[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's pasta.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: new-frontier-tiny-homes_alpha_11.jpg (591KB, 2500x1668px) Image search: [Google]
new-frontier-tiny-homes_alpha_11.jpg
591KB, 2500x1668px
My dumbass girlfriend made Spaghetti today for me for when I came home from work and when I got home she hugged and kissed me like everything was all good before heating the spaghetti up for me. I swear... I told her to ATLEAST have a Gatorade with it for me to drink and she said she wasn't feeling to up to going out so she poured me fucking apple juice. I'm going to fucking leave this bitch I CANNOT believe that after my HARDWORK I can't even get a fucking Gatorade. Should I tell her I'm leaving her or should I just go? help.
>>
File: alizee.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alizee.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>17661827
>gatorade
>not Powerade
>>
>>17661827
WTF man! How can you let your bitch treat you like that? You either leave without notice or you put her in her place for good.
>>
Your a fucking faggot op. You're threatening to leave your girlfriend because she doesn't give you the right drink. Also I can't tell if this is a copypasta or not, either way
>>
>>17661974
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT MY FOOD WITHOUT MY DRINK?!
>>
Gatorade is disgusting and who the fuck has it with spaghetti
>>
>>17661827
Gaterade is crocodile piss mixed with the sweat of Univ of Florida jocks.
>>
>>17661827
You are right to be mad but you should be a better daddy and your girl will be better behaved. You have to express your displeasure and shame her for Behaving badly. She has to be anxious to please you.
>>
You need to side swipe her ass with your car dood
>>
I'm not reading anything about the immediate and brutal physical beating you laid on her when she back talked you about not going to the store.

Honestly OP, you've only yourself to blame for her behavior. If you're unwilling to reach discipline then no wonder she acts out like that. You have to lay down some solid, heavy boundaries and haymakers to show her her proper place.
>>
>>17662140
MY DRINK?
MY DIET DOCTOR KELP?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.