[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my "girlfriend" has 3 sugar dadies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: igiig.jpg (492KB, 655x651px) Image search: [Google]
igiig.jpg
492KB, 655x651px
yeah idk
it doesnt feel too good but shes very cute and its hard for me to find a girlfriend and the sex is nice
but
yeah
no
honestly I have no fucking idea what to think about this because I dont like that at all even though I was like "lol its cool" when she told me before the first time we fucked
>>
>>17665093
does she buy you things?
>>
Well she's not your girlfriend so...
>>
>>17665105
yeah...???

she basically throws money at me and I haven't bought a single thing for her once
>>
>>17665117
Then I guess that makes her your sugar daddy? Sounds like a nice setup desu
>>
Girls who have "Sugar daddies" literally just use them as a money funnel. You have nothing to worry about.

>>17665093
>>17665117
>sex is good
>buys you things

Sounds like a nice setup.
>>
>>17665093
What is it you want out of this relationship? Just a fwb/fuckbuddy? Do you talk to her? Have you developed feelings for her? To me it sounds like your morally challenged.
>>
File: a superior race.gif (1MB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
a superior race.gif
1MB, 540x308px
>>17665127
that cant be right
she give me indirect money
like once she gave me 50 bucks to make her a stupid origami crane

what does she want what is she trying to do

she told me she still hooksup with her ex too (but she hasn't seen him since ive been around)
>>
>>17665159
So your life is literally
>fuck bitches
>get money
What's the problem here?
>>
>>17665156
I like her a lot and I want to have a proper girlfriend
shes on a similar wave length as me and that super hard for me to find

what do you mean by "morally challenged"?
>>
>>17665168
>What do you mean by "morally challenged?
I mean that you expect a relationship to grow but that she has 3 sugar daddies and hooks up with exes. Its hard to grow and maintain a relationship if the other person is not focused on you, your feelings, etc. And on top of that you just arent accepting the money willingly, there is a part of you that isnt into this fully. You need to re evaluate your situation and what this girl can do for you. It sounds like you want to devote your time into this girl. Question is, is she willing to do the same thing for you?
>>
>>17665198
I honestly wouldnt know
she seems pretty interested but ive never had a girlfriend before
she sends me things even when I dont reply and invites me out to hang on her own accord sometimes less then 5 hours after we hanged out before
>>
>>17665168
yo seem to be her new object of obsession so don't get caught in the same dynamic as her, keep your focus of your own previous goals, this is just infatuation, erotic love, attraction, first fase...
i dont mean that the feelings are illegitimate is just that i had pretty similar experience and if you devote too much effort in the relationship to make it work could end up becoming something else thats not what's really attracting her to you right now.
>>
>>17665159
This relationship sounds unhealthy only because you seem willingly clueless about what's really going on.

She likes you.

She also fucks other men for money.

What would you do if you were her? She's not going to stop making money, but she also likes you. So.... she spends money on you, fucks you alot, and does other things to get you to stay while accepting her lifestyle.

If you are OK with your woman fucking other men for money, then stay with her. If you have a problem with that, then don't stay with her. It really is that simple, but it's a hard choice. Good luck in making it.
>>
File: golem_gruppenfuehrung_teaser.jpg (143KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
golem_gruppenfuehrung_teaser.jpg
143KB, 480x480px
>>17665262
this definitely does not feel like a "you can have your cake and eat it too" situation

I really dont know what to think
ideally id just like tot find a girlfriend that doesnt have fucking sugar daddies but I cant
I have aspergers and its just so hard to find a girl I can be me around let alone a cute and fun one
but this whole concept is making me sick to my stomach
kissing her feels so good in the moment but even if she has good intentions it feels wrong like im a fucking tool
>>
>>17665093
>sugar dadies
>lowering yourself to /cgl/ type of girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1t_nGaDLs
>>
>>17665117
>>17665168

So she's your sugar-mama.

Initial reaction from me would be to stick around until there's a reason to leave- this isn't long-term-relationship material, (more than BF/GF), but if you don't have anything lined up and you enjoy her company, why be bothered?
Things might change for the better/worse & you can make adjustments then.
And in the meantime, this is better than the alternative.

Also this >>17665262
>>
>>17665349
if anything shes a weird basic bitch not at all /cgl/
>>
>>17665093
What changed your mind?
>>
>>17665365
same shit just less weeaboo.
>>
Just enjoy your time with her and have fun. Don't overthink it. It's always possible you could become real bf/gf later on. But if that happens it will happen naturally, don't try to push it.

For now, consider yourself lucky to be able to have sex with a girl you like and get material benefits from it too.
>>
>>17665093
kek, reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg
>shot her down because she made me sore
>thought I was her daddy but she had five more!
>>
File: voop.jpg (363KB, 2592x3280px) Image search: [Google]
voop.jpg
363KB, 2592x3280px
>>17665373
no anon not even
shes like a 10 pounds lighter brunette version of this girl

have you ever seen that pic on how the most innocent and plain but fashionable looking girls are actually the biggest whores? I dont think of her as a whore in the conventional sense (or at least I dont like to) but she definitely has that intelligence and sort of dazed way of being (kinda hard to explain)

Ive meet two other girls in my life almost exactly like her in every single way
both of these girls were the rare kind of girl that liked me
both of these girls were the kind of people id think regrettably would be difficult to trust to be monogamous even though they seem to be highly trust oriented people
>>
>>17665412
If anything you can trust them more. They will from the beginning say they are in an open relationship. If things evolve, and they say they want an exclusive relationship, it's sincere.
>>
>>17665093
oh fuck you fell for a prostitute
>>
>>17665162
I really donĀ“t see any issues here. OP won the lottery.
>>
>>17665210
she likes you

but sugar daddies are a red flag. you really think they're not having sex? I would be disgusted. I say pump and dump, relationship material she is not
>>
>>17665262 This. Brother all variables aside you need to pick a wave and ride it. pro/con this shit out and some things might become evident
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.