[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooking up with girls when you live at home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (4KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
4KB, 308x164px
Need some /advice/ or guidance from folks on this board

I'm in my early-mid twenties and in the last year of a Master's program. I recently mutually ended a 3 year relationship. For the last year I've lived back home at my parents' place. I wasn't "allowed" to have her spend the night over most days, but she had a place in town so it wasn't a problem. Hanging out at my house was fine and we could fuck in privacy. The fact we had been dating for so long (2 years when I had moved back home) made the embarrassment/shame of having to explain why I live with my parents a non-issue.

Now that I'm single again I'm dating and living with my folks is becoming an issue

Girl A, the main girl I'm interested in, lives on campus. I've spent the night at her house 2 or 3 times but I can tell she's starting to want to come to my place.

Girl B, who I'm more casually talking to, is a loooooong time friend. She also lives with her parents. We hooked up when her parents were out of a town a couple weeks ago, but now with both of our parents back home, the issue of where to hang out is an issue again.

Then all of the other girls I could talk to and have nowhere to take.....

My school is paid for and I get a stipend, but I live at home because I'm in my hometown. I could move out, but when I really analyze it, the only reason I want to move out is to have privacy with girls. I am not sure if the cost ($500~ a month) is worth it if that is my only reason, especially when I plan to move when school is over, I'm sure that $3000 could be better used when I have to relocate.

I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna say fuck it and just start bringing girls over here and make my parents deal with it. Any other ideas, other than constantly going to the girl's house? What about fucking in cars? I've never done it, but is it enjoyable for viable in the long run?
>>
Couldn't your parents just kick you out for bringing girls youre not "allowed" to bring?

I don't think people care where you live in college, it's not like a college student can typically afford to buy a home. Don't spend your shekels if you don't have to.
>>
>>17660586

Nah, I have a good relationship with my parents. They would never kick me out, but they would be "disappointed" and if it upset them that much I wouldn't do it again.

Basically, my main worry is about these girls judging me. In the case of Girl B, it is kind of an existential issue because she also lives with her [strict] parents.
>>
>>17660570
Nothing wrong with banging in cars, its not optimal by any means but it gets the job done. I've even rented a hotel out back in the day so we could have privacy.
>>
Bone in the car
Bone at their place
Bone when parents are out of town

That's about it man.
>>
so none of yall have had a girl run off on you/stop talking to you because you lived at home? that's comforting to know
>>
>>17660692
im in the same boat man. I've only brought two girls home and neither cared. my parents are pretty liberal so they don't care much except I think they were getting annoyed that I was bringing my gf every other day to fuck her brains out pretty loudly for hours
>>
>>17660801

I'm not a particularly loud fucker and my room is in a place where I don't ~think~ that would be an issue.

But ya, my parents were cool with the committed girlfriend coming over, idk how they would feel if I had 2-3 different girls in the house in one week, ya know? They're politically liberal, but are personally stuck in a lot of "old school" ways, my mom more so than my dad, but she gets final say.

I'm thinking maybe I can just invite Girl B over and pretend we're doing homework or working on a project or something?? I'll give it a go. Or even just pretend like I went to sleep and sneak her in... Literally high school shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.