[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creator. Devine..... God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2563.jpg (554KB, 540x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.jpg
554KB, 540x837px
To be honest, I am a very logical and scientific kind of person. Never believed in god or anything supernatural. I have to see it to believe it. But weird things keep happening to me. I've had 2 drug induced/psychotic trips (I say drug induced, but it was more or less me crashing off of a lot of different things, and from what I can tell, they were near death experiences) that have brought me into crazy out of body experiences. In these trips I experienced my own version of heaven and hell. I accepted some sort of mission from the entity that would allow me to save this world from itself.. after I accepted it, I then spent eternity in hell for all my sins.. But that was only my first trip.. years later I experienced another one.. just like the first, yet more intense, and more real. This entity just about suffocated me as it asked me"do you believe now" as I screamed yes, it let me go.. there's so much more that happened but I'll save the detail for another time.. And believe me when I say I know everything is in my mind. But what happened inside my mind makes me question all reality around me. Cause I have been sober for awhile now, and though I may sound like nut case, I keep seeing these signs, these patternes, these connections that make so much sense, like something is leaving little messages for me.... and to be honest I'm terrified that what if. What if what I experienced is actually true. What if there is something bigger in this universe, and it tried to talk to me. What if I ignore this entitie simply cause id rather be ignorant. Idk what to believe. God has always been a very touchy subject to me. And the term god now a days is taken to extremes. Cause in my mind, this divine creature is more than just a "god".. So even getting anyone to understand my experience would be near impossible. There's so many what ifs running through my mind. It's driving me insane. But when it boils down to it, I need to make a choice. Believe, or not believe....
>>
>>17664690
Thanks for making this thread OP

I experienced this after a rather bad acid trip, I took too much for me to handle.

I had solipsistic delusions, delusions that I was a reincarnation of Jesus, delusions that I had to kill myself to escape the fake world and go back to the real world, delusions that random sounds like my air conditioner or beeping crosswalks outside were indicative of something happening in some external real world and that I was trapped inside of my mind

I had delusions that weird random things that produce deja-vu in my mind are really me remembering a secret from my childhood that I have to now remember here again to succeed in some extremely important mission. Extreme delusions of grandeur

Essentially I had everything you had too OP and I was worrying that I was the only one and that I was truly alone, but no

These are literally textbook drug induced psychosis symptoms. This is what they warned you about at D.A.R.E. as a kid which we ignored because of how safe psychedelics are on your body, right?

It's not a big deal, don't worry OP. I had this too and I also indeed worried whether I was alone in this. These little things you're noticing are just you experiencing something very common after bad drug experiences:

MENTAL HEALTH ANXIETY

You are worrying about your mental health and therefore picking up on every little thing, blowing little thoughts and worries out of proportion. You have anxiety about it all

It's okay OP, don't worry.
>>
>>17664837
Sometimes it feels like it's something more, like it's more than just a drug, and you've discovered a grand truth about the universe.

Something spiritual, something religious, something that people have been looking for for thousands of years, and YOU are the one to find it. I felt this too, this is a common effect of drug induced psychosis and now you're worrying about it

You're just experiencing a bit of mental health anxiety + shock + minor PTSD from your bad drug induced psychotic episodes

This is okay and common and you can safely ignore these thoughts and get on with your life, they WILL GO AWAY, they went away for me and now I look back and laugh lopl
>>
>(I say drug induced, but it was more or less me crashing off of a lot of different things, and from what I can tell, they were near death experiences) that have brought me into crazy out of body experiences.

What's more likely to be true - that a god type being has singled you out for a special mission or that your brain, when pushed towards a state of catastrophic failure, induced a delusional state?
>>
You must summon Pepe.
>>
>>17664690
Don't panic. You're simply realizing that atheism as an ideology does not hold water. It happened to me.
>>
Naw, you're crazy like any one else.

Rather, you're just interpreting it the way you are.

I also claim to be a "logical and scientific" person, but if I were to see any of this in my head, I would accept it as intense creativity, and/or insanity, but that wouldn't deter me from sharing or using it as an inspiration for creating something cool/lame.

It's not like what you're experiencing is unique. There are plenty of people who go through this type of crap, and try to give it meaning because that's what we as humans do: Give ourselves and the things we experience a meaning or reason.

But whatever. To each their own. Have fun perhaps finding the reason why you at least should be on this rock we call home.
>>
Time isn't time. It's a war.
Remember the value of the present moment.
We must always honour the doors of perception.

Yahawah wa Mubarak Wayashamarka
>>
I agree that it's all in my head. That it was just some form of psychosis, but my concern is, if I am not the only one that experienced this, and I'm not the only one alone in this. What are the chances of this actually being real? What if all it takes is us to actually believe? What if this reality is a figment of all our imaginations combined? And we just need to break free of the cycle? I mean we all feel the same about the world, but none of us open our mouth and actually take action on it. Maybe we need to change the game and actually open this door of uncertainty and embrace what we don't know?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.