[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

slutty gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, how do you deal with girlfriends who are slutty and may be cheating on you behind your back? Things like hanging out with guy friends or inviting guys to their dorms, telling you about said guys, etc

Do you dump them out of paranoia or wait it out?
>>
>>17664516
If she's telling you about them she isn't cheating. If she denied seeing them or never mentioned them around you she is definitely cheating.
>>
>>17664525
Is it possible that she could tell me about them AND cheat? Just without saying she's cheating.
>>
>>17664525
Also, she never mentioned them BEFORE she had them come over.
>>
>>17664516
Don't date a slutty women is a pretty easy solutions .
>>
And don't get me wrong, I really am turned on by her sluttiness. I love it when she dresses trashy and I don't want to leave her, but I also don't want to get cucked
>>
>>17664561
It's not that easy. I really do like her a lot regardless. It's simply a matter of what to do if I find out she's actually trying to cuck me, because I know I'd leave for good if that turned out to be the case
>>
>>17664556
she is cheating, OP.

>Also, she never mentioned them BEFORE she had them come over.

This pretty much confirms it.

She thinks she is being clever. Her tactic being, that if you ever happen to see a guy coming out of her room and assume she was fucking him, then she can jsut say she was having one of her "friends" over.

"if I tell him, he won't be suspicious"

She's cheating on you, OP.

I'd bail if I were you.
>>
>>17664680
>>17664525

Alright, so now we have two differing opinions here. Which one of you is correct?
>>
>>17664858
I just don't see the appeal of dating whores . OK, the sex is crazy or whatever , but long term ? They make terrible wives , and will probably end up having an affair . If you want this girl for the sex, that's no problem , but I don't understand why you are so put off by getting cucked , it's not like you are using her for anything but sex . Why not just ONS like the guys she's fucking behind your back?
>>
>>17664882
I've been with lots of girls. I dont know why but I feel she's the one, you're dick can sometimes tell you if you should stay safe home with a girl or run off to another base, and my dick wants to slide home into this one so I'm not out
>>
>>17664516
you either trust her or you don't bruh, if you do, then yeah you might get burned but that's the price of trust. if ya don't then shit's broken beyond repair
>>
>>17664516
how is that slutty? my gf has lots of guy friends. whats the big deal?
>>
>>17664516
She could also be getting off on the fact that she can openly tell you about the guys she hangs out with and that you wont do a damn thing about it.
>>
>>17665204
or nothings going on?
>>
>>17665212
Look OP, you wont know unless you talk to her about this. If she brushes it off and doesnt pay attention to how you feel then you have your answer.
>>
>>17665225
not OP my gf has lots of guy friends, its not a big deal
>>
>>17664516
>Hanging out with guy friends
>Inviting guys back to her dorm

Yea, nah. Fuck that. Girls and guys are only ever friends outside of family/mutual friends because either one of them is friendzoned by the other or because they are into each other but unable to act on it.

If I was in your position and my girl was meeting with guys and especially inviting them back, I wouldn't be happy with it at all.

What are these guys she hangs out with like? Are they attractive and confident or betalords in the friendzone? If they are the former, you should be worried because she is probably cheating.
>>
>>17665231
for me it's normal for my gf to have guy friends cuz she's in a sorority and they do a lot of social functions with frats or sports teams
>>
>>17664516
All woman "might" be cheating on you behind your back. It's an unstoppable fear that the woman herself can't really do much to dispel.

However, there are certain things that "reasonable" people do in their relationships to avoid these types of insecurities. There are too many to list, but they include things like calling you at 1am to let you know she's safe and not getting raped while she's wasted. If she can't manage to do simple shit like that, then what hope is there for things that take actual brain power? Set an alarm bitch if you really can't be coherent.

Things like respecting you above other people. If she goes out with men who aren't you, do you know about it ? Is she forthcoming with that info? When she's out with him, how does she treat you? I've had girlfriends miss dinner dates hanging out with other men. Sketchy. As. Fuck.

So there are things that people do to show respect. Pay attention to them. Other than being alert, what else is there to do - put a tracker on her car? I mean there's a "reasonable" limit here. That's why I don't get pissed when women cheat - I know I did everything a reasonable person should be doing which means the problem is with the relationship or the other person, neither of which matter after they leave.
>>
You guys are awesome, thanks. I guess I'll wait it out and be more alert.
>>
>>17664721
leave her man... donĀ“t do this to yourself... you will get hurt badly
just talking by my experiences
>>
>>17665235
she's getting railed by frat guys, sorry anon
>>
>>17664516
What? Dont date sluts

FWB/Fuck buddies is as far as you should take it with sluts, they aint worthy.
>>
>>17664516
lol
>>
>>17666812
lol yeah i don't think so. She's not a very sexual person
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.