[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister is A hoe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: terrell-owens-e13498065593271.png (231KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
terrell-owens-e13498065593271.png
231KB, 640x459px
Background of sister:

Every bf she had, she cheated on them.

My sister and her bf have been together for 2 years now. Cheated on him 2 times, (to my knowledge), my mom knows all the details but she withheld it from me cuz she didnt want me to see my sister that way. My mom called me a few mins ago telling me she did it 2 times before, that's how i found out. My mom is now key disowning my sister because of her attitudes stating, "I wouldn't want someone to do that to you"
>mfw
Talked to my sister a few days back because my mom sent me to check what was up with her. Apparently her bf came to my mom and told her he got cheated on again, this was all a few days back, i only found out the details tonight.

Mom now wants me to go get my sisters side of the story and practically wants nothing from her.

How do i stop my senpai from falling apart. Feel free to ask questions.
>>
it's no wonder you sister would act out, being raised by a heinous bitch and all. I advise you to shun all of these people forever starting on your first payday after you turn 18
>>
File: 1475963246572.jpg (66KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475963246572.jpg
66KB, 483x500px
Honestly, who the fuck cares?
>>
Maybe your sister should look into polyamory or something.
>>
>>17661135
Who cares dude?

You don't have to talk to these people all the time if you don't want to.

Tell your mom to be civil at family gatherings but otherwise mostly ignore your sister if she really feels strongly about it.
>>
>>17661159
>mom gets pissed that her daughter has betrayed multiple life partners over and over and over
>this makes her a heinous bitch

I mean she very well could be, but just from the information we have she is acting absolutely reasonable in my opinion.
>>
I'll bet dollars to donuts that your sister simply has poor impulse control and believes in some YOLO bullshit like living your life to the fullest and not feeling regret over missed opportunities or some shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.