[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im falling for my coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I have been working my new job for almost a year now. I have the pleasure of working with the funniest most beautiful dominican coworker ever. She likes me back. Or so i think. We flirt all day long. We hold hands we dance we sing sometimes she kisses me goodbye. Shes made it clear she doesnt want a relationship though despite all of this. Im starting to really fall for her and just being around her makes me feel intoxicated and my heart flutters. I dont want to mess this up, but i also dont want to get hurt if shes not looking for a relationship. Shes a little younger than me and isnt as mature though. Im 26 shes 23. Is their a way to see an end game here? Am i setting myself up for failure by continuing this? What can i do?
>>
>Shes made it clear she doesnt want a relationship
The best you're gonna get is friends with benefits. Find a broom closet and convince her to have a quick shag during lunch.
>>
I could most likely get it if i tried. Im more looking on advice on how to ger to change her mind. I think shes afraid of getting hurt more than anything, her last boyfriend was pretty abusive from the DR and shes got a guard up pretty high.
>>
>>17659243
>I want to be her knight in shining armor
Dude, no. Stop trying to rescue princesses. It'll only be a matter of time before she needs to be rescued from YOU.
>>
>>17659237

Yeah, this, she doesn't like you enough to give up on other dudes, sorry bro.

>>17659223

>Am i setting myself up for failure by continuing this?

Yes if you're not okay with the emotinal crumb that she will give to you, nothing meaningful is coming out of this.

>What can i do?

1. do what >>17659237 said and go for the FWB way.

2. Realise that you're infatuated with somebody who will doesn't like you back the way you do.

Try spending less time with her, talk to other girls or just get busy with stuff you like to do.
>>
>>17659243

> I think shes afraid of getting hurt more than anything, her last boyfriend was pretty abusive from the DR and shes got a guard up pretty high.

This is bullshit buddy, if she had the scratch for you that you have for her, she'd be already riding your dick and cuddling before sleep, people who are in love doesn't give a fuck, its a like disease who makes you dumb, you can't change somebody's mind into loving you senpai, its just happens.
>>
Well, 4chan has spoken, guess ill just hit it while i can then. Thanks.

Also a pack of coyotes just killed something in the back woods and it sounds like a fucking jungle tribe making a human sacrafice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.