[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20161011_151328.jpg (768KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_151328.jpg
768KB, 2048x1536px
Please help /b/. (I've never left /b/ so I'm asking here)
I'm an alcoholic who just spent $450 on winter tires. Problem is, now I'm broke af till Friday. Can my cheap ass wash out all my empty (20+) bottles with the same water, then drink it and get drunk? I figure it's not that easy but I have so many empty bottles that reek with vodka. I'd love any help.
(Also, yes I'm a sissy who lives in a pink room. Fuck me.)
>>
>>17660734
Why didn't you buy two tires this week, and then two tires next week?
>>
>>17660758
They were on sale from $150 each to $400 together so I fell for the trap. I know I'm stupid but I'm new to this adult stuff lol
>>
>>17660774
just wanted to make sure there was a reason.

if you suck the liquor store clerks dick you'll probably get a bottle off of him.
>>
drink listerine if you have it

no, really
>>
>>17660779
Pretty close to trying :P
>>17660782
That's the one low I won't hit... yet...
>>
>>17660734
Try it, what's there to lose? The other option will be to beg for money.
>>
>>17660813
Thank you for the optimism. I think I am going to try it, I got time to lose.
>>
Vodka is hella cheap. Can't you skip a meal or two and buy some?
>>
>>17660823
I know it is but I'm that broke. I already bought food for the week lol
>>
I'm a hard drinker but I don't think that'll work at all. It might have a placebo effect or you may find some swill at the bottom but it won't be much. Be realistic: even if you could get a little out of each it probably won't be enough to get your alky ass buzzed.

If you're that desperate and can't wait till payday go scrounge change or something. Take a dive in quality and buy some gut rot or a small thing of everclear to mix in some juice. Tastes like shit but it goes a long way if you're desperate.
>>
>>17660828
Oh well that sucks. if it gets really bad I guess sell something you don't use often to a pawn shop, or do that thing where they put it on hold until you get money.
>>
>>17660836
I figure but I'm only 90lbs so I'm hopeful.
>>17660838
Thanks. I guess I can try the waiting game :P
>>
His should be MBV's new album cover.
>>
>>17660734

Have you tried throwing a party with the food you have left and asking your friends to provide you the beer and liquor? That might work.

Or you can try making your own alcoholic beverage. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdpTD1tPjNU
>>
>>17661954
I could try that. But that "Pruno" looks disgusting. I think I'll last till Friday lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.