[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enabling my GF.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: isitreally.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
isitreally.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
/adv/

My GF is a lazy fuck when it comes to cooking and is a workaholic.
She over works herself, and complains she only eats like a fucking slice of toast all day and is to lazy to make herself a proper lunch unless I do it for her.

It's becoming an annoying situation.
I am the 'cook' in the house. But, I work a rather physically demanding job. So I wanna come home, relax, cook the food I want and she follows suit. Thing is, she works walking distance away, and continually calls me to pick her up, hour, hour-and-a-half, after her shift ends. Complaining how hungry she is. Then discover she didn't take a lunch to work... the fuck.
It's becoming a problem, I tell her to make simple lunches like a cheese sandwich or something, but it takes 'effort' apparently.
I don't want to give in so I become an enabler and she starts to expect me to make her lunches so she doesn't fucking die at work or something. I constantly tell her to bring a proper lunch to work, but it's a vicious circle. wtf do I do?
>>
>>17661007
>Workaholic
>Lives walking distance from work
>Wants rides

Dude unless she's doing a physically taxing or mentally EXHAUSTING job, that's not being a workaholic. I worked 50 hours a week in fast food 30 minutes from home, and I wouldn't dare consider it being a workaholic because the work is so low energy that it's pretty much just trading time that could be used fapping for money.

I can't tell you what to do because I don't know her as well as you do, but I'd be suspicious that someone who can't put effort into feeding themselves could put effort into a healthy relationship.
>>
>>17661007
Encourage her, maybe teach her how to cook/ cook together at weekends.

And if that doesn't work call her out on being a lazy bitch who can't even muster the 'effort' to make a sandwich or walk short distances.
>>
I don't see much of a problem here...
>>
Even though you're pissed in this post I can still sense the affection. My best bet would be to just tell her! Tell her it's become an obstacle and it is time consuming for you. Just like how you sound like you care in this post make sure to include how much this has to do with her well being.
>>
File: 205064-hamburger_in_a_can.jpg (23KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
205064-hamburger_in_a_can.jpg
23KB, 500x349px
>>17661019
She works two jobs, well over 50 hours a week.
>>17661029
I have, done both. Minus the harsh words.
She's just being a typical fucking millennial from what I gather.
>>17661036
Have many times. And she agrees! That's the main issue kind of.
>>
A woman who can't or won't cook is a dangerous sign

t. My mom is a traditional arab
>>
Just tell her to buy fast food or something m8
You really shouldn't enable her, she obviously wasn't starving to death before she met you, so she's not incapable.
>>
>>17661032
I don't see it either. I would do this for my boyfriend without even thinking about it. In fact, I do.
I suggest getting over it, OP
>>
>>17661007
Wtf,she is the gf, she should cook for both of you and she should take care of you..
>>
>>17661222
If you're going to enforce dated gender stereotypes, then you might as well have her quit her job too.
>>
>>17661296
i was thinking i would quit my job and she would just handle everything
>>
Meal prep bro. Cook in big ass batches and heavily invest in some Tupperware. She can grab and go, you can come home and knock off till she's ready to come home.

pps. There really isnt anything damaging going on here so you wouldnt be "enabling" her.
>>
>>17661007
Congratulations! You have just discovered the complaint made by generations of women about their husbands.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.