[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is wrong with me? girl i like alot, i eventually find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473617500775.jpg (466KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473617500775.jpg
466KB, 2560x1600px
what is wrong with me?
girl i like alot, i eventually find out shes rich and has very social life, i used to talk to her all the time no problem but after finding out, i getting this weird feeling and i dont want to talk to her anymore but i still like her
>>
it's probably because you're jealous. when you find out someone is far more popular and successful than you imagine, it comes as a shock, and you feel insecure as a result. another good reason is that you start to feel that if she has so much good stuff in her life, why would she care about you?

been through stuff like this, one of my first gfs was way more popular and well liked by everyone, and it made me pretty weird and insecure around her

best advice would be to just keep it cool, and don't take her social standing so seriously..it's really not that important at the end of the day. if you like her, continue being interested
>>
>>17664854
Not op but still thanks, I really needed that
>>
OP here cant reply to people for some reason but
>it's probably because you're jealous
no
>successful than you imagine, it comes as a shock, and you feel insecure as a result
more like it, because shes the first person that made me feel wanted and showed some signs that she liked me even though i ignored them fearing i might be other thinking and i just thoughts she has no social life like me so that also.
>another good reason is that you start to feel that if she has so much good stuff in her life, why would she care about you?
definitely
but yeah i'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17664884
>>17664900
Yeah, OP, that guy is right. I suppose you don't value a social standing and wealth that much, which is indeed a good thing.

At the same time, whether it's a good or bad thing is based upon the system of values. How do you think, are your values similar?
>>
>>17664900
jealous doesn't only mean envious of her status, I meant it as in overly worried about her not caring about you? I probably shouldn't have used that word tho in all honesty i just couldn't find a word to best describe it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.