[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for my gf at her work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Receptionists.jpg (389KB, 1698x1377px) Image search: [Google]
Receptionists.jpg
389KB, 1698x1377px
My gf right now is working as a receptionist. All of her co-workers, except one, all get along nice with her. She started her job last week. The co-worker who is not treating her well is trying to boss her around, and also acts rude on her.

Need advice to know what to tell her, so that co-worker can fuck off and let her be in peace.

Inb4 you say, your gf should just be nicer.

My gf is already a very nice, person, it's just this co-worker who is bitter with her life, and is projecting her bitterness on my gf.
>>
Your girlfriend is new. Any conflict is going to be seen as her disrupting the work environment, and anything she does to retaliate against this coworker won't be seen favourably. Also how do you know that your girlfriend isn't doing anything wrong? Maybe she's done stuff wrong because she's new
>>
File: 1473970249952.png (425KB, 894x763px) Image search: [Google]
1473970249952.png
425KB, 894x763px
>>17662196
Slowly whisper in her ear

"The Holocaust never happened"
>>
>>17662206
That's the thing, really she's new so she will make mistakes. But the co-worker is not her boss, she should just btfo for real and let the boss deal with it, not her.

No she hasn't retaliated or made a fit.
>>
>>17662214
Kek
>>
>>17662196
>you don't know what the relationship is really like between them two
>girls are girls. you understand that they don't always tell the full story. "b-but it's muh gf"
>she has a job. so she is a grown person. you are now trying to guide her on how to conduct herself around her problem co-worker. please.
>she can't figure this out? she really needs your help? or is she a princess?
>>
>>17662226
If your girlfriend has a problem, she takes it up with the boss. Like >>17662254 said, she's a big girl now and she should be able to deal with her problems on her own.
>>
>>17662196
She's the new kid. There is always one bully determined to establish her rank in the pecking order from the start.

Let your gf be polite and quietly deferential and the bully will be satisfied and back off. If she isn't, the others will take her to task for souring their environment.
>>
>>17662196

The only thing you can do in this case is just kill them with kindness. You're new all you can do is eat shit and know that any cunt petty enough to have to do this shit isn't worth a thought. Go to work, do your job and just smile and say "oh yes" until you're familiar enough, respected enough and you know enough to say "get out of my face".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.