[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best friend cheated on her BF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

so this girl who has become my best friend has an issue with her long distance boyfriend and I'm not sure what to even tell her

>she is in a long term ldr
>loves her BF but doesn't want to be with him forever, sticks with him because he is loyal and loving
>we work together so for the past few weeks shes been telling me constantly about this guy she is crushing on who also works there
>i don't mind hearing she likes this guy so what? it won't go anywhere
>keeps liking this guy
until out of the blue she ends up having sex with the guy in a 1 night stand
this is the weird part for me:
>next day she calls me up and describes what happened to her in super intimate details and how things went and how she felt (she only told me) which made me uncomfortable desu
>so she cheated and doesn't feel guilty she said it was a 1 time thing
>she tells me she loves this new guy but doesn't know how HE really feels
>she tells me her BF doesn't compare to this guy saying kinda messed up things about him felt bad for the dude
>she breaks up with him but doesn't tell him she cheated just that she needs a break
>so the next day she tells me the guy from work she had sex with is acting weird when they text and that she hasn't seen him since that night

she keeps asking what I think and trying to gauge my reaction also she feels distraught and confused and is leaning heavily for me on advice to which I have no answer for her what do I tell her?
>>
>>17664400
tell her she fucked up and is a slut. Can't really blame her tho, ldr are bullshit and don't work
>>
>>17664416
yeah i know it I've told her she fucked upand she has admitted to cheating before (her BF was her 1st love) but she keeps asking what to do specifically because she's never been through anything like this and I feel Im giving her useless advice
now she wants a relationship with this guy but without the commitment bec she "loves him" after 1 night with this guy but also doesn't want to be with him. from what I've been told he wants a causal thing and doesn't seem interested so how do I break it to her that maybe this guy was using her for sex
>>
I don't have any advice just wanted to say I'm in a similar situation as you op.
I work woth this girl and we aren't close by any means but we get along fine. I usually get a lot of people confiding in me for some reason and she started asking me for advice. So she's been married for 6 years and while their relationship was the most intense love she's ever experienced that spark has long since worned off. She feels unloved because they're both very busy with their own lifes and she said at this point she feels like she's roommates with her brother. So apparently a month ago she ended up having a one night stand with one of our co workers. She thought he was incredibly sexy and just wanted to have sex but she found her self wanting to spend more time with him. He's acted as if nothing has happened and has shown zero interest in her when he puts herself out there and she said it's driving her mad. She can't figure out why he doesn't want her and I honestly don't even know what to tell her
>>
>>17664400
Cheating has a way of fucking up your perspective on what you really want. She was hot for this guy and gave in to her lust, and it turns out this new guy was just looking to fuck her (shock horror). If you want to be a good friend to her you should tell her that she stuffed up and should use it as a learning experience, maybe next time she won't be so fast to throw away what she had for some passing fancy.
>>
>>17665120
yeah that's the way she sort of felt as she got back together with her boyfriend and is more or less confused/depressed now bec it's the first time for her this has happened. in my mind she put this dude on a pedestal from the get go and didn't even consider how things would end up
>>17665152
thank you for that I will talk to her next time I see her
>>
>>17664400
is this renee?
>>
>>17664400
I really hope you arent a guy because that would mean she used you as an emotional tampon
>>
>>17665966
>she got back together with her boyfriend
kek how much of a cuck is that guy
>>
>>17666073
sorry who?
>>
>>17666079
haha ok hino
>>
>>17664400
contact the long distance guy. You have no idea how insane she is.
>>
>>17666076
says the fat wetback

hes done with fucking disgusting mexicans. Tell the whore to stop pretending or her videos/pics get posted.
>>
>>17666088
wrong thread ?
>>
>>
>>17664400
could you please... I saw you post in the "letter" thread just email me and tell me who.

She talked so much shit about you and how boring you were. She is not your friend. She is also fucking a guy called hino.

You should see the shit I have put up with.
>>
File: youtubecomments6.jpg (46KB, 872x492px) Image search: [Google]
youtubecomments6.jpg
46KB, 872x492px
>>17666112
i think you might have the wrong person
similar situation just different people?
>>
>>17664400
If she's your best friend, then you should be able to give her some tough love. The tough love being that she is being an idiot. She's giving up love/loyalty (which is unfortunately very difficult to find nowadays) for a dick. She's going to wake up at 30 - single, alone & jaded - over dick.
>>
It sounds like it really was just a one night stand to the guy. There's really nothing she can do about it, and since she said herself that it was just a one night stand I'm confused as to why she's so distraught about it.

Clearly it wasn't just a one night stand to her but oh well, that's life.

The whole boyfriend thing is awful but its not my place to chastise. Personally I'd tell the guy what was up if she thinks of retreating back into that comfort zone after fucking up.
>>
>>17666150 good call, im gonna use this even if she won't like what i have to say. i initially just told her to chill the fuck out and not even care because what's done is done. Like move on and dont get overworked over it dont even see this guy again, just act like it was before. but because she is a strongly emotional person so im sure she'll make it worse for herself in the end

>>17666161 she already got back with her boyfriend so she wouldn't feel alone. To which i haven't voiced my opinion to her on that just yet only agreed with her she's fucked up for doing that. Also she wanted more from him, and he wanted none of it to which she initially agreed but she lied to him, she wanted the relationship without the commitment
>>
>>17664400
>had a one night pussy strech
>instantly loves the new guy

Tell that bitch she doesnt even know what love is and punch her in the tit cuz she is a slut.
>>
>>17664400
>ldr
lol

>so she cheated and doesn't feel guilty she said it was a 1 time thing
Does cheating on cucks even count as cheating? Does cheating in a pseudo relationship even count as cheating? I don't know, man. I don't see what she's supposed to be guilty about.

>she tells me she loves this new guy but doesn't know how HE really feels
>after one hook up
Is she 14?

>she keeps asking what I think
Tell her she acts like a stupid kid and should sort her fucking shit out.
>>
File: juu.jpg (617KB, 1326x151px) Image search: [Google]
juu.jpg
617KB, 1326x151px
>>17666128
oh shut up. You posted and then grow some fucking conscious?

Shes a cheating whore. Shes also fucking another guy in mexico.

Let me post my chat logs of it.
>>
>>17666263
that's not even close though
>Shes a cheating whore
>Shes also fucking another guy in mexico.
think you're seriously mistaken

frankly she can do whatever she wants
im just here to ask for what exactly i should tell her to make her realize her mistake and move on
>>
>>17664476
Well if you just say he was using you for sex, her dumbass will probably try to defend him or something. Honestly i would just stay out of it. If you like her, just listen to her bs and agree with her. That's what most women want when they try to tell you their problems, they don't want solutions, they just want an ear.
>>
>>17666390
Yeah but it didn't work so well in Van Gogh's case.
>>
>>17664400
OP...why do you care about someone this stupid and morally repugnant?
>>
>>17666211
Kek what a fucking stupid girl. I would tell the guy, now that you know it's only right he knows he's being cucked.
>>
>>17664400
my best friend for many years married this really awesome guy. he took care of her and her kids (from 2 other men), she didn't have to work, didn't have to cook, didn't have to clean. He worshipped her.

she told me that she cheated on him with her 1st baby daddy. many times. knowing her new husband and what an awesome guy he was (and what a douche bag her exhole was), I cut off all contact with her, but didn't tell him what she did.

they divorced 6 months later, when he caught them together.

5 years later, he and I met up and started hanging out as friends. Started dating after a few months. Now have been married for 3 years. Best man I have ever met, and I thank God every day for her poor decisions.

tl;dr. she made her bed, she has to sleep in it. be honest with her about how you feel about her telling you all this stuff. He is better off without her.
>>
OP here so I told her, what I kind of got from this board and I was trying to be helpful and went with actually good advice but somehow I said one wrong thing and she got mad at me because apparently she figured out to just be single and now and how stupid I am to tell her what she already knew and figured out...
>was telling her that she needs to make a choice be with the guy or be with her BF and that he might have just been using you.
>told her I told someone I confided but didnr give the exact details of the story just it was a broad generalization
>that she needed to grow up and realize that that wasn't ok but you made the choice
I was trying to be helpful but she just said I wasn't saying anything that fucking mattered to her and how I was laughing at the situation when I was just nervous on how she would react so she hates me now and doesn't even want to talk to me oh wow really
>>
>>17664400
>>so she cheated and doesn't feel guilty she said it was a 1 time thing
She is fucked in the head OP, find a new best friend
>>
>>17664400
why would you associate with someone like that?
>>
>>17666075
you were right this whole time now that I think about it damn I really really thought she was something else :'(
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.