[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chiptole told me they will call within a week after a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: i7FxHNpE.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i7FxHNpE.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Chiptole told me they will call within a week after a second interview. So far I didn't receive a call but I did call them today and they said they will call in 5-10 minutes. After 20 minutes I called them and they said they were busy and couldn't call me because there was a long line. The HR says he'll call me the next 30 minutes, should I just move on or keep going?
>>
>>17660939
Don't call again and just wait they could be busy.
>>
>>17660939
does chipotle have an employee discount?
>>
>>17661053
Its been over an hour and they still didn't call yet :(

>>17661108
Yeah 50% off of everything
>>
stop making these threads
>>
Just apply for other jobs.
>>
>>17661453

This. There's a fine line between being proactive and staying in contact versus being annoying. I've lost job opportunities by being too over eager.
>>
look at chipotle doing multiple interviews
>>
>>17661178
fuck I should apply
>>
Chipotle is the worst job I've worked. Don't work there. It's like a burrito factory, there's absolutely no down time and mind numbing labor for hours. Also you'll be thrown from dishes to prep to line to cook to dishes all in the same shift and barely making minimum wage. Not to mention if you open you'll be there some dats as early as 630 and if you close you'll be lucky to leave by 1230. And of course they see you as literally human capital and extremely replaceable so you'll get disrespected constantly be the management. If you're in school they'll expect you to prioritize your work over school (which is what ultimately caused me to quit, school>>>glorified fast food work)

Fuck chipotle that shit is just neo-McDonalds.
>>
I think low paying jobs give you the most trouble. I've had 20k that say "sure, we'll meet you in over a month", 40k jobs that ghost me, and multiple 80k+ jobs that chase me aggressively, all at the same time.
>>
I don't get this mentality, that once you applied for a job and went at an interview you're supposed to wait for an answer before seeking out other jobs and going to other interviews. You should look for jobs and go to interviews until the moment you sign a work contract.

And it is possible to be called back in those conditions. I've been called a month after the last interview and got offered the job despite them saying that I'll be called with a definitive answer within the week. But this doesn't mean you should wait a month after every interview, maybe only if you're applying for your dream job and nothing else you find can compete with it or something.
>>
>>17660939
Chipotle isnt interested. Maybe their ex contacted them again or something, who knows. Talk to other employers, and don't be in such a rush to commit.
In all seriousness though they probably are that busy. My employer does this sort of thing without meaning to blow anyone off on purpose. Especially during very busy times.
>>
>>17662681
THISSSSS
LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TOO TRUE

source:worked there for 3 months
>>
I've worked there for 6 months feel free to ask me anything
most chipotles have shit management so if you got a second interview you're likely to be hired but they just take forever to get you started
>>
>>17660939
don't keep calling. it shows disrespect for the customers who are waiting to be helped

at my job there was a skeezy guy filling out an application and kept asking for help while we were busy at the service desk. i told him that if he wanted to work there he had to understand that our first priority is to help guests
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.