[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey. I come from Poland and I need a rating of my photo on a scale of 1 to 10 in three aspects:
1. How social do I look?
2. Do I seem fun do hang out with?
3. Do I look like a serious potential worker?
4. How attractive am I?(might want to add your gender to comment)

I hope for real answers here since this isn't /b/. :)

PS: If there is something in this photo that you would improve, let me know please, I have a photoeditor friend but dunno what to change
>>
Or is this a wrong subforum for advice>?
>>
File: sage.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
>>17660715
nice shitpost

sage

it's obvious frmo your photo that you don't actually use 4chan

but of course the person in the photo isn't actually you
>>
>>17660735
What is your problem you little bitch cock eater?
>>
>>17660715
1. 6/10 you look like you'd talk about interesting things but you don't look like you'd be the center of attention in a room
2. ?/10 can't really measure that solely off looks
3. ?/10 again not measurable on looks, you look like an honest worker who could commit to something easily i guess?
4. 7/10 (I'm a straight male)
>>
>>17660748
>falling for such obvious bait

kys

sage
>>
>>17660748
Thx mate appreciated I think these are good grades:)
>>
>>17660751

Pls go fuck your mommy in her vagina and make yourself a daddy-brother if u have nothing to add to the thread thx
>>
>>17660715
Are you trying to smile? Shit dude, gotta work on that. Besides that you look like the typical normie nerd. You good.
>>
>>17660759
It is a smile and maybe u could say Im a nerd i study IT but I like to party also and girls a lot
>>
>>17660762
That's why I said NORMIE nerd. I'm just saying your smile is weird to me. Maybe show your teeth?
>>
>>17660745
>>17660754
Welp, maybe work on character instead

And yea, this is the wrong board
>>
>>17660715
1) you look autistic
2) See above
3) Yes
4) Attractiveness depends on your personality. I would say you could be anywhere from a 5-7
>>
Woman replying.

1. You look like you're social, though not "super social". You look normal, but perhaps a bit quiet or shy.
2. and 3. Yes, you look like friendly and trustworthy person.
4. You have a cute smile. I think you shouldn't have any problems getting a romantic partner because of your looks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.