[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure everybody thinks I'm a cunt, how to fix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472026502611.png (113KB, 211x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472026502611.png
113KB, 211x320px
Pretty sure everybody thinks I'm a cunt, how to fix?
>>
>>17664581
Don't be a cunt
>>
>>17664586
how, you make that sound simple
>>
>>17664589

stop being cunty?

stop being a recluse?

stop looking at people weird?

although if you're an aussie, you'll always be a cunt m8, there isn't no rectifying that tragedy.
>>
i'm not a cunt, super nice and everyone just sees that as weakness, just stay a cunt seems better to me but i cant pull it off feelsbadman
>>
>>17664581
Are you obnoxious?
Do you make eye contact? If so, is it in a manner of which is threatening?
If not, you should make contact, but in a non-threatening way.
Do you blow people off?
Do you ignore people?
Do you do anything out of the norm (i.e. pick your nose, wipe your face on other shit, etc...)
Do you think you "prank" or make fun of your friends in an unfriendly manner?
If not, do you do it, but they still think you're a cunt? Don't do it.

Best way to find out why people think you're a cunt, is to ask the people who think you're a cunt.
>>
>>17664741
Self-proclaimed nice guys aren't usually nice.
>>
^ made me doubt myself, read some articles on self proclaimed "nice guys" pretty sure i dont fit in
but to be fully honest knowing myself im not nice but how i see people is they're all equal and then when i see someone struggling,having trouble i try to help, but when they bother me/try to make fun of me or w/e i just lose respect for them. i guess that makes me not really a nice guy but then again why would you be nice to someone who harasses you. maybe i just dont get shit.
>>
>>17664796
Maybe I was too blunt. I don't know you personally, but if you're saying that people find you to be a cunt, then maybe something isn't right. OR, maybe you're right, maybe you're not the cunt, just the people you tend to surround yourself with are cunts. The fact that you are seeking help in trying to better yourself is an indication that you're not so bad. Maybe you just need a change in...atmosphere. If you're being made fun of, figure out why, and then see if whatever it is, is something you can change. Though, if it is something that is a part of you, whether physically or mentally, don't change if isn't threatening to others or if it'll make you uncomfortable. In the end, you are who you are. Everyone's idea of a "cunt" may differ, so don't beat yourself up too much. If you want to talk about cunts, just think about the chads in a football fantasy "bro" club (ugh). You're good man. If you see yourself in a positive way, then maybe others will too. Best of luck, m8.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.