[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How does one escape the guilt of their horrible past misdeeds? It's preventing me from feeling worthy of anything
>>
My name earl comes to mind

Maybe try and make up for these past discrepancy by doing good for others.
>>
>>17660693
what did you do?
>>
You seem to be addicted to the pain my friend. You can let go if you want to, but you might not want to, yet. No matter what, the memory of your actions will never let you forget what you did and the consequences but there is something you need to consider. You're already a different person. The group of cells that committed the infractions is already dead. You're carrying around someone else's guilt and its up to you to make use of the memory instead of letting is use you.
>>
>>17660693
by realising this life is meaningless and well all die anyway, and taking that knowledge and letting go of all the bullshit
just move on, were all gonna be dead soon, so make it right while you can
>>
I have a similar problem, but mine is a mistake, but it only affected me. When I think about it, I feel so stupid and anxious.
>>
>>17660749
I fapped to pics of chubby women from the pics you weren't supposed to share threads on /b/...
Apparently I could be in trouble like the guys in the fappening
>>
>>17660777
>You're already a different person. The group of cells that committed the infractions is already dead. You're carrying around someone else's guilt and its up to you to make use of the memory instead of letting is use you.

God damn, these are some words to live by. You made my day, wise anon. Thanks
>>
File: 0wSTf7b.jpg (839KB, 3869x3141px) Image search: [Google]
0wSTf7b.jpg
839KB, 3869x3141px
>>17660777
Heavenly trips of truth
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (440KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
440KB, 800x800px
>>17660777
Trips of fucking words to live by
>>
>>17660843
god, this has got to be bait

you're joking, right?
>>
>>17660693
Do some fucking good in the world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.