[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a bit crazy super hot girl I work with kinda drunkenly (we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 309x400px
So a bit crazy super hot girl I work with kinda drunkenly (we go for beers with the folk at work a lot, I know americans apparently don't do that) admitted she's got some sort of a fat fetish and that she masturbates a lot thinking about fattening me up.

She's pretty hot, like 9/10 body and a weirdly cute Natalie Dormer-like face, and she's really great to talk with.

Wat do.
>>
>>17664448
>sort of a fat fetish and that she masturbates a lot thinking about fattening me up.

Invite her for a drink then if she accepts that offer invite her over to yours for pizza and cake.
>>
Honestly, she sounds a bit crazy. Don't stick it in crazy.
>>
>>17664459
Odds are that she'd be the one to invite ME over.

>>17664466
I know she's a bit loose but she's medicated and sees a shrink. No pets, only a few tasteful tattoos. Like, light coke -crazy.
>>
>>17664475
Is your body skinny/normal though? I wouldn't accept a proposal of fattening me up, it's your health. Fucking her is already risky enough.
>>
You could always be one of those really strong fat guys who lifts weights.

That way you at least stay kind of healthy?
>>
>>17664505
I'm about average, I guess.

>>17664576
idk, probably.
>>
>>17664448
if fat, make a move, she was dropping crazy hints
if fit, just take it in stride, give her a little shit about it and point out fatties to her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.