[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna date my FWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
I have this Friend with benefits I've been seeing for a little while. I'm a 24 year old guy and she's a hot rich 20 year old Asian with big tits/ass.

We:
>kiss
>hug
>cuddle before sex
>fuck her like an animal in every position
>she blows me
>we get dinner
>we run errands and she brings me when she goes shopping
>blows me in the dressing room

I don't get why she doesn't just date me. She just says she wants to finish college before she seriously dates anybody (her family told her she isn't allowed to date until she graduates).

Not sure if I'm just inadequate, or if it's her families' influence.
>>
>>17662547
She doesn't see a future with you.
>>
>>17662551
This, and she is also 20. Young people often do not know what they want, and are very prone to "wait for something better".
>>
>>17662547
This will not end well if you fall for her and you will eventually should you carry on like this. Cut out the non-fucking activities and look elsewhere for an actual partner
>>
Because she, by which I mean her parents, are rich and her parents don't want her dating until she is out of college. What, did you think that money grew out her ass or something? Doesn't help that Asians typically have a different relationships in regards to parents, family and dating.
>>
I read somewhere on here something that has stuck with me. If a guy is dating a girl who is more than 5 yrs younger than him, and they both aren't over 25..you're gunna have a bad time.

Probably not a hard and fast rule and you're only 4 yrs older than her whatever but i think it could maybe apply here. It has fit with what i have seen and experienced of younger women
>>
She drives me nuts. She gives me hot/cold vibes a lot. If I start getting distant, she'll start texting/calling me every day, wanting to have 3 hour phone conversations.

She always wants to hold hands when we drive. she sends texts like "my room smells like sex, can't wait for us to do it again".

then she will be distant for a couple days, won't call or text much. I dunno. I'm a white right-wing conservative from the country and she's an Asian liberal from the city. Maybe that's a problem or something.

I know she's not seeing anybody else either...
>>
>>17662567
Well of course. I'm actually busier than she is. I'm finishing college and run my own business, doesn't mean I can't date.
>>
>>17662571
This might make sense. There is a major maturity gap from ages 18-25 just because the pre frontal cortex is still developing. I know I was fucking retarded when I was 20...
>>
>>17662571
following on from my last post.. i think it's because basically they are still figuring themselves out personally in a big way / getting financially stable in themselves/ learning how to adult. Not sayign this stops +25 but i think below that age it's all got the added confusion of raging hormones and all that shit and you've just gone to uni usually too.
>>
>>17662582
totally I cringe so damn hard when i think of my 20 yr old self. :O lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.