothetical, and as long as she lives 200 miles or whatever away, i'm safe from my own stupidity
>>
>>17666850
Tinder
>>
>>17678503
The advice about reminding yourself it'll happen again is pretty sound.
I don't put her on pedestal though. Actually, I realize she's not someone I'd want as a partner. We know each other for a while and we even went on vacation together and later lived together for a few days; I got to see her flaws really clearly. At this point my problem is probably that I didn't get to fuck her or do anything sexual at all while some guys did and I don't know why she treats me so differently. I imagine fixing it would require either fucking her, or her explaining me what problem she's got with me that she doesn't have with those other guys.
>>17679667
>Like i said earlier women don't know what they want.
Well, true. Even her grandma (I think I'm her only friend who she let meet her grandma, makes no sense) said she probably doesn't know what she wants. kek still it rustles my jimmies somehow, as autistic as it sounds.

My head tells me I don't wanna settle with one girl, and surely not her, but my brokoro kokoro can't let go and I feel trapped because even if I ignore her / don't see her separately from other friends I'll still be forced to see her when we meet in a group so cutting her off - which is the easiest way to get over somebody in my experience - is not possible.
>>
>>17681148
>>17681149
not OP but that is what is known as a breakup text. you are now single and despite what she says she will never come back. 'take a break' means fuck off forever.
>>
>>17681122
It's an internet relationship, you shouldn't even be concerned with it.

I used to fuck this chick in a LDR online relationship, and her background on her desktop was his picture, and he had a live webcam feed in her bedroom.

And, yes we fucked on it multiple times.
>>
My gf has had one partner before me, I've had 8 and Sunday night we fucked without a condom for the first time. We did again last night and found it made lube unnecessary. Am I being dumb as fuck? Neither of us have had sex bareback before and she said we fucked more in the first week than she ever did her first bf so that would be like 5 times.
>>
>>17681148
>>17681149
Grew tired of the relationship long ago, thought it could work/too hard to realize it wasn't going to work, but finally pulled the trigger.

Knows you're a good person, but the feelings aren't currently there, and maybe when you're both in a different state in life, there could be a chance if paths cross that it could work out better then.
>>
>>17682173
I never use lube, or condoms.

She gets wet, I get precum on my tip, easy entry, easy fucking, it just works. Condoms aren't natural, sex is.
>>
>>17682177
STDs are also natural. She uses birth control.
>>
>>17682184
>fucking trashy dirty hoes
Condom or not, you aint getting me inside no diseased ass pussy, so why bother with the condom at all?
>>
>>17682161
Is this true? Do i really go ahead with her? They live literally 12 hours apart if that provides any useful info
>>
>>17682191
You might aswell be cucking yourself if all you're doing is getting her hot and bothered to diddle herself to his broken english cyber sex.
>>
>>17680550
I'm this guy. Today we talked about it and she said she doesn't want anything because muh stable long relationship. I know she fucked another guy so that's not quite true. Perhaps it's the age difference, perhaps she wants me to be the support friendo. Should I change strategy or jusy fuck off?
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.