[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna try some weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Weed Gif 1.gif (674KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Weed Gif 1.gif
674KB, 500x346px
Hello anons, I want to try weed for the first time but don't know how to go about it. Any suggestions?
>>
Just some some with a friend. Be sure to have scooby snacks and funny movies ready.
>>
>>17662381
ask your meth dealer if he can get you some
>>
>>17662381
Well, when I first tried it the effect was completely different from what I imagined it to be. It was very overwhelming and when I observed my behavior it felt as if my behavior was erratic, or would look erratic to an outside observer. However, the more I observed it the more I realized I wasn't really behaving all that crazy. I will say that I was glad that I did it with someone I knew (my girlfriend) the first time because the effect was unexpectedly strong and alien that at one point I had a slight concern it wasn't weed. When I asked my girlfriend if she's sure it is weed, she said of course. I probably would have been uncomfortable or even scared doing it the first time if I was alone, but that is up to you because one of my friends did it alone and had a great time. Also, from other experiences, I can say that the first few highs will feel very different from each other, especially if you do it in different settings or with different people.
As the previous poster said, make sure you have some good candy or other snacks there because food is very satisfying and delicious to eat. Movies, music, or something long on YouTube (so you wouldn't have to bother searching for videos every few minutes) are a great choice.
>>
>>17662455
One effect weed has is it messes with your short-term memory. During my first time I would put down my phone somewhere and after a minute I would completely forget where I put it, and when I'd find it, I still would not remember how it even got there. So make sure you don't misplace something important and already have a spot planned where you'd put it. This reminds me - you may forget what you wanted to say mid-sentence as you're saying it, at least this happened to me. But the important thing is not to let any of the effects scare you because eventually the effect will end and you will return to normal. I don't want to scare you as I talk about these effects, I just want you to have a good time. I'm just a naturally anxious person and so for me weed is a bit of a challenge to handle sometimes unlike for some people I know, so this post may look like I'm being too cautious to some.
Well, not sure what else to say, but this was my experience and you can take what you want from it. I hope this helped.
>>
>>17662385
>scooby snacks
You mean munchies right?
In my experience scooby snacks are what you call half-burnt nugs that pull through the pipe.
>>
>>17662629
>In my experience scooby snacks are what you call half-burnt nugs that pull through the pipe.

what the fuck is wrong with you? don't use a screen?
>>
>>17662629
Who the fuck burns a nug? Break that shit up.
>>
>>17662381
1. Acquire weed
2. Smoke weed
for fucks sake it isnt rocket science.
If its your first time do it in the evening when you have the next day free, get a lot of food you want to eat and drinks, set out some movies for you to watch or vidya, prepare your preferred smoking method, go to town.
p.s. blunts are best.
>>
File: 500px-Iasip304-sw19b.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Iasip304-sw19b.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>17662381
Whatever you do, don't play Rainbow Six Seige while high. That shit permanently scarred me.
>>
do it on your own and NOT WITH PEOPLE. don't do it with your friends unless you guys are super close.

pick a nice quiet time to smoke on your own and watch a movie. also snacks r gud.

blunts r good but glass is better/healthier
>>
>>17663828
Seconding this. I hated it until I tried it alone. Even after smoking fairly moderately for two years I still get super self conscious when I smoke around people. I already had social anxiety but weed takes it to a whole other level.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.