[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I finally cut down my body fat percentage to 15% and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 413789.jpg (60KB, 636x643px) Image search: [Google]
413789.jpg
60KB, 636x643px
Now that I finally cut down my body fat percentage to 15% and officially became a fire fighter, I wanna finally get a gf after being a 20 year old loser beta kissless fag. I have gotten a decent haircut, bought some new cloths and did personal grooming so now, I look fresh af. The problem is however
I literally have 1 male friend I hang out with every few months and no other female friends that I keep in touch with.
Where to find friends and gf?
>>
At a gym?
Online?
>>
>>17662616

15% body fat, a new haircut and some new clothes is not a prerequisite for a relationship nor is it a substitute for a shitty personality.

These things can give you confidence but don't let this stupid /r9k/ "get fit buy clothes" meme trick you into thinking that a slick haircut and a fireman's jacket is all you need to sustain a relationship.

Think bigger, OP. Looking shiny and improved on the outside will do little to improve whats inside unless you make a concerted effort to do so.
>>
>>17662707
Not OP, but what should I do if I'm fat but remember what it was like when I was skinny and I was still pretty ugly. Like 4/10 almost.
>>
>>17662724

Do things that make you feel more confident. The unfortunate truth is that beautiful people will meet other beautiful people and have beautiful babies and the rest of us have to work at it, some more than others.

If being skinny, changing your clothes and eating better makes you feel better and makes you stand a little taller then go for it just don't forget that the basis of every relationship isn't having a good haircut and a new hygiene regiment, its communication and trust.

Anyone of any level of attractiveness can find a relationship. We live in a world where 10/10s are coveted and we're sort of trained to feel bad if we can't acquire them but to be honest I'm a 6/10 on a good day and my girlfriend and I are frumpy, normal looking people with flawed skin and a few too many pounds and she makes me really happy. I'm attracted to her, she's attracted to me and looks don't really play a factor because relationships are about companionship, not trying to get the highest rated girlfriend or boyfriend that everyone else wants.

Stop worrying so much about your 0-10 level and just focus on what makes you happy.
>>
Great an all. But you guys need to understand where I came from. I was extremely depressed thus I barely groomed, became over-weight and didn't even bother changing cloths. I was kinda unemployed and my parents thought i was the biggest failure of their lives. I managed to improve myself over the past 2 years and have done wonders. The problem is however, I'm still extremely insecure and have literally no friends to improve my social skills with. My parents now are making fun of me everyday for not having gf and I'm force to lie to my co-workers about losing my virginity and gf. It's pretty pathetic and sad. All I need is a way for me to get to know people. Pls don't recommend bars and clubs because I'm super awkward and basically have no idea what I'm supposed to do in those paces.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.