[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom keeps cradling my cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476003446566.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1476003446566.gif
1MB, 388x369px
My mom keeps cradling my cat like a baby and he hates it. I think she's a big part of the reason why he's less social/loving with the family. She's big, loud, and likes to antagonize people for sport. She's basically an asshole sometimes, and will almost always put her own feelings ahead of yours.

I've told her he hates it, but she just says "oh no he loves it" as he's trying desperately to get away from her. I've been less nice and more of a cunt about it, but she doesn't care and just calls me a teenager or implies I don't know anything (i'm 25).

wat do
>>
>>17664725

move out?
>>
It's simple

Steal the catto
>>
Move out of your moms house first of all you fking manchild. But second of all it's your cat and you need to lay down the law. Maybe get a spray bottle for when your mom misbehaves? And get some treats for when her fat ass is good. That's how I trained my mom to behave around animals at least.
>>
>>17664733
>Maybe get a spray bottle for when your mom misbehaves? And get some treats for when her fat ass is good.

oh man that is splendid
>>
>>17664730
>>17664733
Can't afford it. I work for my Dad and am paying off some major debts to him, so to speak, and basically don't make a livable wage at all.

I'm pretty much stuck at this job because reasons so moving out is out of the question right now.

I need a different solution. She's just so damn selfish and stubborn man, it drives me crazy.
>>
>>17664766
?? You're working slave wages for your dad and you found it prudent to make a thread about a cat???? Man you are a fucking weirdo
>>
>>17664775
I love this cat.
>>
>>17664766

I hate when people ask for advice and are unwilling to do anything at all about the problem they are having when there are so many obvious options.
>>
>>17664779
That's at least 95% of the threads here.
>>
>>17664779
Me and my family have a fair deal worked out to pay off my debts. I don't consider my dedication to fulfill my promises as being a negative thing.

I would appreciate feedback and advice concerning the actual problem, not the hypothetical ones.
>>
>>17664805

you don't owe your parents anything, unless you signed a contract. paying for college is part of the cost of raising a child.
>>
>>17664805
>I would appreciate feedback and advice concerning the actual problem, not the hypothetical ones.

more information on your problem:

http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/66377/what-is-the-xy-problem
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.