[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Alright so I matched up with the future mother of my children. My tinder success rates are abysmal (like <10%) and I really don't want to mess this one up. She just messaged me with 'heey'. What do I do, /adv/?
>>
>>17661556
>Future mother of my children
Tone it down plz it's creepy
>>
>>17661588
This.

I didn't even read past that because I just thought "Jesus, he's already fucked."
>>
>>17661556
Have no expectations as these things don't always go so well. Don't look at it as trying to seal a deal, focus on enjoying yourself. If you click you click
>>
Just be aware of the fact that, despite how ugly she may be, she may have literally fucked hundreds of guys on tinder.

Think about it.

I fell in love with a woman I met on tinder who's fucked over 40 guys on tinder. Not only is that disgusting, it also proves the shitty dating dichotomy how Chads get to fuck every pussy but the uglies then ahve to settle for the betas because the Chads don't want them, except for their pussies.
>>
>>17661556
>sees cute girl
>imagines life together

be yourself and text her the way you normally text.
EXPECT rejection and dont drown in depression after
>>
>>17661556
so you are wife shopping on a fuckapp? It's a catalog for hook ups
>>
>>17661556
how do I tinder? All my matches seem to lose interest stupidly fast, what do I talk about with them? My tinder game is shit so ask generic questions, like hobbies interest, fav genre of music, it almost feels like an interview so no wonder they get bored
how do I keep the convo interesting?
>>
>>17662702

What happened? Did she reject you or did you decide not to continue after you found out her past?
>>
>>17663212
>how do I keep the convo interesting?

By being an interesting person. You can only keep up a facade for so long. You need some hobbies/activities that women also enjoy. Also, most women love to talk about themselves and are always eager for a compliment.
>>
>>17663269
I play guitar and am a very physically active person, you'd think the guitar alone would make bitches wet, but you'd be wrong
I realise women love talking about themselves, but that's the problem, they just usually give me generic, few word responses, at which point I realise they've lost interest
>>
File: Some prick.png (685KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Some prick.png
685KB, 451x800px
>>17661556
OP I suggest you make a chad profile and go on tinder for a WEEK.

Use this picture.

I guarantee you that your viewpoint on women and social interactions will forever change.

But be warned, once you take the red pill, you can never go back.

Use this picture and a cat or dog picture. And literally just write "Chill and easy going. hmu" in your bio.

Your faith in humanity will drop significantly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161012-130316.png (581KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161012-130316.png
581KB, 1080x1920px
>>17663393
They're all thirsty bitches
>>
>>17663212
What's your goal with using Tinder? If it's to actually meet people then ask a question or two about hobbies/interests then just ask for the actual phone number, after that then text once or twice then set up a date. All this bullshit about trying to have a conversation is just retarded. They're matching with someone new every 10 seconds, don't waste your time trying to "get to know her" unless it's face to face.

Example of how I get dates out of about 80% of my matches (the other 20% are just retarded girls that use the app to waste time with no intention of actually meeting anyone):

>See common interest/hobby (movie, video games, anime, etc.)
>Ask what movies/anime she's seen recently, what games she's currently playing etc
>Elaborate on her answer, tie some of my own interests in
>Ask for number
>Send text with some random bs about another interest/hobby
>Ask to meet for coffee/lunch, making sure to give specific dates/times

It's that fucking easy. If the girl doesn't want to give you her number then she's not worth the effort. Tinder is for meeting/fucking people and if a girl is not willing to give her number then she's just on there for attention.

My favorite chicks are:
>I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HOOK UPS ON THIS HOOK UP APP IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THEN SWIPE LEFT CREEPS
>blank profiles
>lol I'm so quirky random statement about something retarded "I'm fluent in sarcasm and love bacon teehee"
>The "let's go on adventures" chicks, when they really mean pay to take me places. AKA, A FUCKING DATE
>>
>>17663405
thanks, broski
>>
>>17661556
how do i text in the long run with girls of my area.
I'm terribly shit at it and now im stuck on only being able to text ¨how r u?¨ and nothing else.
i don't know, what can i do to make my text convos more interesting?
>>
what are some good bio ideas for a guy? I feel like mine is really dumb and looking for one and any suggestions on good pictures.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-12-23-32-00.png (874KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12-23-32-00.png
874KB, 1080x1920px
Can anybody tell me why I've been on this for about a week now and only getting fat girls to hit like? I've got about 3 moderately cute chicks to like me, but it generally goes nowhere, which is whatever.
Am I really that fat looking? What am I doing wrong?
Pls be nice. I'm a tender soul
>>
>>17665301
>talking
The first pic makes you look like a serial murderer, there's your problem
>>
>>17663393
that feel when I look better than this and people on /soc/ called me Tschad before
I'm not chill and easy going though ;_;
>>
>>17665777
talking?
Okay thanks. Shit I need better photos of me...
>>
>>17663393
>>17663399
that´s a nice experiment you got there... I should try that one day when I´m bored and see how shallow bitches react...
keep doing god´s work
>>
>>17665301
That quote's got me laughing.
>>
>>17666869
Lol thanks
>>
>>17665301
personally I would switch out the 1st photo for something more legit, like an actual picture of u smiling or something. thats me tho. its all about dat 1st impression
>>
>>17665301
It's not that you're doing anything wrong, it's that this is exactly how it is for all other men.

There's little to no reason for a hot chick to use sites like Tinder. Hot chicks can get any man they want, without the help of the internet.

That leaves average and under. You can do better, if you look in better places.
>>
>>17661556
>Alright so I matched up with the future mother of my children.
How did you come to that conclusion?
>My tinder success rates are abysmal (like <10%)
Most guys who aren't attractive don't have a high mutual like rate
>and I really don't want to mess this one up.
It's an app that lets you talk to people who think they are in your league, not an arranged marriage
>She just messaged me with 'heey'. What do I do, /adv/?
Wind it down and manage your expectations, you probably aren't going to find a relationship on tinder.
I'll presume you don't have much experience with woman at all because you are so invested in a tinder match.
Don't reply with "hi" or "hey" or "how are you?", women get these messages ALL THE TIME
Try and crack a joke or come off as interesting, keep them talking about themselves.

We can't make a flow chart on how to chat up women, you will have to find what works for you, because if we do end up making the chart you know that we will just end up taking her out, undressing her and cucking you in the process.
>>
>>17661556
>She just messaged me with 'heey'. What do I do, /adv/?
Block her. Screw people who can't even fucking start a conversation.

>>17663393
So apparently "people are attracted to attractive people" is the red pill? Who could've guessed!
>>
>>17663393

Lol why would that cause someone to lose faith in humanity? Quit using tinder and learn how to talk to people one on one
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.