[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random drug testing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1467013691555.jpg (86KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467013691555.jpg
86KB, 633x738px
I just got hired to a beer distributing job and passed the pre employment test because I stopped smoking for a month and a half to get the job.

1) Who should I ask to find out if they actually enforce it?

2) Is it true that if I get a medical card the testing facility will not tell my employer? I heard from a job recruiter that some employers would rather not know and to just show the testing facility.

3) Any advice on using and purchasing fake pee and penis contraption to trick facility?

Honestly marijuana is in my soul and one way or another I'm not divorcing it.
>>
Any partakers have adv?
>>
>marijuana is in my soul

This is why potheads are treated like shit.
>>
>>17658859
I don't mind your opinion. Seriously tho I do other stuff with my life and don't smoke everyday when I do.

I'm rasta tho and it's very compatible with me. I don't see a problem with it and neither does my gf who isn't a pothead. Fucking taboos man. Ease off with that talk
>>
>>17659123
Yeah, tell that to your boss
>>
File: 1460151212771.gif (973KB, 256x186px) Image search: [Google]
1460151212771.gif
973KB, 256x186px
>>17658498

>Honestly marijuana is in my soul and one way or another I'm not divorcing it.

Then why the fuck did you even apply to work at a facility that requires workers to be drug/marijuana free?
>>
>>17658498
Muller?

Anyway. The company I work for does random drug test but they send you to a facility. They give you privacy so you could use a fake penis.
>>
>>17659391
Didn't know they did until I interviewed. Not like I'm not going to do my best

>>17659399
Appreciate the info based on your experience
>>
>>17658498
It's just a trump card. They won't random test you,because it's expensive, and why would you want to just fire people that are doing their jobs

Baunt if you get injured on the job they will test you, if you come up positive, they can avoid paying workers comp. if you fuck up and they want to fire you, they may test you, then if you're pos, they can fire you without worrying about paying for unemployment.

It's the same in like, education. They are all stoners, everyone knows it, but as long as you don't fuck up no one cares.
>>
>>17659381
I'm obviously not going to tell that to my boss

Why are people so closed minded about drugs? I've done mescaline, dmt, shooms, and lsd and they all seem like pretty positive substances. I like alcohol too and it has terrible side effects comparatively.

It's messed up that marijuana is so easy to catch with a drug test
>>
>>17659419
I hope sure so. After I get to know my coworkers I'm going to find one to ask about the random drug testing. Probably someone not to old and not too conservative.
>>
>>17659424
>It's messed up that marijuana is so easy to catch with a drug test

How dare they
>>
File: stopped_reading.png (77KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped_reading.png
77KB, 250x272px
>>17659123
>I'm rasta tho
>>
>>17659453
Nothing wrong with rasta normie. Like people have no idea what shit actually is
>>
>>17659123

>im rasta
>weed weed weed

youre the type who actually knows nothing about rastafari, and honestly, give such a bad portrayal

the icing on the cake would be if you were white
>>
>>17660004
Most rastas praise Selassie and view herb as a sacrament.

I praise Jesus tho there are plenty of rastas that also sight Jesus. I believe Selassie was a great man and king. Herb is a sacrament for sure. Give thanks and don't fuck with the youths in life.

Not sure what you assume I don't get.

Ultimately I believe in showing love whether you're as hostile as you seem to be or not.
>>
File: What Makes a King.jpg (63KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
What Makes a King.jpg
63KB, 550x550px
I also listen to Midnite more than anyone else. My reggae collection is huge and probably in the top 1% all killer no filler. Love my music.

Midnite - right here (right now)
>>
File: Stand the Test.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stand the Test.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
Bump
>>
>>17659419
Does anyone else's employer have a random drug test policy that isn't actually enforced?
>>
>>17661564
Here.
Had three steady jobs that didn't enforce. Of the three, I went with a constant high to two of them. But don't fuck up or else they'll enforce.
>>
>>17661578
I'm not getting high and going to work. I prefer to be sober there and just focus on my job
>>
>>17659419
You mean he'd not be given severance because he's being fired with cause. He could still collect EI.
>>
Last bump. Appreciate the info so far
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.