[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sunflowers will always make me think of you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1437.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.png
5KB, 500x500px
Sunflowers will always make me think of you.
>>
>suicide note

It's not that it' won't be read, it's that it will go in one eye and out the fucking other
>>
Caroline,

My memories of you are sweet as honey. Seeing you stirred up a lot for me. I didn't realize, but I still love you... Not selfishly. I know you have a life to live far away. But I wish I could have said more...
>>
C

Wish I knew why you were so heartless.
>>
L,

You're pretty cool, I see now why Jess chills with you. I hope we can talk more.

A,

I like you, I think we have the same type of humor and you're laid back like me.
>>
>>17661155
Second initial?
>>
>>17661269
For C? The second (middle initial) is D.
>>
Lulu,
I love you. Even though you stopped talking to me after I seeked u as emotional support during the time my parents were discussing divorce, I forgive u. I see u everyday and it brings me so much pain knowing that I lost my only chance at happiness. It was my first true bond to someone, I didn't want it to end with u not even saying a word to me. I love you!!!
>>
There's not one day that goes by where you don't cross my mind. Whether it's anger,sadness, emptiness, loneliness, or nostalgia. I have never felt so connected with someone and so disconnected. Our relationship was paradoxical. I've never laughed so hard or cried so much. I never begged someone to stay or hated someone so much to leave. You will always be my unfinished business and I will never get over you. You haunt me.
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (68KB, 432x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
68KB, 432x540px
>>
>>17661062
Someday I'll understand why you allow suffering in this world. I know it's supposed to be a free will and chaos thing, but why is it so hard for an omnipotent being to reduce suffering to the absolute minimum? I hate you, until you prove that you're worthy of my love. What kind of sick fuck are you? I'm just banking on my intuition that you're all-loving and perfect, and I really hope I'm not wrong. Please prove me wrong.
>>
W,

Tomorrow night will probably be the last time I drive up to see you. I'm sorry. I like you and all, and I would have liked to have started something wonderful with you, but I'm done putting in all the effort. I'm not repeating mistakes from my last relationship.

-T
>>
Jenn, I don't love you, but I miss you. I know you know exactly how I feel, and I know you just want a clean break from him, but I'm going to miss the hugs.
>>
I love you more than the world, but I love her, too.
>>
>>17661297
Don't be an idiot and start moving on.
>>
O,

Thanks for making me miserable. I cry every day even when I try not to think about you and move on. Its really fucking hard. I thought you knew me, I thought you'd understand. You didn't even want to talk things with me anymore. But its so god damn unfair... makes me so angry and then it makes me cry again.
I know I will be fine eventually, because I've never put this much effort on trying to keep a friendship alive before.
I even swallowed up my love for you, I said it was the best for us because I thought it was going to make You cry.
I know I wasn't perfect, but you weren't there for me either, you didn't fight for me at all. You just let me get fucking lost in my own confusion because you were too scared to try to fix things.
I hope I'll stop crying soon because every time I think about it I think you aren't even worth all the suffering I'm going through for you.

It's over isn't it, isn't it?

-C
>>
>>17661572
I know how you feel anon, you're not alone.
>>
>>17661585
I really do feel alone, and I feel I'm being unfair with the people that loves me. But I just can't help to feel like this.
>>
I wish you hadn't blocked my number so I could text you and tell you to meet me somewhere to fight
>>
Anyone have the link to the previous thread?
>>
N,
I'm really sorry for suddenly growing so distant, but I think it was for the best. You're a lot older than me and I feel like you're looking for something very different from me; I'd only end up hurting you down the line. I wish we could just stay friends, but I know that wouldn't be enough for you. I'm sorry

D,
I miss you so much man and it hurts knowing that you probably don't think about me anymore. I heard that you've gotten into some pretty heavy drugs and I really want to help, but as it stands now you'd probably only think of me as a stranger. I feel like if I never changed schools all those years ago then maybe things would've turned out differently, maybe we'd both be happier. You were my best friend and I'll always miss you.

T,
I thought I'd be able to hide my feelings for you forever; I really didn't want them to get in the way of our friendship or the dynamic of our group. I'm still mad at Y for sending you those Snapchats of me discussing my feelings for you with a friend. But I guess I'm more mad at myself for burdening you with my feelings. You always act so strangely around me now and we barely talk anymore. I really wish things could go back to the way they were
>>
File: nazicutegirlsalute.jpg (76KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
nazicutegirlsalute.jpg
76KB, 427x600px
girls in my life.... I know you were mostly bullsahit ,,, just like I was to you.
father .,.. fuck you and also... great guy... love you
mother.... you ignorant fuck...still love you you stupid cunt.
>>
S,
I'm sorry what we had didn't work out. I love you, but you were too much for me to handle. I was constantly stressing over your well being and it took it's toll. I hope you can forgive me. I hope you can move on. I'm sorry.

E,
I wish I had acted on my feelings for you. I think I could have really liked being with you. I don't think anything would have come of it, but I would have loved to experience being with you. I still think of our friendship and how happy being around you made me.

--J
>>
S

I know it's been a while since we last talked but you walked into my life again. I gotta say I love you. Please come back to me.

C
>>
>>17661062
Z, i dont know how to approach this. i think i am going to just stop communicating for awhile and see what happens. if you decide to come back around it will be up to you but i wont bother you anymore. if i never talk to you again i hope you have a nice life and everything gets twenty times better for you. -E
>>
this is f ing depressing
I just wish all of you strangers the very best and... just...
I hope yall find your happiness some day in the future

and N,
I miss you. And I always will, I can't do anything about it. You were the first real love of my life. I will never forget you, even though you f ed me up really hard, even though you were not right, still, deep in my heart, I love you, you from the past. And I'm sad to see how you have changed, changed for the worst. I just wish that you will be alright and remember me the way I do you, sometimes recalling those happy moments that we have shared together.
And I hope that I will move on, because even after all those years, I can't. I feel stuck. Maybe this letter that will soon dissepear in vain will help me.
I'm sorry. As you have said last time I've seen you... farewell
>>
K.

Its been a year today since you left me. To this day the image of you still lingers in my mind. I wish you would have just said we were over instead of ignoring me for days and waiting till I went looking for you. I wish I knew what went wrong that Thursday evening that made you decide to disappear completely. I want you to know that I tried my best to keep you happy. Im sorry it didnt work it, I really did love you.
>>
>>17662321
J
Thank you for this year. I finally could feel happy again, just like back in the day. You know that I am sorry for being such a fool, that's what I've written to you, and I don't know if you realize how much I mean everything that I have said there, in that one sheet of paper, written in a rush before my lifechanging flight. Now I know that I can feel happiness. And I almost thought that that would never happen again.
I know that I coulde've done better. And I knew that eventually our relationship would sink. Even though I saw it coming, I never wanted this to happen. But now, I think it did. There it is, the inevitable, going live. Sad, isn't it? For me. Not sad for you, right? You will not care, and God knows how much time it will take me to get over you. I hope that I will have enough guts to stop constantly checking your social media profiles just to see if you have miraculously texted me and told me that you miss me.
I will go on, so will you. Thank you, and farewell.
S
>>
File: 1475641237639.jpg (18KB, 378x234px) Image search: [Google]
1475641237639.jpg
18KB, 378x234px
>>17661062

I share your pain completely. I was with a great girl who was completely devoted to me but I couldn't see it. My insecurities got the best of me; I did some terrible things to both myself and to her. In the end I broke up with her but she was the one who severed the ties.. I kind of admire her for that. She had the strength to let go and I didn't. I don't. I still wake up next to her ghost every morning.

I wish I could have been the knight she wanted me to be instead of the unexperienced, rampaging child that I was.

I'm an asshole. I deserve every bad hand that I am dealt.
>>
>>17662392

Was for

>>17661297

And not the OP
>>
It's odd how life changing a simple glance can be, a smile cast across the room, how I could drown in a feeling of pure bliss without even knowing the name of the enchantress on the other side of that stare. But the reality is that simple things are truly the most powerful.
It's difficult to put into words what you truly mean to me; when I've said you mean a lot, it's simply and understatement. When I said I love you it was merely the base of the truth. You've saved me more than you know, when I was far from you the image of your face somehow inspiring me forward towards things I didn't know simply because I wanted to know them. The few times I was close to you helped me escape from life in a way no drug or booze ever could.
And yet even after this, these words are not enough.
I don't know what I want from this, I don't know what I need. I'm not sure how far we will ever go, if we go anywhere at all. All I know is that at the end of the day, when I'm worn and tired, it seems to be your figure I'm chasing, your voice that lullabies me to sleep.
But at the end of the day the fact is something I've always said. Simplicity carries a strength unlike another. A simple smile can change a life and so too can simple words.
I miss you.
>>
C-
bad timing is a bitch isn't it? i wish I'd met you a few months sooner. And if you were just a little closer. Sorry I'm too much of a baby to actually admit I have actual feelings for you and not just stupid crush feelings. Ugh. One day.
S
>>
A:
Wish we had never been a couple, just friends, I miss your recommendations on music, it's so embarrassing.

M:
Wish I never had met you. Never.

S:
Thank you for every thing you have done for me since we meet, I swear, you're my lifesaver. hope you'll be able to be truly happy some day, you deserve this like no other.
>>
R, im sorry you feel so negatively about me, im going to miss you
>>
>>17662414

S

Do it faggot.

C
>>
F,

Im sorry. I know you are going through a difficult time in your life. Im sorry for adding more pressure into your life, I should have kept quiet and left you alone for you to fix yourself. Things shouldn't have turned sour between us, I wish things had been normal. Please, if we could still be just friends, that would be for the better.
>>
Just woke up from a dream where you texted me. It's been ages since that's happened. It's been ages since you've acknowledged me.
I need help. I keep coming back to this feeling I can't describe, maybe a sort of homesickness for a person instead of a place. Something always brings me back to you. I feel sad and pathetic but oddly ok with it.

Is a sign too much to ask for? Am I already drowning in universal signs to get over you that I can't see? I don't think I need to be with you, maybe I just need to know what I really meant to you. Why you ignore me, why you seem to have less regard for me than I have ever witnessed you having for anyone.
You always believed in serendipity. If it's not too selfish to ask, give me a sign.
>>
>>17662557

I'm sorry. Help isn't coming.
>>
There's nothing I dislike about you. I'm drawn inextricably to your side and I hope you take my hand, as mine. You're lovely
>>
As the days go by
Were gonna fill our house with happening
As the moon rays shine
We'll smother the blues with cuddling
As the days go by
There's room for you and room for me
Gentle hearts with opportunity
>>
Yes, our relationship would have been amazing but every single problem was caused by you.. Every argument, every fight, every bad thing has been your fault. I know I treated you perfect in every way and if there were any problems that I could have fixed you did not tell me about them.

I have never known a bigger hypocrite in my life. You are not above me in any way. At the moment you might feel like you are superior but when those months are over you're going to be right where you began.

You lie constantly. Why? What do you accomplish? I gave you so much and you returned so little. I know that when you finally stop pretending like you try and finally leave me, you will be the one regretting it. You will tell everyone you know how awful I am as a person, how badly I treated you, and all the same lies that poured out of your mouth like shit from ass in the past. People will adore you the entire time for it too. They will see some poor little girl in distress that had been wronged by some terrible beast.

I won't say a word because that's not who I am.

Thank you for showing me there is no room for men like me in the world. Only the bad, the wicked, and cruel prosper here. After all, if you feel nothing hurting others then you cannot get hurt yourself. You will find yourself in good company.

I want to take the high road and wish you good luck, please find happiness.

But I won't. Burn in hell you savage cunt.
-w
>>
>>17662392
how do you become less inescure??

i can feel it happening now with my current gf and im scared of her leaving me because of it
>>
File: 1401724015929.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1401724015929.gif
2MB, 333x194px
You tell me way too many times "You Think So Little Of Me" which I reply with "No I Don't".

Yes I do.

Pathetically little.

I cannot wait to let you know exactly how I feel about you. It will be -pic related-
>>
I didn't want to punish you for breaking up with me, but if you just got with my housemate the fucking night after we broke up I will be furious
>>
I can see the guilt in your eyes when we skype.
>>
>>17661062
J,
Your new (though I guess it is old, now) girlfriend is literally crazy. I know you've always had some mental problems, and while I'm glad you're happy in this monogamy, I don't think you should be with someone who is also struggling mentally and emotionally. What's more, if you want healthy children, you simply have to date younger. She is older than you, and 30 at that! She has no years before autism rates skyrocket. Be smart, I always thought you were. I wish you had done things differently. For so long you were far more mature than me, and I expected it to always be that way. What a surprise it is to be on the other side of that. I wish we could speak - I respect your crazy girl's rules, though. I'm no home wrecker. I want to tell you all the things I've learned about Beauty. You're one of the only people I know who would appreciate it. I hope everyone in FL is safe, and I hope you are happy. I will always care for you. Call me one day.

K
>>
>>17661081
Go move to Burlington, S.
>>
hop off
>>
>>17662797
what are your J's initials.
>>
>>17662592
At least my sad middle-of-the-night sob fest/post didn't get ignored this time. ;)

Thanks, anon.
>>
File: MariaGoretti.jpg (77KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
MariaGoretti.jpg
77KB, 235x300px
Why Maria? Why, why, why Maria?

MAARIAA!
>>
>>17662709

Sometimes it takes something drastic such as a bad break up (at least it did in my case).

Looking back on it now I would tell my younger self that nothing is worth worrying over - especially if you can't change it. You COULD spend your hours thinking of every little way that a situation could go wrong but what good would that do you? You're wasting precious time and energy on something that hasn't happened, probably won't happen, and wouldn't matter in the long run if it did indeed happen.

Tldr don't sweat the small stuff because its all small stuff.
>>
Monica,
Im so fucking jealous every time you're with him. I want you so fucking bad. But I shouldnt.
>>
>>17662683
is this to an M?

If so, you're right.
>>
The next time you say to me "You're too good for me." I'm going to agree.

You're right. I know I am too good for you. All you have to do is to not be a massive cunt all the time.

How is this so hard for you? No one hurts you ever. Everyone shows you so much patience so you don't even have to think about what you should do. Simply do the opposite of how you respond normally.

For you, this is every situation so no matter what always tell yourself before you do anything "Do the opposite of what a cunt would do."

I just solved all of your life's problems you stupid cunt.
>>
So it wasn't because you don't love me, after all.
It's because of my family, and how we haven't been able to spend much time together. After months and months, we're finally at the other side, and now you give up.
Of course there'd still be some struggles, but nothing like before.
It all built up in your mind to a point where you couldn't take it anymore and couldn't see a future with me, all because we haven't been able to spend much time together. It was too much like a long distance relationship, I guess.
I respect that. I struggled a lot too, but I held out, even when I couldn't see a future.
I thought you were worth fighting for, and waiting for.
I guess to you, I'm not worth all of that. Me, my love, and your love for me isn't enough, in your mind, to try and hold out a bit longer. I guess you really don't love me all that much.
I thought I'd get closure but now I only feel worse.
I just feel so depressed.
It wasn't even anything I had a hand in.
And now I need to deal with not having you.
I still love you. I always will. I'm sorry I wasn't enough.
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (33KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
33KB, 236x327px
>>
C,

I don't know why you tried with me. I fucked up twice, and I was fine with that. You told me you would never contact me again, and I figured that was reasonable. I cut my losses there, and figured that whatever I was trying to be wasn't what you were trying to be and I was good with that. You had every reason to stop giving a single fuck about me. But you didn't. Maybe that's why I can't stop thinking about you now. I went from giving a decent amount of fucks, to giving no fucks, to giving too many fucks about you. I'm at the point where I wish I either would have gotten things right the first time or just never met you.

It's fucked because both of us want everything to be our faults. You think you're an awful person and I think I'm an awful person. And of course, I think you're a great person and you (apparently) think I'm a great person. I guess this is what happens when two fucked up people end up liking each other.

I'm not gonna contact you again. I know if I did, and if we did hang out again, it would just end up another night of neither of us really having fun. I really hope this time you don't contact me again, because I know there's no way I could ignore you. I know I would get excited that you're talking to me, and we would go through everything all over again. You deserve better.
>>
File: IMG_1356.jpg (18KB, 288x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
18KB, 288x253px
>>17662472
>>
Iz
Its been more then a year and I wake up with the same thoughts I go to sleep with, thoughts of you. I only wish you told me what was wrong with me when you left so I could fix whatever it is thats wrong with me. I will love you till I die, and you said I'd forget in time.
SL
>>
I'm doing well.
Don't mention my name anymore, divert questions about me at the family dinner, don't call or text me anymore.
You made your point and now we're better off apart. Thanks for taking care of me, but I keep reminding you of dad and I can't help it.
Love you, mom. Take care.
>>
Will,
it's me. That texted you a few hours ago.
It's important. I know we're not supposed to talk but just please get on the website. I don't know how else to contact you.
-Marfie
>>
A,

I really enjoyed meeting you, and thought we could truly have something in the future. The feeling seemed mutual. Yet one day the messages suddenly stopped. It did worry me, and still does to this day, how you seemingly just disappeared. I'm sure you have your reasons and that's why I have not tried to pursue you further.

The only thing I hope is that you are happy and safe.

J
>>
K,
What's up with that message? Are you trying to remind me of you? That ain't really needed.
>>
P,
Why did you delete your facebook? It was full of all these beautiful pictures from your travels. Something that gave me hope that if I were to end up next to you in life we would have a wonderful time. Now I have no way to hope for that, you no longer work for my company and I never got your phone number. The craziest part was I was planning to ask you out and the next day your profile was completely gone.

A,
It's been a month since I've seen you and it has shed some light on how much you mean to me. Any time we are together we laugh for the entire time. We share stories and it's comforting. Our opinions of our surroundings seem quite matched. I know this isn't about sweeping you off your feet, because you have someone else. I really think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
>>
Karen sos tan ridiculamente hermosa.
>>
>>17661062

D,

You made the second third of the man I am today. If the sequence of events were different, you and I could have become an awesome power couple. As it stands right now, I could never admit it or reward you for it.

I hope that when you look at me there's a some pride mixed in with the regret of letting me slip away.

Perhaps the future has still plans for us. But I won't hold my breath. I hope you won't either.

M.
>>
I can make each day
To see the night through
Each time your spirits lift me
As I'm coming home to you
All the times, your embrace
Keeps my restless mind in place
Where we stay, there's no more to need
Love is here
>>
If you wouldn't have fucked that nigger we would still be together. Why do I still love you, you fucking coalburning slut? Why does it hurt?
>>
Hi,
I've been building something with you for a few months now. Something that I think could be best for both of us. Now that you've moved on up, I honestly don't know if you're taking me with you or not.
The way you talk to me now, it seems like you were just playing with me the entire time. I'm sitting here right now wondering if I should text you. Would it be good to, would it not? When we saw each other yesterday, things didn't turn out very good.

I want to see you. We can finally spend time with one another without getting fucked for it.

Have you moved on without me? I am so happy for you, I really am.

Fuck it! I am going to text you.
>>
File: IMG_0045.png (94KB, 326x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.png
94KB, 326x481px
A,

https://youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro?t=28s
>>
J,
I like you. Seems like we have a lot in common. But you remind me of my ex. I can't tell if it's because you have a similar personality or I'm just scared of putting myself out there again.

I got hurt bad by her. Made me feel like I wasn't worth anything. That everyone would be just as happy if I disappeared. Maybe that's not true, but I can't stand the thought of putting myself out there again.

Either way, we should go out sometime. Heard the pier is fun on Fridays, but I'm open to suggestions if you have a better idea.
-J
>>
S
I fell in love with an idealized version of you, that was my fault.
But you led me along for a year and when you accepted my third time asking you out, it was probably out of frustration or pity. You canceled on me the morning of, and i cried thinking my one chance at love was dashed on the pavement.
Ive moved on now, i still think of you often, but i dont love you or even what i thought you were anymore.
You tried to start a conversation with me last week on three separate occasions. It gave me immense pleasure ignoring your attempted reconnections. Im talking to other girls now. ive moved on, and i hope for your sake you have too.
>>
Dear A
Would it kill you to open your eyes before jumping to conclusions
Sincerely A
>>
K,

I'm truly sorry about what I've done. I betrayed your trust. I value you as a friend and although you won't receive this particular letter, I may write you one depending on whether or not you blocked my phone number. Once again I'm sorry.
>>
>>17664106
And you were in my dream last night, don't remember anything more than that you were there. I wish I knew whether you want to string me along, keep me as a friend or want something more. I'll have to meet you soon to find that out, and I'm equally afraid and happy, afraid that things won't go the way I want, and happy that I'll get to see you and talk to you again. Fuck this tamni vilajet bullshit.
>>
Dear Gene (a woman), Thank you for choosing me. For pulling me on top of you to dry hump, and showing me a female orgasm! Thank you for making out, letting me finger your pussy, and to feel your ass and tits. Thank you for jerking me off in the car. I never got over you!
>>
Bump this original letter thread
>>
>>17662466
Then you should not have criticized everything I did!
>>
E,
I dreamt of us both again, but this time we passed by each other and i didn't feel a thing. I was kinda sad but then i realized the only thought of you i have left are the fantasies we never lived and those make me smile because we had such an awesome make believe future. but what we really had was nothing. we were two souls intertwining as we slept with no hope of waking up in each others arms.and because of that sad reality we both lived... I know you have forgotten me even more because you were the realist as for me i was nothing but a dreamer and those dreams turned into a nightmare once reality set.... two years ago i was in such desperation and sadness. now i am just apprehensive and alone but it beats feeling complete void and crying every night as i felt my heart sucked into emptiness leaving me gasping for air everytime i realized how much i fucked myself over for you..a dream ...still i thank you because it makes me feel alive when ever i compare back then to now.

love, S
>>
Bump
also anyone here see a reply/post with a "hino" or "renee" mentioned?
>>
A,

I tried my best not to, but I'm starting to fall for you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17662904
jp
>>
C,

Doesnt matter, wont get you anywhere.
>>
L,

We have been flirting and hanging out for months...suddenly you tell me you've had an internet boyfriend for the whole time? It seems like you're grooming me as a back up, and I am not okay with that. I feel bad for him, have you even told him about me? I guess you are just scared of getting hurt and internet relationships are your way of playing it safe. I am not sure I even want to know you anymore, the closer I have gotten to know you the more callous you seem.

J
>>
Extra power bump this original letter thread
>>
I find you completely unnattractive lately. I feel terrible for it but fuck. You don't shower after you work, I rarely see you brush your teeth, NEVER wash your hands and then you try and touch me. The weight gain has gotten out of control. You're lazy and just want to sit on your computer and watch porn like some deprived degenerate half the time. I'm not stupid I've seen all your downloads and history. The shit you look at is fucked right up. Sex is boring as fuck. Your dick is too sensitive from your porn addiction to ever try anything new or new places to fuck. I'm sick of using my dildo just to remember what a good pounding feels like. I don't even want you to touch me after knowing what you get off too. I guess I just miss dating a normal guy and having a regular relationship. You're fucking drama and not worth it anymore
>>
W,

I'm sorry I ruined our friendship. I miss you. Of all the mistakes I've ever made and all the people I've ever alienated while on a manic high or depressive low, I regret you the most. Maybe someday I can forgive myself and face you again.
>>
A,

It's been two years since you left, and I've been using that time for deep reflection. Im not proud of the person I was, I was extremely immature, and clearly see why you left. I dont hate you at all, you moved and are happy with him now. I really do wish for you the best, and I really wish things didnt end the way they did, but I had to leave for myself. We both were toxic for each other, and you knew that, but were too kind to say it to me. Im sorry for the pain I caused you, Im the bigger piece of shit, and I never deserved you. Best of luck, A, you deserve the top spot. Wish we could be friends still, but even im not that dumb to believe that.

Y
>>
D,

The past few months have been amazing, since the day I came over, I've had a blast being with you. It's a shame what we had needed to be a secret, you always did tell me you have problems moving on. I'm sorry we both were on different pages, but you couldnt move on from him, despite not loving him. I cant say that I dont have some bottled rage, so I guess I will write it all out. I hate that you took what we had and you ran it into the ground, and victimized yourself by saying "You knew what you were getting yourself into", yes I did, but thats not an excuse to do that. You shouldn't have tried to learn so much about me, if you didnt want what we had, it would of saved me the emotional fucking pain. I hate that you lied to me so often, its hard to know if you ever loved me, or if Im just like him. It's so hard to know with you, it feels like you never cared, despite you saying you did, I just cant bring myself to believe it. You won in the end, you got me and you got him, you realized you had your fun and now you move back to the dull life. I dont hate you, I miss you like crazy, but I had to break it up. I was getting attached, and it wasnt healthy for either of us. You wouldnt leave him, guess Im not good enough for that change. I wish you would text me, show me you care, beg for a third chance, I have no clue why I would want to do that to myself. I really just want you to love me, but you cant force the world on you. I will love you always, I wish I could say what the future has in store of us, but I dont think its through with us yet.

Y
>>
J. W.
It's been years since we last spoke, but I still think about you every day. I've found one social media app you haven't blocked me on, but I'm too scared to make an attempt to speak to you.
Oh well, hope you're doing well.
A. T.
>>
Alright, anons. Please be careful posting yor personal quotes or anything that might be meaningful to you some normalfag on here is copying some of your quotes or poems or whatever and takes credit for it and posts it on some website, please try not to post your on made up or personal quotes.
>>
>>17667529
Link website
>>
File: silas2.jpg (168KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
silas2.jpg
168KB, 480x640px
Dear every single man out there,

Please put your dick inside of me. Don't even ask. I know I'm a guy too but I really like cock and I know exactly what guys like. I really want some cock right now. Literally just grab me by the boipussy and rape my hole. Any hole. I want to be completely filled with cum. I want to feel like a goddess with all your babies swimming inside me. I'm in Maryland so any guy who's willing to come get off, like you have a free hole to nut in. Just do whatever you want to me. You can piss on me too. I don't even care just fuck my lights out. I need to be used like a whore. I need to be validated. I'm not like really ugly or anything, I'm just plain. I haven't had sex in 2 years please just rape every orifice in my body. I'm so fucking horny right now. You can put a bag over my face. Slap me around. I literally want to be treated like shit. Fuck. Me. Omg I need penises. I want all the penises inside me. I love the salty taste of cum and the sweetness of precum. I love sweaty cocks and hairy balls slapping my chin. I love when guys just grab my hair and just use me like a sex doll. I fucking love men so much. I love the pheromones. Omg I am so gay. I am such a faggot. Gay, straight, whatever pleeeease fuck the shit out of me. My kik is rubberbanjo
>>
Hey ugly gook kys as always dumb cunt
>>
Corey,
Kill yourself you lowlife piece of dog shit. I could only imagine the amount of women you were with while we were together. I didn't need ANOTHER person to completely destroy my ability to trust people again.

It's literally one person after another. If this is how my life is going to be, then I'm fucking done with it. My outlook is ruined again. It's people like you who ruin other people. You ruin their future interactions with other people. You held up such a beautiful facade for the past year, minus all the times you disappeared.

I so tired of the same outcome. All I ever do is try my best, and try to be the best person I can be. It's just taken advantage of. I can't be different though in regards my personality.

I hate you and everything else.
>>
>>17667562
I don't know if you're that person
>>
>>17667658
?? If I'm that person I'd have the link and wouldn't have to ask.
>>
>>17667661
You could be them pretending not to know the site
>>
>>17667669
Ooookay.
>>
>>17667649
i am familiar with this feel
i am growing increasingly concerned that it will not go away
>>
>>17667702
I don't think it's going to change. I just want to meet someone like me. Everyone seems to have fucking ulterior motives though.
>>
>>17667715
indeed. the only good thing about these feels is that we will (hopefully) become more selective in the future, and have a lesser likelihood of being fucked over. hopefully.
good luck, anon
>>
>>17667733
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17662466
I don't feel negative about you, I'm just pissed that all of a sudden you act so distant. The fuck did I ever do? I'm happy for you, I really am. But you're not supposed to push me away like you're doing.

If you wanted me to let you go, you should have just told me. I have no intention of holding on to you if you have no intention of holding on to us.
>>
Dear E,
It's been 6 years since you died.
Sometimes I shed a tear, close my eyes, and picture you playing basketball in my backyard again.

I'll cry again, sorry for being a bitch.

K.
>>
>>17668324
I'm sorry for your loss, may E rest in peace. How old was E, if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>17669312
I do mind, fucking asshole.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.