[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Trippers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475525284184.jpg (51KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475525284184.jpg
51KB, 469x505px
>Have to attend a "tribunal" tomorrow with council
>just gonna ask me questions,nothing serious
>Hear from a few people that the adjudicators are gonna be grumpy fucks
>Pathetic fucks on a power trip,eager to kick people when they're down
What's the best way to approach these husks of human beings.Should I seem nice?Apathetic?Calm?
I keep playing out the scenario and each time it ends with me getting pissed off
What's the best way to deal with power tripping assholes in general?
>>
>>17660953
Fancy sharing why you are going to this "tribunal", who it is being held by and a little background?
I'm presuming you did something wrong and are being a child about it because of the use of quotes and automatically assuming those involved are power trippers.
>>
>>17660965
My mother is disabled.I'm 20 and I care for her.I applied for carer's allowance about 10 months ago.My application was denied on the grounds that my mother wasn't "invalided" enough.We reapplied(apparently it's a whole back and forth thing they make you do).Instead of them sending someone around to assess my mother,they'd rather I went and answered their questions.So far,theyve been very hard people to deal with
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>17660984
Ah, so it isn't people on a power trip, it is you throwing your toys from the pram because you don't like the rules.

Lose the attitude for starters, if you treat them like dick heads, they will treat you the same, that's not people on power trips, that's people in general.
Take as much relevant documentation as you can find (you should have already done this) that back up your argument.
Accept that there are rules, your mother might not be disabled enough for you to qualify as her carer, she might not even require a full time carer, the government has no obligation to give you a full time job that is easy when you aren't qualified to care for her.

The process is arduous because it needs to be robust enough to stop people just claiming they are carers and exploiting the vulnerable, don't be a bitch, it has been 10 months and your mother hasn't died, she can't be that disabled.
>>
>>17661020
I understand there are rules,I'm fine with that.I understand that being cunt won't help me.
I don't know what country you're from but here,the system we have in place is quite fucked.
There are people collecting allowance for people who are not as disabled as my mom and they don't even live with them
>don't be a bitch, it has been 10 months and your mother hasn't died, she can't be that disabled.
Don't even fuckin go there man.You have no idea.
I'm ashamed to be taking government money.I have a minimum wage job.We don't want their money,we need it.We don't even have clean fucking water for Christ's sake.
These people get their kicks out feeling superior over the weak.If you don't believe me then you have no idea
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.