[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil disobedience cultivating cannabis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2197.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
I am not a cannabis user, but I feel strongly that cannabis should be 100% legal.
I am willing to resort to civil disobedience to rebel and protest against the ridiculous drug laws.
I want to distribute cannabis seeds throughout the farm community where I reside.
I would distribute seeds along the irrigation canals, in farmers fields, in the park, in flower beds, country roads… wherever there's dirt and sufficient water.
I need advice as to where to get cannabis seeds, what varieties to grow, how to harvest the seeds, how to care for the cannabis plants, et cetera…
Just imagine if everyone had been distributing cannabis seeds as they chased Pokémon this Summer.
I believe that if we all participate in this civil disobedience, we can grow enough cannabis plants that controlling the plants would be impossible and there would be no choice but to legalize cannabis.
>>
>>17664637
So, you realize they'll charge you for every seed that turns into a plant right?

I'm talking life in prison here.
>>
And what happens when farmers are found with cannabis on their land? They're gonna get persecuted for what you did. They would take all the fallout.

I understand wanting to legalize it but this sort of vigilantism is going to cause more trouble for the people of your community than it will ever help them. And then that rogue behavior will be used as more ammunition by the people who are opposed in order to discredit the people who are trying to get it legalized.

If you want to help, do so in peaceful, legal ways, or you threaten the very cause you are trying to help.
>>
>>17664659
this

also, it's not like people are going to be going around to your wild weed plants and start picking them.
Primarily, because you wouldn't know where to look.
Second, because it is illegal and taking the time to search for and pick off buds from a weed plant is a lot riskier(not to mention more tedious) than just hitting up your black friend for a couple grams.

>I am not a cannabis user

Stop fucking lying.

We all know you smoke weed because only someone who smokes weed would be stupid enough to make this post and think it was a good idea.

Kill yourself.
>>
I like your approach OP. Non-violent, puts a huge cost burden on enforcement for relatively little gain, keeps you anonymous. Very well thought out actually, despite what many shitlords ITT are saying.

What is your hardiness zone?
>>
>>17664637
Remember the words of Thomas Jefferson.

Godspeed.
>>
Just throw some seeds all over the public greenways and the grass along the roads. It's called weed for a reason. It will grow just about anywhere. It won't be loud, but it will still be weed and someone will have to go do something about it. But for the love of god don't fucking plant it on someone's private property where they will get in trouble for it.

Also I would advise against it. As the other anon said you can get life in prison for growing weed. In a lot of states you get charged for each individual plant. Some guy in my state a few years back got a major grow op busted and he is doing 40+ years, which is totally retarded, but something to consider.
>>
>>17664637
next time you post, make sure there is at least the pretense of a question

otherwise you're making what we call a "blogpost"
>>
File: 7575753753753.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7575753753753.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
>>17664637
It's virtually impossible to trace a seed you threw out 2+ months ago to you. Just don't do it so obviously in front of people

Someone did that in the same town a live about 5 years ago, The new paper thought it was intentional (which it certainly looked intentional)

Someone threw a bunch of seeds (im talking like 500+) in all the traffic circles in town. After the plants got to about 2ft tall before cop or someone from the city noticed and they spent the whole day pulling them up then the next day they found them in another traffic circle, then another lol. It was kinda funny someone did that, Even though it's such a mild inconvenience for the police/city

As you can guess the police never even investigated it, let alone caught anyone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.