[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i confront a girl that ghosted me? isnt it a shit thing to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: entry_desktop_final[1].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
entry_desktop_final[1].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
should i confront a girl that ghosted me?

isnt it a shit thing to do?
>>
>>17660870
>should i confront a girl that ghosted me?

i personally would. ghosting someone is a shit thing to do. why the fuck would they even ghost you if you see and know them in real life?. ghosting only works if you met them online and they dont know where you live etc.
>>
>>17660878
even ghost someone you met online is shitty depending on the situation,

if you only talked for a few weeks or so honestly wouldnt bother, but if its been alot longer than yeah. im experiencing the same thing with a gf of 2 years and im getting ready to confront
>>
>>17660878
>>17660881

i met her online, but i know where she works\lives

we dated for 2-3 months

and she 'blocked' me on an app we used to chat.

i still have her number

and by confront, i thought texting her first. not to win her back, but to let he know its messed up
>>
Man up faggots.

Girls get ghosted all the time and you don't see them crying on here about it.
>>
>>17660870
why waste your time and effort? what do you hope to accomplish? protip: she doesnt feel bad now, nor will she feel bad if you call her out
>>
>>17660870
No. What kind of person would you rather be, the cool and mature dude that shrugs off dumb bitches ghosting him, or the autistic butthole that gets triggered over nothing?
>>
>>17660888
Go round her house and smash her knees in with a hammer, that'll teach her.
>>
Send her a really nasty worded message telling her what a mature guy she has missed out on.
>>
>>17660881
>even ghost someone you met online is shitty depending on the situation,

you're right. i was just making the point that it makes no sense to ghost someone you know in real life because they can just knock on your door lol. i have been ghosted by girls online that i have spoke to for a few days. it didnt bother me because i had only just started speaking to them but i felt disrespected.

>>17660888
> she 'blocked' me on an app we used to chat.

have you tried texting her first? maybe something messed up with the app. i mean, it would make no sense to block someone on an app and not block there number or anything. i thought my ex gf ghosted me because she ignored me for a week and i sent her a text having a go at her, she replied saying that she was busy and doesent want to be with me. dont know if she did ghost me and used me having a go at her as an excuse to end it or if i fucked up. im not too bothered either way because it wasnt working out anyway but im just saying because you could make the same mistake as me.
>>
>>17660932
that's hilarious.
>>
Nothing says "I'm butthurt" than confronting someone over something like this. I can guarantee you, if you confront her, the next thing she'll do is go to her friends all "oh my god, you know that creep who I'm ignoring? He confronted me and it was so awkward"
>>
I say, tell her

girls do this too often, it's not cool. just say it's not mature and you don't appreciate it. don't sperg out, be mature. let her know it's rude
>>
>>17661401
I'm sure peace of mind is way above worrying about what some random bitches MIGHT say about him.
Let your testicles drop and try giving advice again dude.
>>
>>17661427
What peace of mind? All it's going to do is make life worse for him. It's best he forgets about her and moves on, before his pride is hurt any more.
>>
>>17660870
Confront them.
>>17660878
This, it hurts to be ghosted by online friends, especially after all the time you spent together. I don't know why they ghosted me.
>>17660911
Kek this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.