[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls make me feel so beta? I lived a full life for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474424681530.jpg (63KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474424681530.jpg
63KB, 600x576px
Why do girls make me feel so beta? I lived a full life for my 24 years, I met a lot of people, I've beet at tables with politicians and went from literal homeless to that, I lived in many countries and I generally have a good life.

But for some reason girls intimidate me. I can talk easily with anyone but once it comes to relationship stuff, I go regard mode.
I also recently broke up with my ex and I'm feeling worse than ever, like I have no game. I don't have many girl friends and the ones I do are already taken/happily single. I feel good around girls and talking to girls but otherwise I'm shit at this game.

How do I improve? I have hobbies and I lift. My confidence is through the roof.
>>
>>17663494
Girls don't make you feel beta. You are a beta and when you try to interact, you are forced to face it.

Most guys, especially introverts, have trouble talking with women at first. Betas stay that way forever but alphas never take it sitting down.

I can't tell you how many times I failed or made embarassing dumb mistakes. None of it ever stopped me because I knew it was all inconsequential bullshit that was just standing in my way.

You either have the drive to improve and accept nothing less or you don't. No one can make you beta or alpha. It's all up to you.
>>
Ragged Dick?
>>
>>17663534
not that guy, but what would be some ways to improve?
>>
>>17663634
Well one of the things I did was get it into my mind that it was my birth right to get laid and that there was no reason I shouldn't be able to.

I'm not advocating being a dick or rape or anything. For me, it was motivation that made me improve myself to take what was mine. It's important you understand the difference between persistence and aggresiveness in improving yourself versus doing the same thing with women. Doing the former should make the latter much easier and thus not require much or any aggresiveness or persistence.

I also had constant positive thinking. I always thought to myself that I could do it. No matter how hard it was or how much I sucked at it, I knew I could do it. It was in my blood. My birthright.

Obviously I'm fairly intense internally but that's what worked for me.

Also, random tip. Don't pursue women. Be a gentleman and don't be afraid to make the first move and initiate contact or start conversations but if she's interested in you, you won't have to work for it. She won't flake. Trying to chase someone that makes you work for it or flakes often will just lead to disappointment.
>>
>>17663534
This whole Alpha Beta thing is an immature meme that isn't true

There is no such thing as an alpha and a beta
>>
>>17664076
>said the beta

Just practice talking to girls, when you feel nervous or lacking confidence just remember something you're proud of. I remember my large penis, how loose my hips are, my booty and that i can do a split. Instant confidence. I also just remember how good looking I am.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.