[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My agency is offering advice to anybody that needs some. Feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Secret_Agent_Orange7.png (67KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Agent_Orange7.png
67KB, 270x270px
My agency is offering advice to anybody that needs some. Feel free to post any problems life has thrown your way. I have some people eager to help in any way they can.

Roll call
>>
How can I become a billionaire?
>>
Secret Agent Confused in the hizzhouse
>>
>>17665169
own at least a billion dollars

advice given by Secret Agent Confused
>>
My girlfriends hates that I love vidya games. She's come to accept it, but she loathes me for enjoying them so much. I give her plenty of time and attention, and it's not like I blow her off to play. But I just like some free time to play with bros here and there and she's not about it. Would I be better off finding a girl that likes them too?
>>
How do I know if I am gay or not?
>>
>>17665174
Secret agent Confused, you have proven to be of golden heart. The final drop will be found where it all started. Where the natural order of things takes place (aka chaos). Only there can this important piece of information go unnoticed /b/y the naked eye.
>>
>>17665182
have you tried inviting her to play some with you? maybe that'd ease her into it, make her less stubborn and narrow-minded. after all, most video games are supposed to be fun and enjoyable. also, i think it's important for you to have time for yourself, or for others that aren't your girlfriend. i don't think it's that healthy to be overly consumed and consequently co-dependent on one person in your life.

it's okay to have clashing interests. if it is important to you that a partner shares a love for video games, then yeah find someone else. it's a shallow reason to me, but to you it might mean a lot more, so it's relative. uh you do you, it's yo life

>>17665189
if youre attracted to the same sex

>>17665194
yeah thanks

secret agent confused
>>
I'm best friends with someone I'm deeply in love with. He knows this however he doesn't want a relationship. There are still a lot of things we do that are flirtatious and cute but we are just friends. We have a mutual friend who's a girl that lives with him. And I don't mind this. I know they also fool around and I'm over the jealous. However there are times where I can't help but have strong feelings for him. When we have sex it doesn't feel as close anymore. It feels more like something we do in order to let the stress go or get it in. I know I can't tell him this because it will sound too much like a girlfriend does but I am starting to fall for him again.
>>
>>17665244
what?! you have/had sex with your best friend? you're not dating?! what??? so you're just friends with benefits? i don't understand this. you've caused a mess for yourself. you CAN tell him, you're falling in love with him, that means you WANT to be his girlfriend, have an honest discussion with him, don't assume things.
if he still feels that he doesn't want a relationship with you, then you've got unrequited love and that's pretty shitty. i think in those situations it's more hurtful and everyday you'll be faced with that pain and that false hope, i'd suggest ending the friendship if it gets to that point and RESISTING the urge to contact him again. it's sad but it will only keep you miserable. unrequited love with a best friend fucking sucks.
uh, stay friends with him if it's not painful for you and if you can move on.

S.A.C.
>>
I'm a very insecure person. I'm sort of shy around new people I don't have any confidence in myself and I get overly excited when I get something right. I often put myself down because I'm not that smart. What can I do to overcome this?
>>
>>17665166

I'm in 4th grade of high school and I plan on studying history at a local uni. The problem is that my parents fight every day, even when at midnight and that wouldn't be too much of a problem, if we didn't have a small flat where my room is 4 meters away from theirs. My mother is a cunt, especially when she drinks a bottle of beer. She told me to drop dead, that I'm a brat and all other sweet words, and my father, although he thinks he is, isn't anything better. My mother works in a supermarket and father is a soldier that did two tours in Afghanistan and fought in Croatian Homeland war. He also doesn't have too much patience and treats me like shit. I'm depressed since february and it fucks with my studying and school.

How do I endure it? Helpful advice would be welcome, thanks in advance.
>>
>>17665452
um... i don't know. because of your insecurity you're probably prone to defeatism and that kills willpower as well as the chance for change/improvement. it's up to you to push yourself to take initiative. it has to be something that you want as well. i know that there can be physical and mental barriers keeping you from doing it, i guess it's good to acknowledge them when they occur, and keep them in mind for the ~next time~ so that you're more prepared, and you can practice beforehand. (i'm talking about social interaction). to overcome it, is to acknowledge it, and to want to put the effort into improving.

getting overly excited when you do things right is not a bad thing, in fact it's cute, keep getting excited.

s.a.c.
>>
>>17666338
oh man, a shitty home environment is tough. definitely fucks with your mental well-being. if you can't escape it, i'd recommend staying away from it as much as possible. staying at the library until closing time, sleeping over at a friend's or partner's house, etc. this is tricky because i know how dependent we are on our parents, and how difficult it is to become independent while you want to study, yet have to work to support yourself at the same time. you really shouldn't have to endure it at all, i hope you can get out of there soon. :(

this isn't very helpful advice, sorry.
>>
>>17665166
Should I go into a fuck buddy relationship? Would you regret losing your virginity over a fuckbuddy fling? Best form of birth control (aside from abstinence)?
>>
>>17667396
yes, if that's what you want.

if you're using the personal "you" in your 2nd question: i lost my virginity after 9 months of dating my significant other. we were not a fling, we were very serious. for me, having sex is a very, very intimate thing and a large investment of time in a serious relationship is a requirement. i do not know if i would regret it.
now, if you're using the General "you," that's subjective and varies for each individual and situation.

condoms? i'm not very experienced or knowledgeable on contraceptives. like birth control, i know it fucks with your hormones and has some effects.
>>
>>17667422
Thanks.
Just scared that if its lost to a slut (a nice one, yet still a slut), I'd regret it later.

Like I'd be psychologically tainted with a frequently used vag.
>>
>>17667437
well, if you're scared and are already imagining that it will psychologically scar you. i would suggest waiting out for... a serious relationship? with someone as inexperienced as you?
>>
>>17667449
Hurm.

Will consider
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.