[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clowns..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scary-clownpng-6daf76660fa2066d.png (725KB, 867x596px) Image search: [Google]
scary-clownpng-6daf76660fa2066d.png
725KB, 867x596px
any advice on figuring out this clown bullshit? whered it come from? why is it so prevalent? is it a weirs fad or is there organization to the madness?
>>
>>17664271

someone did it for fun. others followed suit. its prevelant because it went viral. it went viral because its an odd real life occurence that mirrors thigns we've seen in the media.

clowns roam in the uncanny valley, and while many argue clowns arent scary, the ones that are purposely grotesque are designed to psychologically scare us.

its just a fad. one guy did something. others wanted to do it too.
>>
>>17664271
I just saw one. My car broke down and I was trying to push start it behind some a shopping center. He only had white face paint and was smoking an e-cig. I was getting ready to fight him but he kept on walking.
>>
what i dont get is that some are out there intimudating grown adults and some are offering children candy to come into the woods
>>
>>17664282
why would you pick a fight with someone who didn't do anything to you? are you a fucking psycho? just wait until you try that and one of them pulls a gun on you
>>
>>17664288
He was walking close to me I thought he was about to do something to me and before he was smoking his vaporizer, it looked like a knife. He was staring at me menacingly and obviously you can see from my post, I was only going to fight me if he tried attacking me. Pretty much goes without saying honestly.
>>
clowns running at people in public with machetes isnt picking a fight.. and what if the person that clown tries to scare pulls a weapon? its a good prank if a couple people do it, not if lots of people do it
>>
>>17664289
you didn't say any of that stuff in your original post you stupid faggot
>>
>>17664289
these people dressing up as clowns are retarded. i live in england so i dont know how big it is here. sooner or later they are going to scare the wrong people and get killed
>>
theres already vids of clown hunting out there! stabbings and all
>>
i still aint seen no clowns
>>
>>17664317
Same here but then I don't go out.
>>
Must suck to be a clown right now
>>
>Live in a state with extremely lax gun laws
>Haven't seen any of this clown bullshit

This is one of the benefits of living in a small city with a high crime rate, the rule is "don't fuck with anyone".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.