[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beta.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
beta.png
5KB, 300x300px
Hey, /adv/. I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster, and I desperately need some advice, and I don't have many friends to confide in, much less to give me even semi-rational advice.

My (ex?)-girlfriend and I got into a big fight about two months ago, and we mutually agreed to take a break from each other. Around a week after that, we ended up getting drunk and ditching her friends to have sex (not something we regularly do, can count on my hands how many times we've done it in the past 3 years). Woke up the next day and we made another mutual agreement to never talk about it, and we went on our merry way. But something clicked in her I guess, and she's started being a lot more affectionate than before (she hasn't said the L word since we 'took a break', though). We've been talking and stuff, but have refrained from spending any more time alone with each other.

Well three weeks ago, I met a girl that used to be friends with my girlfriend (our relationship isn't public, and it's not something we really bother ever mentioning to people because she (18) is in high school, and I (19) am in college, so it gets confusing to talk about). For the sake of the story, I'm calling my ex(?) T and her former friend L from here on out. After meeting L, I mentioned her to T, who became super agitated, so I haven't mentioned L since then. But L and I have been hanging out nearly every day, just playing video games and talking about life and stuff. WELL, L and I ended up sleeping with each other while she was housesitting for her parents last week. We haven't talked about it since, but now we've been a lot closer.

And this leads up to my predicament. T expressed that she wanted to get back together just a few hours ago to me (haven't replied or posted anything anywhere since). A mere 5 minutes ago, L called and said she wanted "to be more than friends with benefits, or whatever you call this", and asked if she could take me to dinner (I'm a fucking beta, please kill me).
>>
Man up, DUMP T and get with L, she sounds sweet and genuinely into you. All the best.
>>
>>17661640
Meh, it's obvious your ex-gf sees you as valuable now that you proved you can get other girls.
Ditch her, it's an awful reason to go back with someone, along with getting dumped by a new boyfriend and go back with the old one to cope with loneliness and failure.
>>
> oh nooo 2 girls love me wut do I do

fuck off Chad McNormie
>>
Why is L a former friend of T?
>>
>>17661640
It seems like it didn't work with your ex. That's the best place to leave it at. I have tried getting back with an ex and it just ended over the same reasons. L seems to like you for you, so go with her.
>>
>>17661896
I told T I wasn't really comfortable with getting back together, and wished her the best. Agreed to dinner with L. But I feel really guilty considering T is my first relationship ever? I'm meeting with L in a few, but as excited as I am, I also feel really bad for T.

>>17661980
The only people who know L and I even slept with each other are the two of us.

>>17662130
She didn't say anything other than "there's a good reason we're not friends anymore".
>>
>>17662218
Just to clarify, I'm not going to dinner with L at 11:00 PM here, but we've decided to meet up and talk after I told her the deal with T. I'm really scared I'll fuck this up big time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.