[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf friendzoned by guy crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: quirky.jpg (141KB, 613x614px) Image search: [Google]
quirky.jpg
141KB, 613x614px
i've never felt so low :(
>>
>>17661474

It's alright baby girl, come over to my place and I'll make you feel better. :^)
>>
>>17661474
are you lucky
>>
>>17661482
if only you were an actual real person.

>>17661484
no.
>>
of course because let me guess

he isnt gay

and you look like a total dude

are you actually asking for advice or coming here for pity?
>>
>>17661474
>crazy homosexual pretending to be a woman mad guy isnt into crazy homo sex
>>
>>17661474

Guess you're fat or ugly, sucks.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (14KB, 236x311px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
14KB, 236x311px
>>17661492
>are you actually asking for advice or coming here for pity?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyHvNYPWJFc
>>
>>17661474

Another tranny shitposting on /adv/ looking for pity and not even asking for advice.

Thanks for the diary entry, you idiot stereotype.
>>
>>17661510
other people post threads like this and get support, encouragement, and advice. i've seen it. what makes this any different?
>>
>>17661559

Because kiss-asses are everywhere. That doesn't make those OPs right.

If you'd actually asked for advice (the purpose of this board), I wouldn't have snapped at you. So either ask for advice or take your feels thread to an appropriate board.
>>
File: green.jpg (167KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
167KB, 500x593px
>>17661569
you take this advice stuff so seriously. i have high expectations of you now; please don't disappoint.

how do i put my life back together, yet again? i'd been falling to pieces already for a number of reasons. now it's full time depression with some sick paranoia and apathy thrown in for good measure. maybe no one can love me. is a life like that worth living? i keep rebuilding and never really get anywhere new.

at my best i can smile about everything, and tell myself that my experiences have shaped me into a better person. i've known loss more than most, and know what it's like to be unwanted by everyone. i can be alone. on a deep level i can be compassionate, empathetic and understanding.

all i really want though is to be pretty, loved, and cherished.

maybe that's all a little esoteric for you to offer any decent advice. but like i said, you must be good if you're demanding everyone play by your rules.
>>
>>17661641
it's your lifestyle. While you'll probably tune me out immediately because I disagree with your orientation, the root of your problem lies in the fact you can't accept yourself for who you are.

You are a man. Because you feel otherwise, and because you wish otherwise doesn't make it so. You aren't now, nor will ever be a woman. Embrace your sexuality for what it 'truly' is, even if you don't feel its right personally.

Do what it takes to be comfortable as what nature intended you be, try taking testosterone supplements, maybe your hormones are fucked up and this is why you feel this way, try talking to a psychiatrist that is willing to actually rationalize your feelings to you instead of justifying feeling like you have to lop off your dick. Try working out, seeking female attention.

I dunno, it may not solve your problems, i'm some anon - but it makes sense.
>>
>>17661559
Because no one sympathizes with trannies. The honestly trust is everyone thinks every problem in a trannies life is their fault for being a tranny.
>>
>>17661776
oh wow. i was expecting to be disappointed, but this is downright sad.

at least you tried?
>>
>>17661641

Oh, I'm damn good. I'm the best. I've taught the blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the lonely to feel. Mostly that last one.

But you've been rejected by one guy and your question is, "how do i put my life back together, yet again?"

I can work miracles, I can. But I am a saint, not God himself. You want the next floor up.

All I can tell you is you are taking a small pain and blowing it greatly out of proportion. So go ahead, take a minute, and feel the pain. Vent and let it out (where appropriate; see above). I mocked you about making a diary post on /adv/, but a diary wouldn't actually be a terrible idea for you, perhaps. Write out how you feel. Get it out. And then move on.

Live the life you claim to espouse and things will work out for you. And for crying out loud, after you get your immediate hurt out of your system, ease off the drama. It'll make you and everyone around you happier.
>>
>>17661935
My pain isn't so small. This is about a lot more than some dumb guy.

Oh well.
>>
>>17661982

When it rains, it pours. I'd argue that this recent rejection brought a lot of stuff you've been suppressing to the surface.

But hey, I'm not a mind-reader. You'd have to be more specific. You've been expressing feelings for the most part, not facts.
>>
>>17661999
Kinda feels like I don't have the energy to write out "facts". I've been struggling a lot with depression lately and it's getting pretty bad. Like suicidal ideation bad.
>>
>>17661904
He literally said this would be your post. O I am laffin
>>
>>17662147

So what was that 'moment' when you realize you got friendzoned?

You know like how they show an NFL players ankle just fucking snap and freeze frame it?

Give me some context here.

Did you make a move and he shot you down or was a slow, agonizing process?
>>
>>17661474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
You know that bruce jenner is quietly trying to be a man again? He realized how fucking stupid he has been. Can't believe he hasnt killed himself with all this spaghetti blasting out his pockets
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.