[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have fucked my life for good, big time. I'm average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepecry.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
pepecry.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
So I have fucked my life for good, big time.
I'm average looking, average fit and average tall.
When I was a kid everyone said I was so smart and I'd do great things but I stop studying and giving a fuck after some relative died.
Depression, nihilism, social ansiety kicked in and never left.
Friends and even girls find me funny, smart and relatable but I never call back and I've never asked any girl.
I never asked help for studying or anything.
I left uny the first month I got it scared of bad degrees but I didnt tell no one.
I scammed his whole family and friends telling them I was studying when I was not.
i finally started a real degree but failed again.
My pathetic situation has left my parents on the edge of divorce and even suicide.
I would've killed himself long ago but my family would still be more devastated.
All my friends now have jobs, most of them had lower grades but they did study while I just procastinated my whole life.
Now I'm 25 kissless virgin neet.
>>
Cool story, bro.

>>>/r9k/
>>
isn't this /adv/?
>>
>>17663148
Those aren't excuses. Now start over and begin your shit now, stop fucking around and get your shit started.
>>
>>17663170
begin with what?
>>
>>17663235
>accept your past
>reflect on what it is that need to be immediately corrected for you to feel better(get in shape, stop lying to people, start telling people the truth,etc)
> no matter what don't self depreciate, people will not be more accepting of you f you put yourself down they will actually want to reject you
> you say your in a shit position so you don't want to meat people who accept your pos self, so you need to start making moves to "get with it" and then you will feel good for having goals and can meet people that are already "with it" or people who are similar to you
A shit load of people fuck off in their youth, even if you were a boring fuck for the past ten years it doesn't matter you can start from now on
Will it be more difficult? Fuck yes but that's the path you chose so instead of working for 15 hours or whatever ; rather you need to be on point DOUBLE TIME. Don't think that you can do everything all at once though. It will take time for you to crawl out of the rut but as long as you focus on discipline and adhering to toe cause then the time it takes to get there is just something "that is" and you will enjoy the journey. It will be stressful but that's okay!
You have to work through the bad and accept the shit feels so you can have good feels later on and if you make it through you can become what you are meant to be but rather then the normal time you will just have had a late start which is Okay. So just get started dude.

The first step is to tell your family (the ones who paid for uni) explain that you fucked up that you felt pressure and bailed that you thought you could make it all up later on but realized you were just digging a deeper hole.

You have to be real tho don't be all scared and say some bs bc they will automatically think you wanting to become a dr or some lofty shit like that is another lie.

I'm in almost the exact same boat as you an doing better now
>>
>>17663410
thanks pal i'll try
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.