[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do attractive women get as lonely as men? Like hear me out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 25

File: 1476036691985-adv.gif (2MB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476036691985-adv.gif
2MB, 600x249px
Do attractive women get as lonely as men?

Like hear me out, this isn't bait.

I see good looking fellows all the time who can't get a decent looking girlfriend, but I rarely ever see attractive women who can't get an attractive man.

If you're a 7/10 you can have pretty much any guy. However unless you're rich and have the body of Patrick Bateman, you have a very very small selection.

So I ask do women actually get lonely? Do they really feel the feel of tfw no bf?
>>
you're wrong. stupid and wrong
>>
>>17658187
Excellent response
>>
I'm an attractive girl, and it can get lonely.

If you really want a boyfriend boyfriend and not lololol fuckbuddy boyfriend, then it's hard. Good looking normie guys have options and will often have girlfriends, and the guys who fall in love with you are usually ...
> on the spectrum and good looking
> bad-looking normies
>>
>>17658182
Nope. They say they're lonely but they have no idea what true loneliness feels like. They will always be wanted. They have men at their fingertips. They will never experience the soul crushing pain that being completely unwanted and invisible brings.
>>
>>17658215
Good-looking men don't feel that loneliness either. Being an ugly woman is terrible and soul crushingly lonely too. You're invisible to men and at best, can get a pity fuck, and that's after a lot of alcohol. After sobering up, they gasp in horror over what they've done and think about their time with you with shame. That's the best case scenario too
>>
>>17658212
>>17658212
Too bad to women these days ugly normies are 95 percent of the population
>>
>>17658225
Wow that's more than an ugly man can get. Proof that women have no fucking idea what it's like.
>>
>>17658182
a below average woman that is actively seeking companionship might not go out on a date for a few months.

a below average male might not speak to another human being outside of their immediate family for a few months.
>>
>>17658212
You're on 4chan.

You're one of us now girl.
>>
>>17658225
Problem is most women are fuckable but too many of them are fat as fuck

I don't know how it is outside the U.S, but most women I see are fat but would be cute if they took care of themselves.

With men if you have an ugly face you're fucking all done. At least butterfacers still get sex.

>>17658250
I think the term "plenty of fish in the sea" only applies to women these days

I just don't wanna spend the holidays alone again...
>>
>>17658239
Who do you think is 'pity-fucking' them?
>>
>>17658257
Chad when Stacy won't return his calls but he still wants to nut.
>>
>>17658225
This says it all, really.

As an ugly girl, you can get sex or a boyfriend essentially at will -- probably not the boyfriend you'd pick for yourself, and maybe the sex won't be great and it'll leave you feeling shitty about yourself afterwards, but you can do it.

As an ugly (or otherwise low-status guy) you can go for years without *anybody* of the opposite sex showing you the slightest interest, with sex -- even awkward, drunk, shame-filled sex -- not even a remote possibility.

I am not saying that life is easier for women in general, but in this one arena there's really no comparison.
>>
>>17658282
At least ugly and low status men can make money in later life, and get a gold digger wife who will provide them with 10 years of a happy marriage before leaving them and taking their paycheck. Ugly women, even if we make money, don't even get that.
>>
Im attractive. It doesn't mean much when people want you for your looks but don't give a fuck about anything else.

I have been so lonely that I have spent years fighting suicidal thoughts.

I was bullied throughout all of middle and high school, and my school principle told me "they just bully you because they have a crush on you, take it as a compliment".

Had physically abusive boyfriends who treated me like their property. Had sexually abusive dad who filled me with fear.

Yes I get compliments for my looks... yea guys buy me a beer at the bar....

I've also been raped and groped in my sleep by people who were supposed to be my friends, and then told by the same guys that it was my fault and I shouldn't blame them for being guys.

It means nothing compared to real love.. which I never even felt until I turned 23.

Please don't judge me or any other attractive girls. OP, I am sorry that you have felt the pangs of loneliness. But some of us "pretty girls" know what it feels like to be in hell too. I mean maybe some pretty girls are luckier than me... but not all of us. Don't generalize. Please.
>>
>>17658310
>Im attractive

post pics.
>>
>>17658317
If you actually cared I think you'd take my word for it.
>>
>>17658310
Oh gosh I feel so bad for you! It must be terrible to have your pick of men you like! Wow. Truly horrible. I'm so sorry, anon. You wouldn't trade what you have for being an invisible ugly woman that nobody wants. You would never give up all the benefits that you get for being attractive. Yet, you find a way to complain. Fuck you
>>
>>17658325
>projecting
Did you make this thread because you wanted a real answer or did you make it to complain about women?
>>
>>17658325
What is the OP?
>>
>>17658325
Would you rather be subjected to sex you didn't want rather than not being able to have any sex?
>>
>>17658333
>>17658334
I'm not OP.

>>17658335
Would I rather get raped? Not particularly. Good job leaving out all the consensual sex you'll get for being attractive, though.
>>
>>17658334
>>17658335
May as well let it go anons. I know a wall when I see one.
>>
>>17658325
oh my god get the fuck over yourself
if you were in the position of having the creepiest dudes hitting on you all the time because they're the only one who have the guts, you'd find it gets tiresome very quickly
you wanna bitch and moan about how I get everything handed to me? and how I don't have to ask a guy out because one will ask me out? not the case, mon frere.

i asked a guy I really liked out, we went out, hit it off, and then never went out again. i didn't put out, so I guess he just lost interest, and that shit feels bad. literally all I get is creeps who only want to sleep with me or a guy I really like who loses interest or a fucking stage 10 clinger.

just because you think you can't get the girls you want doesn't mean you have to piss all over our struggles and piss and moan about how we have it easy mode. it might seem easy to you, but you're never gonna live it, so fucking nut the fuck up and get over it because your shitty attitude is the reason your punk ass can't get laid. get back to /b/
>>
>>17658338
>Good job leaving out all the consensual sex you'll get for being attractive, though.
Last time I will humor you.

I never had consensual sex until I turned 23.. and I can't feel any pleasure because after I was raped I developed a condition called vaginismus where my body is too anxious to loosen up.

Sex hurts and so does the shame. Because when I finally did find a man who loved me, I can't please him or give him a sex life. I have had low self esteem and depression because of it and I know he could move on and find another girl anytime who will give him sex. And I wouldn't blame him.

Seriously, you don't know half as much as you think you do about how other's struggle.
>>
>>17658339
oops i typed before I refreshed, but it felt good to get some anger out.

but like to expand, i'm attractive enough and I've scored some decent looking guys in my day, but it seems like the ones I'm really into are either not into me or enjoy having me on their hooks. feels bad, and it's been this way my whole life. I've been trying all this time to figure out what my character flaw is, but I can't seem to. Maybe I'm just too outspoken, or maybe it's just that I don't give a fuck about people's opinions of me, I don't know, but for whatever reason, I just have always been unlucky in love. I've never fallen in love with anyone, and I've got trust issues from all the times a guy has screwed with me. It's really shitty, like I'm attractive but I'm basically in ruins.
>>
>>17658182
yes but only if there gay
>>
>>17658212
>> on the spectrum and good looking
What's the downside?
>>
>>17658340
Your life is so hard I feel so bad
>>
>>17658357
oh don't patronize me i don't give a fuck. our sufferings are valid as long as we feel we suffer.
as for you, you can continue to project your misery onto other women because mommy didn't love you. enjoy your life
>>
>>17658340
>I got rejected once waaaahh!
Yeah, sounds really hard being attractive. Gosh I'm so sorry that you're subjected to all the subhuman trash. My deepest condolences.
>>
FUCK THIS NARRATIVE

You people are so dense sometimes

men and women are both people and are both liable to get lonely~ THEY ARE BOTH WHAT WE CALL 'PEOPLE'

Being/feeling lonely doesn't have much correlation to how many people you are around~ FAMOUS PEOPLE, SOCIAL PEOPLE, MARRIED PEOPLE, ARE ABLE TO FEEL LONELY

People in relationships can feel far more lonely than out of a relationship

For fuck's sake some of you are so dense, I know it's easier to sit and go "WAHHH GIRLS HAVE IT SO EASY" but just think for yourself for TWO fucking minutes.

I really have no fucking clue why you think having people hit on you left right and centre would make you feel not lonely. If anything, I'd feel a lot more lonely because I have NO decent interaction with humans apart from people wanting to fuck me.

You should think that you're lucky to be a man because you bypass a hell of a lot of shit, but no you want to sit and cry like young boys.
>>
>>17658310
Your boyfriend probably didn't hit you hard enough
>>
>>17658374
Sorry that you allowed your life experiences to make you hateful. I hope you choose to break out of that prison one day anon.
>>
>>17658361
>our sufferings are valid as long as we feel we suffer

lmao what a fucking child
>I'm not just being a drama queen mom this is REALLY painful to me!!
>>
>>17658342
Oh thank you masa for humoring little ol me! Thank ya kindly!

Fuck you. If you even knew a tenth of how good you have it you'd shut the fuck up.
>>
>like hear me out, this isn't bait

how to identify bait: exhibit A
>>
>>17658379
Hope your boyfriend breaks out of prison and finishes the job
And if you didn't report him for assaulting you then he REALLY didn't hit hard enough
>>
>>17658340
>Creeps are the only ones with the guts to hit on you

Way to go. You degrade the men who actually are putting in effort to try and approach you.

Ever consider those "creeps" are just normal people who feel the same way you do. Who just want someone to love and spend time with? Is it so hard of a concept to believe they have feelings too? See i bet you'd be upset if when you shoot them down they call you a cunt. They're the bad guy right. You're the one who judges. Youve probably had many chances to meet a genuine person but you turned them down because they were "creeps".
>>
>>17658389
OH WAIT. BoyfriendS. You had more than one abusive boyfriend. Boy that doesn't make it sound like all your problems are self inflicted through bad choices at all
>>
>>17658348
100 percent guarantee you turn down average looking men regularly and complain you can't find good men.

Here's the reality to it, ive learned that I became more attracted to girls when I learned more about them personally. When you have a connection with someone you look at them differently. You don't really care about their flaws in their looks because they make you happy and you make them happy.

Obviously dating sloth is impossible, but I'd say the next average guy who seems to genuinely be interested tries to chat you up, just listen to him. You might learn something.
>>
>>17658371
Yeah man I sure love working my ass off to be "successful" just so I can have average girls tell me I'm not good enough for them. It's fucking fantastic. But, you're right, they can work shit jobs, be career students, and do other loserish shit yet be lauded for it simply because they're attractive young women.
>>
>>17658410
>be lauded for it simply because they're attractive young women.

And who is the one doing the lauding? You are. Fuck you. If you didn't love and value beauty so much you wouldn't have this problem. Live with the path you have chosen.
>>
>>17658369
>i got rejected once
actually nah i've been rejected dozens and dozens of times
but thanks for playing
>>
>>17658416
>Go after average women
Guess you missed that part huh bud?
>>
>>17658416
Not that guy but I don't have high standards. At all.

1. Don't before over 150lbs unless tall
2. Have a cute face
3. Isn't a bitch to my loved ones
4. Hasn't fucked niggers

That's it. Is that seriously too much to ask for? I've approached countless women that fit the first 2 standards, and only a handful have even given me a chance. I can flirt, I can use charm, I'm not bad looking, I should at least be able to pull a single fucking girl for Christ's sake.
>>
>>17658381
oh christ. you know, just because someone has it worse than me doesn't invalidate my feelings. just because I have a crush on someone who doesn't feel the same doesn't make my crush go away. I think it's more mature to realize these things, but what the fuck do I know, to you I'm just a vapid cumslut who has everything in her life handed to her.

lol have fun with that mentality ya troll
>>
>>17658418
>Dozens of times
Bullshit. Thanks for playing, though.
>>
>>17658418
>>17658433

Just stop replying to him.
>>
>>17658426
And you're clearly bitter about it
Makes it obvious you're the type who puts beauty on a pedestal
>>
>>17658443
Are you one of those that tells themselves "its what's inside that counts" when you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for women? I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17658446
I'm the one who doesn't act all surprised when the people I put on a pedestal act like they're above me
>>
>>17658452
Is that pretty much everyone for you?
>>
>>17658454
It's you since you're the one who's whining about it
>>
>>17658182
well theres a difference between attractive women that know theyre hot and attractive women that dont think theyre hot. youre better off with the second one. so the meme that "insecure gfs suck" is actually not helpful to you.
>>
>>17658441
it's making me laugh honestly but yeah it's getting old
>>
>>17658187
>>17658194
this.
OP is just mad he has a boring personality and women find him insufferable.
>>
>>17658571
Just like you in a few years when you're dried up and old. I sure hope you can hop on the right dick to take care of you for the rest of your life before you're worthless (more so than you already are of course you vapid cunt)
>>
>woman
>lonely

Pick one and only one
>>
>these threads
i thought only women liked playing the "i suffer more" game
>>
>Be 6'5"
>reasonably attractive
>lift and I even roid (I'm 32, fuck the haters)
>Have a good job and income
>Never got any pussy except twice in my life and only because I was desperate and fucked two fugly sluts

It's all in your head.
>>
We get lonely. I doubt it's the same for us as it is for men. Women and men aren't the same, that's just feminist sjw nonsense.
>>
>>17658636
It may come as a surprise to you, but there are actually people who look for someone to love and can't deal with casual sex. Among them are a lot of attractive, interesting men and women. It has nothing to do with gender. If you're mad and that you can't get any pussy you need to lower your standards, man up or step uo your game; probably all of these though.
>>
>>17658182
They dont get lonely, but they do get insecure.

They become unsure why they get soo much validation, it drives them insane, theyre thinking maybe theyve somehow tricked everyone into thinking their attractive. They begin to strive for attention and validation, anyone who refuses them this is automatically interesting, if theyre attractive and ignoring her doubly so. Use this flaw anon, play on it.
>>
>>17658325

Quit projecting
>>
>>17658390

Are you seriously this desperate for affection you'll settle for women to give you pity dates?

>Oh look at me I'm just a sweet ol' guy please give me a chance and date me I promise I'm sweet

Negro get over yourself. I know what it's like to have a girl string you along and it's much worse than actually getting rejected.
>>
>>17658989
Welp. That's a new perspective.

We've gotten used to people kissing our asses for seemingly no reason. Might sound nice, and is def preferable to the opposing alternative, but it makes for a lot of empty interactions. So a person who doesn't just say whatever they think we'd wanna hear, or who's willing to converse without
>she's pretty so she must be dumb
tier responses and actually engage with us? Of course we're going to gravitate towards them.
>>
>>17659069
Not that guy but I should I should just start saying whatever i feel like and not walk over thin ice trying to say the perfect shit

Might as well
>>
>>17658410

Sounds like you are the one who has problems. Your mindset is that everything you do is for the sake of gaining women's affections. Why do you care what other women do? Yeah they're women out there whose only job is taking butt pictures and uploading on instagram for 500,000 likes and getting invited to yachts by billionaires, if that's the kind of women you want to attract then you better hope you win that lotto ticket or keep working hard cause complaining about it on the internet surely isn't doing you any favors.
>>
>>17658282
>drops the mic
Thank you.

>>17658299
>swipes it up before it hits the ground
There's always buying (much) younger males things (e.g.: video games) to keep them coming.

>>17658390
Anon has a point, anon.
Clearly, neither sex will soon understand each other's hardships.

>>17658416
Or, you know, choose a different one.
>>
File: 1464675246740.gif (2MB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464675246740.gif
2MB, 250x400px
>>17658182

Loneliness can take many forms. Just because people pay attention to you does not mean you can't be lonely.

Some of the richest, most successful and famous members of our society succumb to depression, suicide, addiction and loneliness. Its all just different contexts.

Being wanted for your body or your fame or your profession is not the same as companionship, love or affection. On the other hand, being completely invisible to everyone has its own set of challenges.

I think its very dangerous and futile to compare people's depression and loneliness. Robin Williams was one of the most beloved people on the planet yet still he killed himself. I don't think attention is the cure for loneliness.

I think an overabundance of shallow attention can be just a deadly a form of loneliness as isolation.
>>
>>17658429

>Hasn't fucked niggers

I'm a black dude and reading this stuff just really makes me laugh a lot. You're terribly insecure. And you wonder why you're alone.
>>
>>17659117
Yeah ok champ.

Niggers are disgusting, no white woman in the right mind would ever be with one

But keep living in your cultural enriching world, pavement ape.
>>
>>17658182

ITT : a bunch of lonely people having a "who is the loneliest" contest.
>>
>>17659129

Keep crying about being forever alone camper.
>>
>>17659129

>>>/pol/

Back to your containment board, friend. You won't find your beloved racist echo chamber here.
>>
>>17659137
>>17659131

Yeah god forbid I have a racist opinion, everyone has gotta accept everyone right.

Tell you what kids, when you get a little bit older youll realize people have opinions you might not like. When someone states those opinions, and youre not involved, forcing yourself into it with your own faggot agenda isnt very smart.
>>
>>17658182
>Do attractive women get as lonely as men?

nope women are only lonely by choice because their not enough chads around. they either want all of it or nothing.
>>
>>17659144

I never said you couldn't have your opinion dummy, I just said you're incredibly insecure(which you are) and to enjoy being forever alone.
>>
>>17659144
>Getting defensive and pretending to be victimized
>In an anonymous image board where you can say whatever you want
Nazifags are amazingly similar to Tumblrinas.
>>
File: 1454371724692.png (716KB, 717x536px) Image search: [Google]
1454371724692.png
716KB, 717x536px
>>17659144

>Tell you what kids, when you get a little bit older youll realize people have opinions you might not like.

Defending your racism with "EVERYONE HAS OPINIONS, GET OVER IT" is really lame, bruh. No one is obligated to swallow your idiocy just because you package it as an "opinion".

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we're all also entitled to think you and your opinions are fucking retarded. Get over it.
>>
File: 1476056103914.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1476056103914.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>17659144
>Niggers are disgusting,
Thats an opinion, you can have it.
>no white woman in the right mind would ever be with one
That's a retarded opinion based on an opinion

Why are you mad for being directed towards a board people who share your reason gymnastics?
>>
>>17659154
Yup Im definitely insecure for hating niggers. I could go over a thousand reasons why I do, including personal experience.

>>17659155
I'm not pretending to be victimized, im calling you fuckers out because the only reason you responded to that was because I said I don't want a girl who has fucked niggers. If you got a problem with that hang yourself, you're the one stoking the fire.

>>17659159
Honestly if you're not racist you're nothing but a brainwashed retard. We all have a fucking bias towards race, but in the common day and age we are taught to hide it deep down because muh feelings.

>>17659160
Your opinions for being a nigger lover are disgusting. Besides your moral compass you have no reason to defend that shit.
If anything youre the fucking problem. You had such butthurt over a sentence I said to derail the topic and recenter it all about you.

Fucking swear man, ignorance is full fucking fledge with all this liberal fucking agenda people push on you. Think for yourself for once, not what people tell you is right and wrong.

Blow me, you obviously have nothing better to do than complain, might as well put that mouth to work.
>>
>>17659069

Attractive people have the "Halo effect" where they cannot do wrong, theyre automatical assumed to be more intelligent, kinder, confident than unattractive people around them. Its a bias most people have.

Its all about value. people tend to agree with attractive people about everything when they believe themselves to be lower value.

Lower value people try to get the approval of higher value people because that alone adds slightly more value to them.

If you see and attractive girl, but you play the "Im uninterested" card and focus on her friends she will get confused as fuck, she will also feel attracted to said guy, because hes saying your not worth that much to me by valuing her friends over her.

Its pretty fun to watch hot girls get so confused over why Ill give their friends attention over them. They instantly try to get your approval.

As a guy theres a saying to how you ought to compliment a women: "Tell the pretty girls they're intelligent and tell the not so attractive girls that theyre beautiful" Because both are never/rarely told so, it plays on their insecurity.

Telling an attractive girl "Hey, I didnt think you were at first but you seem quite intelligent now that Ive gotten to know you" is such a great compliment because shes never complimented on this, ever. She always hears about how attractive she is, she gets bombarded with compliments based on her external looks but rarely something about her internal worth.
>>
>>17658256
What do you mean by "fat as fuck"

Slightly chubby or being so fat you need to use an electric wheelchair to even go anywhere?

If its the former, go fuck yourself

If its the latter, then I see your point.
>>
>>17659082
You should already be doing this anyway
>>
>>17658317
Nobody in their right mind would reveal who they are on 4chan
>>
>>17659182
Latter

I don't mind if it's a little extra, it's no big deal, and she could lose weight anyways if she wanted and because shes not huge it wouldnt take forever.
>>
>>17659187
Yeah I know

Ironically enough the one time I did it I had balls of steel and the girl gave me her number.

Just went up said she was cute and asked for her number. Asked her why she said yes and she said the confidence was really attractive.

Then she disappeared :(
>>
>>17659173
>Yup Im definitely insecure for hating niggers

You still don't get it do you? That's why you're not insecure, I could go into depth cause this is /adv/ and the entire purpose of this board is to help people out but quite frankly you're just an idiot and an asshole, not even the one some girls like.

Like several people have told you, you can have your miserable opinions, that's your right, other people have the right to criticize your miserable opinions. Save all your multiculturalism liburral and putrid political rants for people who actually care, aka the troglodytes on /pol/.

The whole irony in all this is that you typed out that huge post full of but yet you wonder why you can't attract women to you. You might as well be walking around with a giant sign that says, "I'm a big insecure doofus"
>>
>>17658429
> 4. Hasn't fucked niggers

/pol pls
>>
>>17658429

>4.Hasn't fucked niggers

Do you go around asking girls if they've done this during dates?
>>
>>17659200

Don't feed the trolls, bruh. /pol/ sprung a leak and now we're all getting drenched in retardism.

This guy just said "If you're not racist you're brainwashed."

You honestly think that kind of fucktardery is worth trying to reason with?
>>
>>17659205
Yes, that's usually the first topic I start with.
Then the bitch usually leaves me with the check after that. Dumb cunt
>>
>>17659207

You raise a good point.
>>
>>17659210

I really want this to be true.

>Hi, anon. Thanks for taking me out on this date.
>SO UH YOU EVER DATE ANY PORCH MONKEYS, OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM
>>
>>17659194
Disappeared? Was she a fucking magician? Numbers are fickle though, you should have told her yould text her sometime and you'ld grab coffee.

Good stuff tho
>>
>>17659194

>said she was cute and asked for her number

Did you not talk about anything else?
>>
>>17659179
That's actually not true. Only evidence about the halo effect says it applies before you meet someone.

So you might assume a photo of someone is a better person because they look better, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you think they're a better person once you actually meet them.

Please take the pseudo-science based on conclusions you've drawn yourself from unrelated studies and fuck off back to /r9k/

And as for who's lonelier, who gives a shit? Is being the biggest victim that important to you? Seriously, you're having a contest over who's the most useless faggot, how stupid is that?

Work on your own issues, don't try to prove they're worse than everyone elses.
>>
>>17659179
>Hey, I didnt think you were at first but you seem quite intelligent now that Ive gotten to know you

This is actually an insult, my man
>>
>>17658182
good looking man with tons of personal issues here but good qualities reporting in. Like some other people in the thread have stated, women can get all the fucking they want, this is generally more desirable for men because for various reasons I'm not going to go into.

But getting attention, and fucking people, for a lot of people isn't enough, and an actual connection with some one is difficult for any one to come by, then even if you're able to find it that person has to not be repulsive enough to you in all the other ways you don't learn about immediately to tolerate being around them.

So it's difficult for any one to do that. If some one has at least half a brain and they're party rats they're doing it to fill the void most of the time, even if they are a good looking girl.

But good looking guys with a some what decent personality even if they lack in some departments will have pussy thrown at them. But again it's not everything.
>>
>>17659217
We talked for a while and we made plans to meet up and two days before she just outright stops responding

I do some detective shit and try to find any information about her. I could literally not find a single trace of this girl on any website. No whitepages etc, no social media. Fucking nothing. In this day and age everyone is online, especially a 18 year old goth girl working at hot topic.

I'll assume she just lost interest after weeks of talking but im impressed I couldn't find a single detail on her.

>>17659219
Nope. I saw her looking at me a couple times and she was really cute, and i walked out the store and walked for 10 seconds and went full fucking balls of steel, walked back in, said you're really cute, can i get your phone number. She was kinda taken back and surprised, but she wrote it down and gave it to me and I left feeling like a champion.
>>
>>17659264

Girls flake all the time for a myriad of reasons. I had an interaction once with a girl where we talked in the park for what felt like an hour, made plans, exchanged numbers and then she didn't follow through. Saw her like 2 weeks later, went through the whole routine, had a lot in common, asked her if she got my text and it was, "oh oops yea I saw it but I was too lazy to respond hehe" Okay sure whatever, I text her again later in the week and she doesn't respond so I delete her number off my phone cause that's strike 2 and I have too much self-respect to keep chasing her (some women actually expect you to do this but I don't have time for that stuff)

Anyway the point is maybe she went home and she realized that she just gave her number to a total stranger who she doesn't know a lot about and it creeped her out, or her cat got sick, or she wrote in a 5 instead of an 8 (has happened to me before too), who knows, just don't drag it along with you and over-think it, use that experience and high you got to approach more women.
>>
>>17659282
No you don't understand I talked to her for weeks over the phone, it wasn't the wrong number

Just one day she flat out stopped responding, and after a couple of weeks I texted her saying im genuinely concerned (she had some issues) and i just wanted to know if she was OK, which is true. Never heard anything

But like I said, couldn't find anything about the girl when I actually looked. Go figure.
>>
>>17659284
>Just one day she flat out stopped responding

Oh this has happened to me too. These things happen. Did you actually meet for a date after the first time or was your entire relationship just you texting back and forth?
>>
>>17659287
We had planned to meet, and two days before she just disappeared.

Went to the zoo by myself.
>>
File: 3.png (3KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3KB, 209x215px
>>17658182
No. They never have and they never will. They try and pull their bullshit woe is me act to try and gain sympathy but in actuality they get love and attention whenever they want it. Don't listen to their guilt trip. Its all bullshit. They're experts in bullshitting.
>>
>>17659282

That's probably because you're not the only one trying to get into her pants, women like to keep their options in open, while men are most likely to invest in just one girl when they see the opportunity to get laid.
>>
Unless she has a serious mental problem or is extremely picky an good looking woman will only be lonely if she chooses to be. Heck I'd say the same for a good looking guy too.
>>
>>17659293

I don't invest in women the same way you're thinking, if they wanna hang out cool, if they don't then still cool I didn't know them that well anyway.

The worst thing you can do is become a hermit though, women definitely aren't a hivemind is what I've learnt. They all come with their own basket of issues and personalities.
>>
>>17659082
Absofuckinglutely yes. There's
>I said the thing because it's exactly what I thought/felt/wanted to say
and
>I said the thing because it seemed like it'd get the best reaction and make a good impression on her
and leaning heavily towards the former is the sweet spot. You don't wanna go full throttle on it because that gets into I have no social awareness territory but essentially the former belies surety in oneself while the latter belies uncertainty, right? The chicks dig confidence thing isn't a meme. Steadfast and thus not easily influenced = nobody is likely to fuck with that (at least not successfully) = hot as hell for reasons someone else will have to explain because I know I'd downplay it since it makes me uncomfortable. But yeah, speak your mind, give no fucks (until/unless she's earned them), have standards, and ffs have some expectations of us.

>...norly. Half that "girls only date assholes" thing comes not from dating actual assholes but as a result of "waaaah I didn't get my way in every single ridiculous regard, he's such an asshole!!" whining. You guys let us get away with far too much. And don't think we don't know it.

>>17659179
Ah so there's a name for it? Neat. Thanks for that.

Hmm. Kinda torn here. I'm too much of a do-gooder faggot to say I approve of what you do; tastes too much like the sort of thing where some chicks will let dudes buy them drinks all night and ignore them completely and then laugh or brag about it later. If these girls can't just be happy for their friends and enjoy themselves though I find it very hard to think a humbling experience or two wouldn't do them a world of good. You're like robin hood if he wasn't a commie bastard and just did shit for the lulz instead.

Sidestepping the rest because I hope you only say it when you mean it, I'm pretty sure you don't, and I really am this big of a faggot who just likes to see people happy n shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure men don't even understand the concept of loneliness. Being "lonely" means nothing more to you than "nobody will let me fuck them" which is borderline sociopathic if you ask me.
>>
>>17659330
That's horny. Lonely is different.
>>
>>17658238
>no UR ugly!
Please. You know that isn't the case, otherwise 20% of men wouldn't sleep with 80% of women. But stay buttblasted you shallow little boycunt.
>>
>>17659353
Loneliness is something that could hit you when you've established a family and a support network. It's the feeling of not having anyone to connect to or understand, is incredibly isolating, and yeah i imagine it might be more prevalent in someone who has no social group and no interpersonal skills, but i can't put it past guys not to equate loneliness with "failure to bang" which is really sad. you should be building a non-sexual network and a foundation of non-mate related success like education and physical fitness to bolster your self-esteem. remember nobody can love you if you don't love yourself.
>>
File: 1476155867350.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1476155867350.gif
971KB, 270x252px
itt

>OH MAH GOD! im so LONELY!
>so ill go out to bars and such places and only fuck Chad 10/10's
>god, the relationships i get from being with Chads are always SO ABUSIVE!

>whats that?
>go after the 5/10s? the people with not the best looks but the personality?
>EWWWWW! they are all such CREEPERS! oh my god! they come up to me in the bar and ask me if they can get me a drink! CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM? Creeepy!!! im 10/10 and im not dating down!
> Woe is me!
>>
>>17659380
i used to laugh at mgtow but they have it right, just with perhaps the wrong intention. you should be trying to become the master of your destiny as it's the zenith of personal success for the human male. raising a family and passing on your genes is worthless if you have nothing to offer and women won't talk to someone who hasn't done anything with their lives because they've been saturating in self-pity. it's very unmasculine. escapism is unmasculine, nobody wants to know that a "man" has tucked himself away in some fantasy world.

it's not about looking like patrick bateman and having his job, it's about having patrick bateman's mindset. you and a huge number of millennial men need to do some serious reflection.
>>
>>17659385
Fuck off back to /r9k/ retard, as >>17659380 said, loneliness has nothing to do with whether you can get laid or not.

And don't come back with the "But I have absolutely NO social contact", because we all know you're in contact with family, and you're in contact with me now.

Your strawman doesn't make anyone but you look bad.
>>
>>17659385
itt
>none of that has happened but i'll paste the stereotypes i've built up in my head and put them here anyway

idiot escapist sissy
>>
>>17659396

may i direct your braindead self to >>17658310
>>17658282

woe is you
>>
>>17659380
>i can't put it past guys not to equate loneliness with "failure to bang" which is really sad.
That is really sad, I agree. Have you considered working on it?
>you should be building a non-sexual network and a foundation of non-mate related success like education and physical fitness to bolster your self-esteem.
Is that meant to imply seeking out non-platonic intimacy should not be done?
>remember nobody can love you if you don't love yourself.
Respectfully disagree. This is horseshit. Dunno how it's caught on so well.
>>
>>17659393
turns out what i said got a little sand in your vagina eh?

>fuck off back to r9k!

never been there. But seeing as though you mention it you must think they are all below you eh? men not up to your standards. So you write them all off then the internet is flooded with people like you later in life writing articles like this:

http://www.baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/where-have-all-the-good-men-gone/article570101/
>>
>>17659401
>being able to get laid means you'll be happy and never lonely

Kek, stop idealising sex, retard. It's nice, and good with a partner, but it doesn't make you happy and feel connected and loved, it can make you feel the exact opposite if the person doesn't give a shit about you.

And I'm saying this from the point of a guy. You can absolutely be lonely if people only want you for one aspect of yourself, and don't care about you as a person.

I play a bit of live music, and have people hit on me, but it's fucking lonely when those people aren't actually interested in you, just that you're the okay looking person who stood on the stage and played music for a bit.

You /r9k/tards spend way too much time obsessing over superficial shit, and ignoring how it's meaningful relationships that make you not feel lonely, not whether people are attracted to you.

>>17659406
>turns out what i said got a little sand in your vagina eh?

Turns out that's a little hard when I don't have one mate.

>never been there.

Sure you haven't, you're just posting the exact same shit as those people do, right?

>But seeing as though you mention it you must think they are all below you eh?

I think they're retarded teenagers who think they have the whole world figured out while still knowing fuck all about anything. I think they're the equivalent of the retarded teenagers on Tumblr who self diagnose themselves with shit and then blame everyone around them for their own failures, creating convoluted and nonsensical world views off cherry picked data.

Sorry to disappoint you, but not everyone who disagrees with you is some strawman version of your perceived enemy.
>>
>>17659406
>never been there.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baka.com.au%2Flifestyle%2Flife%2Fwhy-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0/

Right. I'm convinced.
>>
>>17658913
this. But to be honest, if you are attractive, the skill cap for getting pussy is waaaaay lower, to not get any you have to have serious problems.
Im about a 8/10, 6`3", lift and good face + style.
20 years old and never had a gf.
Two days ago I went to the first time clubbing in about 12 months. I was pretty drunk so more extroverted than normaly(am hyper introvert), and within about 15 minutes I made out with an american cutiepie(in germany). She was about a 7/10. Its not that hard if you are reasonably attractive, just get out of your shell dude.
>>
>>17659409
lol look at you! using debate terms like strawman and the such!

heres one for you then

>/r9k/tards

nice ad hominem jackass. If your going to us the terms you better not fall victim to them yourself

but okay lets give you your roleplay on a anonymous board. You are a "man" here.

I merely stated that women have the better choice/selection of men in my original statement. Women have the choice to go out with the decent men. But as is shown in the first 20 posts here they think that ugly men are beneath them. How dare he try to click with me at the bar?

This got you angry. This is why i assume you are a female (most likely right about that)
>>
>>17658182
My parents and their friends say I'm good looking, but I'm actually average, leaning on awkward looking.

Then again I never used facebook or any dating sites and I never hanged out with people or even asked them to rate me.

As for loneliness... being an attentionwhore has nothing to do with filling that empty hole unless you're some troll or asshole who enjoys getting off on everyone else's reactions.

In order to no longer be lonely you'd need a quality personality which can easily interact with everyone and at the same time you need to be satisfied and feel good whenever you interact with people, instead of: challenged, sated, tired, degraded. Not to mention that feeling in your head when the person really doesn't give a shit about you or he isn't capable enough to make you feel happy.
>>
>>17659413
oh god you got me! the same article was apparently linked on r9k. When an article or a page of a website comes into existence it can only be linked once.

So everyone scrambles to be the first one to link the article to their own website/board/subreddit/facebook/twitter page because after that you cant copy and paste the url anymore.

amazing logic/deductive skills there Sherlock Holmes.
>>
I dont see the point of this thread, what do you want OP, do you want us to tell you yes you're right men have it so much worse specifically you have it so much worse nothing is your own fault its just damn genetics and social norms.

Stop being such a defeatist cuck, it doesn't matter who has it worse and how many times worse, the only thing that matters is that you do the best with what you've got - in fact, I can guarantee you women refuse you over the stench of desperation more than your looks.
>>
>>17659160
Im a female and I immediately cut all contact if I find out that one of my friends are sucked nigger or sandnigger cock. Believe me it says a lot about their character.
>>
>>17659434
>nice ad hominem jackass. If your going to us the terms you better not fall victim to them yourself

And I think you should know what they mean before you start accusing me of using them. Ad hom would be if I said "you're wrong because you're an /r9k/tard". I didn't.

I just called you a name, which isn't fallacious at all.

>but okay lets give you your roleplay on a anonymous board. You are a "man" here.

And you're a "man" everywhere my dude.

>I merely stated that women have the better choice/selection of men in my original statement

Actually false. Here.
>https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>Site-wide, two-thirds of male messages go to the best-looking third of women. So basically, guys are fighting each other 2-for-1 for the absolute best-rated females, while plenty of potentially charming, even cute, girls go unwritten.

>But as is shown in the first 20 posts here they think that ugly men are beneath them. How dare he try to click with me at the bar?

I didn't see a single post that mentioned looks, just if someone was creepy or not. You seem to have just assumed creepy means doesn't look good.

>This got you angry. This is why i assume you are a female (most likely right about that)

Because no-one can disagree with you unless they're somehow invested in it, right? This is why the rest of the site thinks you tards are a joke.

>>17659438
>posts /r9k/ posts
>uses /r9k/ memes
>posts links found recently on /r9k/
>calls everyone who disagrees with him a woman
And we're supposed to believe you're not from /r9k/? This is like when retards shit up threads on other forums with /pol/ memes and /pol/ infographs, then sperg out about "Muh /pol/ boogieman!", despite it being obvious they're regular browsers of the board.
>>
Loneliness is when nobody you know gives a damn about you. Do women experience that? Yes.
>>
Depends on how you perceive loneliness. Lack of sex? Lack of a relationship? Lack of deeper connection with other human beans?

If it's about sex not really. Most of women can get some sex any time they want, just not with their dream man. Not as bad as for men. Attractive women can get any man they want to have sex with them probably.
If it's about a nice relationship, or even something else that requires deeper connection like a fine friendship, I think yes, they can get as lonely as men. For all of us it's hard to connect with people on a deeper level at some point of our lives, unless somebody is lucky, but even an ugly guy can get lucky in that sense, it doesn't relate to looks exactly. You see I got "friendzoned" some time ago by a girl I thought I got deeper connection with, I was bitter and thought girls probably have it easier. But then a girl who's out of my league thought I'm special and that she feels some sort of deeper connection with me but I didn't feel it and rejected her. So yeah I think it can happen to anybody.
>>
>>17658355
second this question

aspergers can be great lovers and will be great fathers, and they are genuine as well as depending on their special interests pretty successfull businessmen.
>>
>>17658310
Thank you for your sincere words anon.
>>
>>17658342
Maybe i can relate to you, as a rather good looking guy (7-8.5 out of 10 based on /soc/) i also lost my virginity at 23.

> beeing used only for sex, no interest in me whatsoever
those were my first two times of sex, girls getting in my pants when i was out clubbing with no interest in me whatsoever. I couldnt even cum without a condom, because it felt so wrong, but I did it to finally lose my virginity and not have all my friends pitty me any longer.

> Low selfesteem
oh yeah, the 23 years before that, you can basically think of like beeing ghosted the entire time. You went on one date with the guy you liked? When I went up to any girl in my classes to talk to them, I got single sylabil answers and the conversation was over in under one minute. Until I ended highschool, I havent talked more than 5 Minutes with any same aged female outside of my family. It's really like a decade of ghosting and I was suicidal and still am depressed. It took me a lot of hard work to get over this.

you got creeps tryinig to get you, wanna know what I got to lift my self esteem? Nothing.
Until I got my first GF I got NOT EVEN A SINGLE COMPLIMENT from a female. the only light in the dark, was a 40something woman asking me, if my bright blue eyes are real or fake. and it requires quite some desperation to qualify that as a compliment.

I was suicidal, seemingly bad looking and only got out of my depression, because I gave up on women after having fallen in love for the first time in my life, not knowing what i am supposed to do, not knowing what to say to her, giving my best but failing nevertheless. There was no date, she didnt care about me, she never messaged me first, but I gave my best and it hurt like beeing shot with a bullet through the heart, seeing her holding hands with some other guy one week later.

I know that physical and sexual violence sticks to your brain and you cant get it out without professional help, but I think we have gone through similar hardships
>>
>>17658325
Was revealing the reason you can't get laid part of your plan?
>>
>>17659598
>There was no date, she didnt care about me, she never messaged me first, but I gave my best and it hurt like beeing shot with a bullet through the heart, seeing her holding hands with some other guy one week later.
;-; we'll make it in the end anon, I'm sure
>>
attractive female here

yes we know that feel

the majority of hot guys my age arent dateable; theyre interested in fucking everything that moves
>>
I'm a decently attractive girl who can't get a gf either

Iktf bro
>>
Women can not get lonely in todays world. White western, women between 15-35 are the most privileged people on this planet. Society is bending backwards to accommodate them in whatever they say.
Giving them a platform and attention where ever they want it.

Go to a bar or a club, you will see men competing with each other on who can give the most attention to women.

If a woman is lonely and feels she has no one to listen to, she can say so on social media, add some well placed hashtags and suddenly her "sisters" will lift her and make her the face of their next "cause".

So no. Women can not be lonely in the sense that men can.
>>
>>17659612
What? Are you retarded?
>>
>>17659436
Problem is I'm not hard to get along with and I'm pretty social. I put on a decent act.

It's the fact I can't even get a single date that bothers me.

>>17659695
You say that but what doesn't make sense is how, and it's been stated by other women in this thread, you won't even give average dudes a chance.

I know handsome fellas that could pull wicked strange, but they're with girls that are 6s or 7s. I ask them and they say because really attractive girls are usually shallow and theyd rather be with someone who won't cheat.
>>
File: 1431889648110.gif (115KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1431889648110.gif
115KB, 500x278px
>>17658225
Ohhh nooo, a poor lonely women gets to have sex with ease... must be such a horrible life to live.

Pffff, women have it so easy nowadays, you people just don't even know. Yeah sure if a woman is ugly she can still have sex with a guy in her league, women have that kind of power nowadays.

Men have to claw and climb their way into a vagina, and if we're slightly socially awkward and anxious it usually fails miserably. Women just need a guys phone number and a few texts to initiate sex and that's it.

It's why I sort of stopped caring about women, and when they need help I try to bypass it. If you need a man's help just offer to suck his dick and you'll get what you want.
>>
>>17658282
>>17660129
It's funny that you don't see the obvious issue here.

Men clearly want/need sex to fulfill needs. Women obviously need emotional support.

So to you, as a man, not getting sex is soul crushing. To a woman, getting sex is ok and all but not truly being cared for is soul crushing.

Different needs for different genders and even different personalities. For instance, I'm not unhappy because I can't get laid. I could if I really wanted to. I'm unhappy because I can't find someone I truly want to share my life with.

I'm a man if it matters.
>>
>>17659117
Not him and I mean as little offense as possible, but most races hate black people.

It's not your color that bothers them. It's your culture.

Maybe you're not one of those guys. I know a couple of black guys that are great people but there are a lot of shit ones out there and they seem to outnumber the well adjusted ones.

Don't blame everyone else. Blame yourselves. It isn't some massive conspiracy that you just happened to be slaves for a ton of nations throughout history. You were universally seen as inferior due to how you act not because of your skin color.

Jews have the same problem. No one hates them because they are jewish. They hate them because they tend to be selfish sadistic assholes and every civilization in history that has death with them hates them.
>>
>>17658182

I'm gay. 5'6", skinny. downloaded tinder and swiped right to prove a point. got 5 matches the first d ay.

just saying.
>>
say what you will about the relationship between loneliness and sex, but i would say that the feeling of being inept or inadequate to fulfill one of your most base instincts is a lot worse than being unable to "really connect" with someone

and i hate to play this victim competition, but sexually active females will never know what it feels like. i'm sorry, but if i could choose between celibacy and never connecting with another person or never connecting with another person but also having sex pretty much on demand then i wouldn't be a 25 year old depressed virgin. i might be 25 years old and depressed, but certain desires will have been quelled and so i'm very confident that my sadness would be less intense
>>
>>17658355
it's a status thing.

most aspergersy/spectrumy people are actually fine to be around.
maybe cuz I'm one of them myself.

the insufferable aspergersy people that have no social understanding are people you generally don't see. these types of people are usually neets and aren't in public often.
rather the autisticy people you see in day to day life are usually pretty cool people to hang out with.

hell, my roommate is kind of spectrumy, but he's so friendly that he has more friends than me.
I will say he could get lose a little weight, but other than that, he's not bad looking.

I think girls just don't like them because of their status.
>>
>>17659385

>Chad buzzword

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17660251
Matches dont mean shit.
>>
>>17660251
they where probably bots or you're good looking. and anyway, matches dont mean anything if the girl doesent reply.
>>
>>17658335
The first one always. How is that even a question? Get the fuck out
>>
Women live life on sandbox tutorial mode but they're too self-absorbed to realize it. Men have to deal with entire universes of isolation and loneliness the existence of which women are completely unaware. Women complain about the negative attention they receive from the opposite sex but they couldn't handle the complete lack of attention from the opposite sex that the majority of men experience. inb4 women using examples of 10/10 ripped male underwear models that make up .01% of the population as proof that there are men who receive lots of attention from women.

A feminist author lived as a man for a year to write a book about it (Norah Vincent - Self Made Man). By the end of her experience she had a mental breakdown and she was very thankful to be female. There's a reason why you see 100 MtF trans for every 1 FtM trans.
>>
>>17660307
this. women dont realise how hard it is. Norah vincent is a perfect example. i remember watching a documentary about her becoming a man and i tried showing it to a feminist friends and she completely ignored it.
>>
>>17660233

Your entire post is a giant fallacy and honestly doesn't matter to me. I don't even know why you typed it out.
>>
File: 1388052860059.png (15KB, 448x538px) Image search: [Google]
1388052860059.png
15KB, 448x538px
>>17660338
Yes goyim, ignore the truth!

It's just racist bigots!
>>
>>17660350

What truth you literal retard? The fact that you type like a /pol/ moron doesn't do you any favors either if you thought your stupid holier than thou "honest" opinion matters. It is ridden with fallacies and just flat-out unhinged stupidity.
>>
>>17660307

If it's so awful being a man and you crave attention that much why don't you pull a Caitlyn Jenner?
>>
Yea women honestly dont have a clue how much higher the standard for behavior is for men. And they can't even fathom what it would be like to go through life without having hoards of people encouraging, validating, and coddling you.

I'm not bitter about it, because they're essentially children in that sense, but it means that I can almost never take a woman seriously about just about anything
>>
>>17660366
because you can't change biological instincts

you gigantic fucking retard
>>
>>17660380

>biological instincts

>Oh woe is me, so hard being a man, women have it so easy

Go and become a trap then you whiny little minge.
>>
>>17660321
>>17660307
its because women only notice that .01% of men, every other male is virtually non-existent except for their utilitarian benefit (money, plumber, beta to help with their hw)
>>
>>17658182
I'm still unclear whether there is anyone itt who is attractive or they just think so due to spending too much timie looking into the mirror
>>
>>17660386
It's a man's biological instinct to use strength and power to take a woman and impregnate her whether she consents or not.

None of the posts here would be a problem if our cucked society didn't demonize male domination over women
>>
>>17660307

>Men have to deal with entire universes of isolation and loneliness the existence of which women are completely unaware.

You literally have women in this thread telling you that they also experience isolation and loneliness and your experience is "Nuh uh no you don't your just lying"

Completely boggles my mind what kind of man would whine about being a man, and think that being a female is much better.

>99.9% of men don't get attention from women

If this was even close to being remotely true, we would be living in a completely matriarchal society.
>>
>>17660376
Op here

Basically the only woman I respect is my mom, grew up in a bad household, moved out when she was 18 and was 100 percent on her own, worked countless jobs, had cancer, she's been through hell and back multiple times

But at the end of the day she still takes me out to dinner once a week and calls me nicknames and shows me love despite her torment. She works constantly (we have money, she's just a workaholic) but she still shows she loves me.

I can't say the same for any other woman I've met.

She's a trooper.
>>
>>17660394
This "statistic" went from 20% to 0.01% in a week.
>>
>>17660386
>Go and become a trap

becoming "a trap" doesn't make you not a male, you still have a desire for sex and female companionship. "pulling a caitlyn jenner" will not make you desirable to either sex in the way that even the most plain female is desirable

>whiny

nobody is whining, just making observations

you type like a female but i'm guessing you're a guy, maybe you're the minge
>>
>>17660397

Your understanding of social dynamics are like those of a caveman from centuries ago. Maybe you're just trolling but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>17660399
>You literally have women in this thread telling you that they also experience isolation and loneliness and your experience is "Nuh uh no you don't your just lying"

>50% of people do something, a national study shows
>"nope not me I'm a special snowflake"- everyone

Do you see why your post is retarded?
>>
>>17660406

>Whines about being ignored by women and makes a false comparison saying that 99.9% of men are just like him
>Says a woman tried living as a man and hated it
>I suggest that he try doing the same since he clearly has no interest in any other solutions
>Keeps whining
>>
File: (you).jpg (514KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
514KB, 1280x1912px
>>17660409
>>
>>17658212

I'm not bad looking normie guy and I get rejected all the time becuse reasons.

Sometimes I dont get rejected but then I feel like comfy shoes to wear when she will play mother and wife in front of her friends and family. Like Im the correct choice to make to start a family.

Fuck that.

Half of my normie friends are unhappy because they wifed normie girls that just wanted a husbando and kids, not necesarily them just decent guys to start a family with.
>>
>>17660409
>Your understanding of social dynamics are like those of a caveman from centuries ago.

Women love being caveman'd
>>
>>17660421

Oh you got me there!
>>
>>17660424

You mean the women you're complaining about not getting?
>>
>>17660415
>>Whines about being ignored by women and makes a false comparison saying that 99.9% of men are just like him

not my post

>>Says a woman tried living as a man and hated it
>>I suggest that he try doing the same since he clearly has no interest in any other solutions

it's a lot easier for a woman to pretend to be a man than a man pretend to be a woman. and the point is that the woman living in the guise of a man gets to experience the lack of sex and attention that the average man experiences. even if a man managed to pull off a convincing disguise, he would still at best experience the attention that a woman experiences, not the sex. and besides, we aren't talking about men receiving attention from other men, romantic or otherwise. the "trap" would still desire attention from females.

so this isn't a "solution", and i wasn't searching for any "solution". just examining the situation at hand
>>
>>17660447

You clearly have more fundamental issues plaguing you if you think sex is everything and the height of social interaction. You like a living breathing repellent.
>>
>>17660453
>sex is everything
no

>the height of social interaction
the height of personal emotional relationships perhaps
>>
>>17660429
I'm not that fag poster. I get women by being a dick to them. They have low self esteems and their daddies probably touched them but they're hot and they swallow so IDGAF

Go home and drink some milk cuck
>>
>>17660505

Sure you do
>>
>>17660509
Stick your head in the sand all you want. There are misogynistic terrible human beings out there, worse than me, who manipulate and sex cute girls all the time. The word isn't fair and the betas in this thread are better off internalizing this and becoming raging Machiavellian Dicks than listening to your feel good Disney shit
>>
>>17660360
>well thought out post that can easily be proven by looking through any history book in the world
>THAT'S ALL WRONG RETARD. NO I WON'T EXPLAIN WHY. TRUST ME YOU'RE WRONG.

And that's why no one likes nig nogs.
>>
>>17660523
This desu
>>
>>17660399

Lonely woman
>"baww why can't I get a handsome, loyal, billionaire, well-endowed, mysterious, comedian, good father material, movie star boyfriend! Sure I could easily get sex or a bf whenever I want but I'm so lonely because I can't find the perfect man!"
>ignores she's a 5/10 on her best day who doesn't have anything to offer men besides her vagina and refuses to even give the time of day to any man who isn't at least 8/10

Lonely man
>"I have never even held a girl's hand and the only women I have ever talked to are either relatives or coworkers"

Do you see the difference? Women complaining about being lonely is like an American complaining to a group of starving Africans that he knows what hunger is like too because he won't eat McDonalds since it isn't prime rib.

Men have higher ceilings in life than women but also much lower floors. Men have to make themselves into something to be worthy of dating and sex. Women just have to exist. In this area - dating, relationships, sex, companionship - women have it a million times better than men. From a female perspective, those things just sort of happen. From a male perspective, they only happen if you are in good shape, have a good job/money, you're confident, you're outgoing, you're funny, you have interesting hobbies and a million other things women put on their checklists.
>>
>>17660233
Really well said
>>
>>17660945
Kek, why do /r9k/tards type out fucking massive posts raging about a strawman?

Oh, and your shit about how women have so much higher standards than men? Already been proven wrong in the thread, see >>17659455

Interestingly, this is the exact study you sort of people cherrypick a sentence from to try to make women out to be some irrational cruel group that only wants the top percent of men.
>>
>>17661212
But... They are an irrational cruel group who only want the top men.
>>
>>17661216
But anon, they aren't, and I even provided a source for that.

It's men who almost exclusively chase after the most attractive women, not the other way around.
>>
>>17661224
I'm way too lazy to dig up that info graphic of how women rate men compared to men rating women. Women rated most men as below average. I won't swallow your lies, anon. To get an average woman you need to be an above average man.
>>
>>17661233
Why do you fucking shitheads always ignore the other graph that shows women also messaged mostly the average/ugly guys as opposed to men who only bothered to message the top 10%?

Oh it's because it would shatter your bullshit worldview so you just ignore it. kys t b h
>>
>>17661233
You don't need to, it's actually from that study I linked. Please, read it through. Or at least read this quote

>As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh. On the other hand, when it comes to actual messaging, women shift their expectations only just slightly ahead of the curve, which is a healthier pattern than guys' pursuing the all-but-unattainable

You should really rely on actually asking for sources and reading the studies the info comes from, not just on looking at a picture and going "Oh, it's a picture, it must be true what they're saying then!"
>>
>>17661242
Oh, and before you act even more retarded and go "ahead of the curve means they only message people above attractive so I win!", please look at the study.

The most often messaged men were actually just below average, according to the graph. Most women are not exclusively chasing the most attractive guys.
>>
>>17661242
So when the chads dont respond to them they slink down and complain to dudes who will actually listen to them to boost their egos. Got it. Thanks.
>>17661236
See above.
>>
>>17661268
But anon, those "Chads" aren't actually getting message all that often.

The vast majority of messages go to guys around average (as in at 2.5 on the attractiveness scale). If it was what you're saying, it would be close to equal.
>>
>>17661249

>average guy messages some stupid shit to girl like "hey u wan some fuck"
>girl replies "Ew gross no you perv" (although when hot guys do this she responds with her number)
>average looking guy sends the girl a thoughtful, well-written message
>she replies and they message back and forth a few times but she eventually ghosts him

>"See you pussies this means women totally message regular guys all the time, it's just in your head that only the top handful of men actually have a chance of getting a gf :^)"
>>
>>17661287
Are you retarded? If the guy messages first, it doesn't factor into who women message, there's an entire different section about replies.

Jesus Christ, this is what I imagine mental gymnastics would be like at the paralympics.
>>
>>17661294

Waiting for the woman to make the first move is a surefire way to die miserable and alone
>>
>>17658182
I wonder if people were happier once upon a time when marriages were early and arranged within the local community without fucking around and finding oneself, whatever the fuck that means

Chasing shekels, neverending education, prolonged adolescence, consumerist social engineering and limitless communications distract and make many of us put off that which makes us human, perhaps even getting accustomed to loneliness becoming the norm, drifting through life as if we never existed, with nothing to show for it in the end, noone to look forward to, noone to please or disappoint but ourselves

Time for another drink anon
>>
>>17661298
Nice job moving the goalposts buddy.

Your retarded worldview about how women only want the top percent of men is wrong, and the study you guys use to try to prove it actually supports me.

Just because women don't want you, a melodramatic teenager who spends his time whining about how terrible not getting laid by 18 is and how women are evil because of it, doesn't mean that they don't want anyone else.

And please don't be retarded enough to go "Muh projection", because I've been saying the exact opposite of that all thread long, and have a partner.
>>
>>17661287
>>girl replies "Ew gross no you perv" (although when hot guys do this she responds with her number)

most girls dont even do this tbf. Most girls in general are completely opposed to casual sex. they prefer to be wine and dinned before having sex. you do get the odd women who will have no strings attached casual sex with a guy they find attracted but its definitely in the minority.
>>
>>17661307
>about how women only want the top percent of men is wrong

what? do you actually date women? its fucking obvious that they only want the top percent of men or the same guys wouldent be fucking all the women. if women just went for anyone then autists like myself would be drowning in pussy.
>>
>>17661316
>what? do you actually date women?

Did you even read my post?

>its fucking obvious that they only want the top percent of men or the same guys wouldent be fucking all the women

Which they aren't, you guys just make up this shit to try to paint yourselves as the victims or some shit.

The actual scientific data I just provided you with shows this isn't true, you can't just deny it and go "I win because if you were right I would have a dream gf".

>if women just went for anyone then autists like myself would be drowning in pussy.

Where did I say they went for just anyone? I simply showed that looks aren't that important to women, and that it's men who spend all their time chasing after the top percent of women. With data to back that up, not just angry posts from other /r9k/ sorts.
>>
>>17661275
Amazing. Women are too afraid to even message Chad on dating sites so they satiate their desire to attention with thirsty messages to guys they don't even like.
>>
>>17661327
>Women just want Chad!
>Actually, women don't seem to value looks as much as guys, and the vast majority of messages go to guys around average, with slightly below average getting the most messages overall
>That's because they want Chad TOO MUCH!

Wew lad.
>>
>>17661316
>its fucking obvious that they only want the top percent of men
Yeah every man I've ever seen with a girlfriend or wife is a billionaire, supermodel or pro athlete. I mean just look around you. So obvious.
>>
>>17661333
Well yeah. Their intrinsic lack of self confidence means that they're less likely to message chads so they turn to their next best option: thirsty normal guys. Then, once their confidence has been built upon the platitudes of lesser men, they finally summon up the courage to send that one golden message to their dream Chad.
>>
File: 1475914056190-b.jpg (149KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475914056190-b.jpg
149KB, 1921x1280px
>>17661300
Yeah.
>>17661327
I've heard from very attractive girls that that no one, not even Chad's try to talk to them because they either have resting bitch face, bad aura, or men are too intimidated by their looks to even try to approach them.

I was called unbelievably ballsy when I asked out the hottest girl in school even though I wasn't a chad.
>>
File: online_dating.jpg (38KB, 798x514px) Image search: [Google]
online_dating.jpg
38KB, 798x514px
Which one is more pathetic?
>hating women so much that you have to complain about them on 4chan
>being such a white knight faggot that you have to defend women on 4chan
>>
>>17661320
im not the guy you where arguing with. i just read your post and seen some bull shit. looks are obviously not that important, what is important is social skills, money, and social status. the top percent of men are alphas, they dont necessarily have to be good looking. im good looking but i dont get far with women because i am socially inept. im not trying to sound like a victim. i probably wouldent date me if i could get someone that makes me happier. what i am saying is that women do go for specific guys and the autists like me that never had a proper father figure, or taught how to pull women are left behind. im lucky i have lost my virginity. i know its my own fault i dont know what to do.
>>
>>17661342
>Men are too intimidated by their looks
Well when you're a 9 then you have the attitude of a good looking woman: bad aura and bitch face.
>>
>>17661300
>I wonder if people were happier once upon a time when marriages were early and arranged within the local community without fucking around and finding oneself, whatever the fuck that means
>chance to get stuck with someone completely incompatible for the rest of your life
Fuck that.
>>
I'm an attractive girl, very attractive, have been told I'm prettier than most girls. Some have told me it's nerveracking. I'm turning 21 here soon and have never been in a relationship, never kissed anyone... I go after guys but they never like me back, or they ghost me. I've been in love with people who didn't love me back, and have been through heartbreak so traumatic I had horrible memory loss, couldn't carry out a task, got startled all of the time, etc, all to the point where I had to quit a very prestigious albeit easy job. I just couldn't do the work due to my mental state, a lot of fog.

The only guys who will give me the time of day are the ones who only see me as an object -- at least when you're an average man, people are honest with you, and they don't see you as just something to take and leave.

But to answer the question, the loneliness for both sexes might be different in circumstance, but the feeling stemming from this still is quite similar for both sexes -- both are able to be unsatisfied and upset by their inability to connect with others. Women get this feeling just as much as men, and vice versa. So, yes, they do.

All I want is a soul to love who will love me back. My standards arent outrageous, just that I synchronize and connect with them, which.. isn't really dependent on anything specific that I can state here. Love is the most beautiful feeling a human can have with them. I hope you all find the best. There is a lot of pain I can sense here.
>>
>>17661363
After every sentence I thought "bullshit". That also sums up your entire post.
>>
>>17661355

Nothing is ever women's fault. They aren't to blame for being stuck up cunts, men just need to man up and deal with her bitchily rejecting any man who hits on her and isn't at the bare minimum the reincarnation of a Greek god.
>>
>>17661366
Sorry my bad.
>>
>>17661355
>When you're a 9 you have the attitude of a good looking woman
>Instantly says bad aura and resting bitch face

Yeah but what if they're a good person and they just scare people off, ya know?
>>
>>17661369
I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
>>17661365
Think what you want. I was an ugly duckling, so, I was bullied a lot in high school. Thus I've had a huge gap of time in my relationships.
>>
>>17661347

I'm with you man, it is very important to know how to speak well. I grew up without a father as well. I wish I had someone to tell me or show me how to speak to women. Obviously. it isn't late, but I just don't know how to improve myself. There has been so many girls that I was interested in but never took it further because I suck at reading them. Also, I'm a boring person who only works and plays video games.
>>
>>17661372
Oh yeah I don't think it's true, but maybe
>>
>>17658182
Yeah, especially when you're trying to make friends, or supposedly have friends that only want one thing. I really dgaf how anyone looks, as long as they're a good person. Those are hard to find.
>>
>>17661347
Anon, how do you suppose that the actual data I've given you supports that claim?

Do you think that most men are "alpha"?

And you are absolutely playing the victim. Going "oh, woe is me, I don't know what to do with my life!" while living in a fantasy world where some magical men are stealing all the women is just pathetic.

>>17661340
Yeah, okay. As I said, this is like mental gymnastics at the paralympics.

>>17661344
>actually wanting to rely on data and not muh feelings means you're a whiteknight!

Data in this thread shows your meme pic is wrong, friend, unless you're a highly attractive woman.
>>
>>17661383
Are you a grill?
>>
>>17661411

Yep, I'm a George Foreman.
>>
File: 1472727567126.png (83KB, 276x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472727567126.png
83KB, 276x322px
ITT : Dudes thinking that sex is the antidote for loneliness.
>>
>>17660945

Why do you walk around with an entitlement that every hot girl out there should have to settle for you?

The sooner you put more self worth on yourself as a person and stopped worrying about what other people, in this case all the women on the planet whom you've mistakenly put in this giant box, want, the better off you will be.

If you haven't held a girl's hand then that's all on you buddy. Maybe ditch the video games and anime and put more effort in yourself cause a girl is not going to fall on your lap while you sit in your darkly lit basement feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>17661344

Just cause not everyone wants to encourage your /r9k/ pity party doesn't mean they're whiteknighting you. This board is called /adv/ not /pityparty/ which is all what most guys come here to do, to throw themselves a pity party about how all women want a playboy billionaire.
>>
File: 1471633169754.gif (841KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1471633169754.gif
841KB, 350x262px
>>17661344

Its not so much defending women as it is defending logic. Projecting your own insecurities onto a vast population of people whilst simultaneously having little to no experience with said people is more intellectually offensive than offensive to a gender.

Plus, this "white knight" meme doesn't make much sense because, to my understanding, the purpose behind the origin of "white knighting" was to defend a woman's honor in a public place so that other women could see you and then want to have sex with you. Since this is an anonymous board comprised mostly of men I'm not sure how "white knighting" can actually be applied to any of these situations. Why would anyone white knight in a context where they are incapable of reaping the benefits of doing so?

Wouldn't that, by definition, mean they weren't white knighting?

I think its kind of like how the "cuck" meme graduated beyond its explicit definition and now shitposters and /r9k/ redpillers just toss it around as a general insult without much regard to what the term actually means.

Anyways, calling people "white knight" is typically a kind of distractionary insult used to derail someone's opinions without having to address the actual content of their post.

Its really easy to win an argument when you get to spew a bunch of ignorant garbage and then just scream "cuck" and "white knight" as a general term for anyone who calls you on your bullshit.
>>
>>17660120
oh so we're now morally obligated to date guys less attractive than ourselves? you can fuck right off and lick some 2/10 obese woman's hairy cunt

that's true of most attractive people, yes. most take full advantage of the fact that they can literally have sex with anyone they way, because it's fun. so it's especially hard to find someone in their twenties who 1) is up to physical, emotional, and career/drive standards and 2) wont fuck around/is actually interested in monogamy. not sure what part of this is complicated for you, sounds like you're just bitter and can't comprehend how someone who doesnt have the exact same disadvantages as you could possibly be having a hard time.
>>
File: Grill Questions.jpg (51KB, 960x856px) Image search: [Google]
Grill Questions.jpg
51KB, 960x856px
>>17661344

My feminist hating ex-grillfriend sent me this.

Hilarious.
>>
File: 1468204490668.jpg (25KB, 353x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468204490668.jpg
25KB, 353x372px
>>17660945

Beautiful people use their beauty to obtain affection and adoration. Intelligent people use their intelligence to solve problems and invent things. Strong people use their strength to play sports and conquer their environment. Creative people use their creativity to create art and music and entertain the masses.

We all use what we have to the best of our abilities and no amount of bitching, complaining, whining or moaning will absolve you and everyone on this planet of their responsibility to use their natural talents and assets to live the best life they can.

So you're not beautiful and don't get to do the things that beautiful people do. Boo fucking hoo. You think you're the only mother fucker on the planet that wishes he could do something he just wasn't born to do?

Just enough with this shit already. We all have to work with what we've got, okay? Either spend your life complaining about it or suck it the fuck up and become the next Bill Gates, Phil Knight or Steve Jobs, ALL of whom were ugly ass mother fuckers who did the best with what they had to become cultural icons and the richest people on the planet.
>>
>>17660945

I'm a little unclear on what you would have us do about this.

You want us to completely and the human genome so no one is born better looking than anyone else? You want us to reprogram society so that all the lonely internet neckbeards of the world aren't exposed to anyone or anything that makes them feel inferior?

Does the fact that someone has a skill or an asset that you wish you had mean that they aren't allowed to have any loneliness or depression?

Is it your logic thats telling you that women have it so much easier than men or is it the inner toddler you in you that can't help but throw a tantrum every time you see someone playing with the toy you wish you could play with?

Please. If you have a solution for not allowing people who have things you don't to feel sad or depressed I'd really like to hear it.
>>
>>17661602
What I was getting at is how these very attractive women say they can't find a very attractive man that's date able, but they refuse to date outside the 9/10-10 spectrum.

I'm not stating they should "settle" for less. I'm stating that when youre at the top of the spectrum [spoiler]which when you act the way you are, you're not[/spoiler] and you don't find results, that other alternatives should be considered.

Kind of like if you don't have a lot of money. You can't go blow it at a fancy restaurant and spend 50 dollars on an entree. You COULD do that, but most of the time its not a smart investment because it's so expensive, and in the end you might not end up even liking it.

But you could also go out to Chili's or red robin, you spend less, and you could not like it also. But you didn't spend as much, and you didn't lose as much. Maybe if you actually grounded yourself for a second you would get what I mean, but you've just proved a lot of people's point of 10/10 women being cunts.
>>
>>17661623
>became the richest people on earth

As a whole you're right, but to some it depends on what you mean by rich. Im not going mellow on you, don't get me wrong. But I'm saying that that's not everyone's definition of rich. I know a lot of people that want other things out of life, a family travelling, etc. In the cases of Gates, Knight, and Jobs, they essentially caught lightning in a bottle. Id said specifically jobs, but it doesn't really matter.

All in all you're right, but all that glitters is not gold :^)
>>
>>17659144
Please don't force your own faggot agenda.
>>
>>17661704
>>17661704
>Is it your logic thats telling you that women have it so much easier than men

That's any reasonable persons logic.
>>
>>17659444
Fucking thank you, you're the only person to agree with me about hating niggers.

I sincerely hope you pass on that hate to other women. We need more women like you, god fucking speed.
>>
>>17663012
Sure, if by reasonable person you mean "person who agrees with me" as opposed to "person who actually understands the difference between the genders, and tries to let actual data support their beliefs".

I'm convinced that most of these /r9k/ sorts are honestly just teenagers whining that they can't get the popular girls, because I can't imagine an adult having a worldview like this with a complete inability to understand that not everyone has the same perspective as them.

When did /adv/ become a /r9k/ colony anyway? I swear it wasn't this way a year or two back, not as bad at least.
>>
>>17663045
/adv/ was never good

And if you're the person Im responding too, Im getting at the idea your toddler analogy is retarded and the women having it easier statement is true.

Anything that women complain about that isn't biological is laughable to what men deal with.
>>
>>17663055
>/adv/ was never good

Sure, but it used to be mostly "I'm X mental condition" or "I'm probably X mental condition", there was less /r9k/ shit.

And I'm not that person.

>Anything that women complain about that isn't biological is laughable to what men deal with.

What an absolutely retarded statement. There's literally data in this thread that show it's harder for an average woman to attract a partner than an average man, even just talking about romantic relationships.

Both men and women can experience suffering or hardship, in equal amounts. Stop trying to make yourself out to be somehow a bigger victim because you've got a penis, it's just retarded. There are millions of women worse off than you, even just in well off western countries, just by virtue of you being here.

You think it's easier to be homeless as a woman than a man? Or severely mentally ill, where people often will take advantage of you? Even just those situations, which are some of the worst you can be in in a western country (outside biological stuff, as you said), it's much harder to be female than male.

But because you're desperate for sex and view sex as the most important thing, and have convinced yourself that women and attractive men are out living lives fucking literally everyone whenever they please, with not a worry in the world (regardless of the data), you're worse off?

Fuck off.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm not female, I just think you're retarded, and are completely ignoring that there are heaps of situations it's harder to be female in, same as there's heaps it's harder to be male in.
>>
>>17663076
>There's literally data in this thread that show it's harder for an average woman to attract a partner than an average man, even just talking about romantic relationships.

not the guy you where talking to. where is this data because it sounds unbelievable? all an average women has to do is wear make up and she can go from a 5 to a 7, and all she has to do is go to a bar and stand there to get male attention. even if she doesn't go to a bar, if she is relatively good looking (which is easy with make up) guys will fight over her.
>>
>>17663076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

even feminists choose female privilege
>>
How the fuck is this thread still up?

I don't even understand how this logic works.
I can get it when it comes to fucking around, really - girls surely have an easier time when it comes to finding a guy to fuck.

But when it comes to actual relationship, it's not like a straight girl can have a harder time than a straight guy finding a partner.
For every straight girl in a relationship there is necessarily a straight guy in a relationship with her. It's just logic that they have an equally hard time to find a partner.
>>
>>17663092
Read the thread, don't just jump into a discussion without reading what's already been said.
>>
>>17658948
But women aren't capable of love, so your post makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>17658187
I honestly cant see why youd say thats wrong women have It so fucking easy in that regard...
>>
>>17663139
>Could you link me to the data this threads pretty long and I can't find it
>NO READ THE THREAD

Jesus Christ fuck off
>>
>>17661363
>My standards aren't outrageous
Yes they are. I thought the same thing for years and years of being a lonely fuck. Started dating a little lower and suddenly the world opened up and made a ton of connections. You're 21 so I don't really know what sort of guy you are looking for but I can guarantee you are not looking hard enough

You're still incredibly young and have a lot of growing to do. I'm 35 and relationships didn't really "click" with me until my late 20's, about 27-28. Many people your age haven't even begun to reach a point of solidarity in their lives.
>>
>>17659182

>Slightly chubby or being so fat you need to use an electric wheelchair to even go anywhere?

That's leaving a wide section in the middle there (no pun intended). I'd say anything approaching or over the line of obesity is fat as fuck.

>>17659190

>she could lose weight anyways

If she gave a fuck, yeah. Out of all the fat chicks I've banged, only one so far has been serious about dropping weight and I'm currently seeing her. If she started giving up on it, I'd be out the door. For me, it's more attractive to find someone with drive and motivation to work towards a healthy goal.

Or if she's at least hygenic and has tits bigger than my head, then I'll give her a pass. Not marriage material, though.
>>
Let's sum up this entire thread: women have it easier than men in all facets when it comes to relationships and have proven they have no fucking idea what it's like to be lonely. OK. Can we move on now?
>>
>>17660204
>I'm not unhappy because I can't get laid. I could if I really wanted to. I'm unhappy because I can't find someone I truly want to share my life with.

This. Even the biggest mongoloid looking motherfucker on the planet can get ass, even if he has to pay for it. Finding someone that gives a fuck about that motherfucker enough to want to stick around? That's the real trick.

It's a cliche, but if you take more time to work on yourself and stop chasing ass, you'll be a better person on the other side of it. And will likely be more fuckable to women at the same time.
>>
>>17663343
No
>>
>>17658324
>If you actually cared
>on 4chan

Good luck, lady. Almost 100% of us are just here to argue and shitpost.
>>
>>17663343
>Let's sum up my worthless opinion:

ftfy
>>
>>17663357
Problem, friend? Do you need a tissue?
>>
File: 1438517675310.jpg (154KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
1438517675310.jpg
154KB, 1240x775px
>>17663076
>because you're desperate for sex and view sex as the most important thing.

The entirety of human civilization revolves around sex, it's integrated in every aspect of life. It's the reason why anything is built or strived towards in life. Why do you think an engineer spends countless years studying and learning how to build massive structures? To better humanity? lol, no. It's because he/she wants to have sex and by being seen as worthy increases the chances of sex.

Same goes for musicians, or anything else. It all revolves around sex. Even John Lennon admitted in an interview that the biggest motivation for an artist is to acquire sex by impressing others.

Sex is one of the most important aspects of life.
>>
I'm a moderately attractive 21 yo girl, I'd say a 7/10 easily because I'm fit, petite and dress well.
However I get lonely as hell. I haven't had a bf in 3 years and I barely have a group of friend. I'm on the edge of my social circle literally.
I don't know how to improve myself. Sometimes I think I'm too cute and guys are actually shy to approach me.
>>
i had to make sure i wasn't on r9k while reading this thread. It's a pretty shitty thread, heh.
>>
>>17658310
This
Cyborg here
Last year I was friends with two pretty girls. One has since died.
They were never alone, sure, but their brains got thrown through the blender by the guys they went for. They always ended up with fucked up guys somehow and they would often get treated literally like flesh lights (locked in a room when on holiday with bf, he would leave but she was never allowed out and all they did was fuck when he came back)
Tip to all the guys here, don't go for anything above an 8.5/10, even that's stretching it. Above that their lives are just too fucked up. My range is 6.5 - 8.5
>>
>>17661597

Didn't anyone tell you that common sense doesn't belong on these boards?
>>
>>17658182
That's a dumb as fuck premise.

Even assuming that an attractive person could hook up with anybody he/she wants; first there would be negative consequences for women due societies expectation and more important "getting laid" got nothing to do with "companionship". You could visit 10 prostitutes every day and you would still be lonely in the long run.
>>
>>17663500
>I think I'm too cute
Can confirm. I'll flirt a little with a hot girl, but I usually won't do anything more out of the assumption that they already have a man.
>>
>>17663500

You have zero right to complain because if you made a dating profile you would have hundreds of men literally competing just for a chance to meet you. The only reason you're single is because you choose to be single. That's not the case for many of those men. They must compete and if they're not good enough, they get rejected. All you have to do to be deemed good enough is to exist.
>>
File: the-ringer-4-1.jpg (24KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
the-ringer-4-1.jpg
24KB, 460x345px
>>17663500
If it's love you're looking for, ill do ya.
>>
>>17658325
>Be a horrible person with zero empathy, feeling sorry for himself, acting pathetic and aggressive towards a woman only because she dared to say something's hard for her.
> WHY CAN'T I GET A DATE
I bet this anon thinks he's a really nice guy too lol
>>
>>17658389

fucking lmao

you've got wit, that's for sure
>>
>>17663932
>The only reason you're single is because you choose to be single. That's not the case for many of those men.
So these man didn't chose a lifestyle that makes them undateable?
>>
Honestly, I'm a girl, I would say around 5-6/10 (Minus points for being super tall) but I still have a few guys chasing after me. Surprisingly, there's quite a few guys claiming I'm their one and only. At the same time my super-pretty friends (and I mean model-level) are rarely approached, or approached only by creeps. So there must be some truth to what people around here say. Mediocre girls like me get approached because we seem reachable. The pretty girls sit alone because people are scared of them or get approached by creepy, overly confident narcissists only.
>>
>>17659144

you're literally the one doing the forcing here though

i was with you until you posted that /pol/-bullshit, just makes you look like a bitter faggot desu
>>
>>17663992
And what do these "creeps" do
>>
>>17663987

Kek. They're plenty of men with good jobs, who take care of themselves who can't get a woman to pay attention to them if they're life depended on it.
Just go take a look at /fit/, or hell, everyone in this thread saying the same thing.
You're just proving the point that women really have no idea what it's like.
>>
>>17664115
Being able to support yourself financially and managing to not be morbidly obese are not necessarily "desirable" traits, it's just part of the bare fucking minimum for even being considered. It's a given.

The fact that so many guys on this board don't seem to realize that just blows my mind.

Like you think if you manage to be able to me the low bar of reasonably functioning in life as an adult then you'll be rewarded with pussy falling into your lap. And when that's not the case well, then, it must mean that every woman out there is a cunt.

Amazing.
>>
>>17664008
Do you really have to ask? They give a 10/10 woman attention while being lower than her standards. In the woman's mind, every guy she doesn't find attractive is a creep.
>>
>>17664115
>They're plenty of men with good jobs
So basically they have some kind of education, skills that are desirable in monetary sense and can come on time. All nice and well but doesn't say too much about the person when it comes to dating. (Well, at least they won't come 1h too late)

>who take care of themselves
That's like the bare minimum after you're 16. What's next, the rare ability to shower?
>>
>>17658215
Sounds like you got to man up.
>>
>>17663139
im busy though. it would take the piss to read this entire thread. all im asking for is a link.
>>
>>17664129
im good looking, fit, and have hobbies/goals and aspirations in life but most women dont try with me because i dont entertain them. i want to chill with a girl and have interesting conversations but most girls just want banter.

yeah, i know most guys are shitty but i dont know why women pretend like most women are decent too. if you where an intelligent women, wouldent you be aware that most women are basically plebs?
>>
>>17664191
>muh hobbies
Another thing I keep seeing people parrot on here like having hobbies is the key to being an interesting person.

It isn't. Girls don't fucking give a fuck about your "hobbies." Yes, it is about being "entertaining" to a degree. Why would you want to spend time with someone who isn't fun to be around and makes you feel good? Because he has a cool hobby?

God this autism.
>>
>>17664204
>t. girl

Hobbies do make you interesting and the problem with most women is they have no hobbies and are uninteresting as fuck. Most women just talk about bullshit non stop 24/7 between themselves and think they are endlessly interesting because of it.

Let's clear this up right now. If that's what you do, you are by no means in any way interesting. You are in fact highly boring and vapid and the only reason anyone puts up with you is because they want to fuck you and maybe you're a nice person.

If you don't have a single hobby, boy or girl, I can guarantee with 100% certainty that you aren't interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>17658310
This is a lie.
>>
>>17664204
>Why would you want to spend time with someone who isn't fun to be around and makes you feel good?

but what most women perceive as fun is just someone who is able to entertain them with good banter. a relationship is meant to be about finding someone to care for you, and to support you in life. Fun isnt the only factor to make another person feel good.

>keep seeing people parrot on here like having hobbies is the key to being an interesting person.

it is though. if you dont have any interesting hobbies or an interesting career then you probably wont have anything interesting to say. Most guys my age pretty much do fuck all but drink and take drugs. if someone does fuck all with their life then i doubt interesting things are going to be happening to them. "they might have an interesting personality" how does that work if what they know accumulates of playing call of duty and watching football. its autistic to think a person that does nothing interesting is likely to be interesting.
>>
>>17664225
>Hobbies do make you interesting
No they don't. Not in and of themselves. They can be a way for you to develop a personality that make you interesting but not necessarily.

That's why you said
>I have hobbies
and not
>I am a cool person to be around and fun to talk to

Because you're not. Therefore your hobbies are irrelevant.
>>
>>17664231
good banter is how you get them on the hook and get dates. you don't develop a deep understanding and have in depth conversations when you first meet someone.

>God this autism
>>
>>17664233
>>I am a cool person to be around and fun to talk to

lol but most of the guys that women get with just talk shit about other people or complain about pointless shit, they never actually have fun conversations or have anything interesting to say. and how can you have a conversations with the average girl about interesting stuff if her knowledge consists of watching correnation street. I tried to have interesting conversations with my ex but she knew fuck all.
>>
File: 8rmz8Eg.jpg (187KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
8rmz8Eg.jpg
187KB, 500x360px
>>17658182
Yes. I'm an attractive female. Believe it or not and the answer (for me at least) is autism. I'm not saying life is harder for being attractive, though. Life is definitely easier and loneliness is easier to deal with when you are a pretty pretty princess.
>>
>>17664240
why don't you try meeting girls through your oh-so-interesting and crucial hobbies. then you'd have something to talk about.
>>
>>17664245
why cant you admit that most women are boring and they lack appreciation for a decent guy because they lack awareness?
>>
>>17664247
why can't you admit you're a dull sack of shit?
>>
>>17664251
nice dodge
>>
>>17664258
pat yourself on the back, all i did was the same bullshit rhetoric you did~
>>
File: 1463775925291.gif (4MB, 369x229px) Image search: [Google]
1463775925291.gif
4MB, 369x229px
>>17663012

>That's any reasonable persons logic.

Obviously not, or else your fringe radical redpill propaganda wouldn't be banished to the small corner of the internet that it is.

Saying you're reasonable does not make it reasonable. Other people agreeing with you is also not proof of being reasonable. Jim Jones convinced 900 people to poison themselves so their souls could catch a ride to another dimension on a spaceship hiding behind the moon so... you're going to have to do a little better than that.

I can promise you that the majority of the world does not agree with your "women have it so much easier than men" argument. Your personal bias makes you incapable of viewing anything objectively. All you can see is women getting the thing that you want so you assume that your personal wants are just as valuable to everyone else as they are to you and its ridiculous.

>>17663018

gr8 b8 m8

>>17663055

>Anything that women complain about that isn't biological is laughable to what men deal with.

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>17664260
all you have done is vent and ignore most of the points i have made. also, the fact that you try insulting someone when trying to give them advice is socially inept so you cant really call other people autistic.
>>
>>17663488

>Why do you think an engineer spends countless years studying and learning how to build massive structures? To better humanity? lol, no. It's because he/she wants to have sex and by being seen as worthy increases the chances of sex.

Thats the silliest fucking thing I've ever read.

>Same goes for musicians, or anything else.

The fact that you think that all people dedicate themselves to disciplines or crafts simply to obtain sex says to me that you have a very juvenile understanding of the world.

You honestly think that every accomplishment in the world, every feat of human ingenuity, creativity, science and exploration was all done to get laid?

Either you're functionally retarded or you're 12. Or both.
>>
>>17664277
>he thinks OP or anyone who actually posted in this thread agreeing with him was looking for advice and not just to circlejerk into an echo chamber

>God this autism
>>
File: 1471645396694.jpg (46KB, 631x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471645396694.jpg
46KB, 631x456px
>>17664247

Because using your personal experiences to draw vast conclusions about the way "most women" act towards all "decent guys" is logically flawed and incorrect. You haven't met most women, nor have you had access to any sort of objective, non-bias sample pool of women to gather data from.

Just because your house is on the beach doesn't mean the whole world is covered in sand, you feel me?

Everyone here is just projecting their insecurities and personal frustrations onto the world and somehow wandering around in this confusion about why everyone doesn't agree with their viewpoint of the world and its so fucking dull it hurts my head.

It might also serve you well to ponder the possibility that maybe you think most women are boring and lack appreciation for you not because they're all dumb and shallow but because you're not a decent guy.

Maybe you're a sack of shit and women don't like you. Its like crashing a car every time you get in it and thinking that all cars are designed to crash when in reality you're just a terrible driver.

Accept responsibility for your life, anon, and stop blaming women for the fact that you fucking suck.
>>
>>17663246
It's not my job to spoonfeed you retard, it wasn't even that far into the thread.

If you can't be fucked reading what's already been said, don't just jump in and say the same shit and ask people to repeat themselves over and over again.

That goes for every fucking retard who's jumped in and gone "WOmen have such insane standards unlike men, who just want someone to love, looks don't matter!" or other stupid shit about how an average woman has it so much easier than the average man.

There is literally information in this thread that proves you wrong.

There are many examples of situations where it is far worse to be a woman than a man, in this thread. If you can't be fucked actually reading what's already been said before you start posting, don't fucking post, because you're not going to contribute anything useful or that hasn't already been addressed.
>>17663488
You could have just told me you're 15 anon, because that's one of the most retarded things I've read full stop.

Also, your point about how musicians only play to get laid is defeated by the insane amount of musicians who just love playing and being relatively faceless as session musicians, or musicians who are married and still love playing, or musicians who conceal their identity.

As I said, just because you're desperate for sex and think it''s the most important thing ever and the only reason to do anything doesn't mean everyone else deos, no matter how much you try to project it onto them
>>
>>17661363
I'd love to have a conversation with you.
I'm 22 and a man who is considered attractive but it's difficult for me to find someone who could appreciate the deeper nuances of who I am. I just want the opportunity to talk to you and to hopefully offer you some comfort, I know it would do me some good to help someone else.
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg (101KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg
101KB, 392x500px
>>17664575

Tl;dr lol

I wasn't even the guy asking to be linked.
>>
>>17664590
No shit, because he posted later in the thread.

Seriously though, I wrote like what 7 lines to you? If that's too much to read for you, why are you even here?
>>
File: 1475725104655-adv.jpg (198KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475725104655-adv.jpg
198KB, 1000x1000px
>>17664583
Right.

"Comfort". Step your game up kiddo. Might as well just ask were she lives and if shes near you try to jump her bones. We all know what you're getting at.
>>
>>17664596
Because I made the thread and I'm still trying to find a reasonable answer.
>>
>>17664601
Well, there's plenty in here for you, from dating to being homeless to being severely mentally ill, all situations that are harder for women, and all situations which tend to be directly linked to mental anguish, including loneliness.

So yes, attractive women can be lonely.

Just because you just take every answer and go "nah that's not reasonable" doesn't mean it isn't. If you wanted a circlejerk, you should have made this thread on /r9k/, though it feels that way already.
>>
>>17664605
Not really. You being a cunt doesn't help the argument for women being lonely.

The conclusion I've drawn is women get lonely but they do nothing to fix it because they don't want to change anything about themselves. Then bitches like you complain "WELL WHY SHOULD THEY LOWER THEIR STANDARDS OMG". The answer is because if they don't nothing will fucking change. So unless these really hot women are content with being lonely, fucking get over yourself and date non-chads. Same for men and Stacie's, but that's not what this thread is about.
>>
>>17659189

I did it. You mad?

Not that it matters, I'm a guy and I don't even have a facebook or social media. You couldn't track me down even if you tried.
>>
>>17664613
Well, as I said, you feeling that way doesn't make it so.

There is data in this thread showing that women don't exclusively chase after "Chad", and that they go after slightly below average men by far the most, but tend to get ignored.

You're also equating having sex with not being lonely, which isn't true.

You're then ignoring all the other terrible situations people can be in, including ones that they can't just get over, including mental illness, physical illness, family issues, cultural or religious differences, all sorts of shit.

Literally any of the reasons why an average adult male might be lonely, also can apply to an attractive woman.

Just because, as I said, you can't understand that sex doesn't make you not lonely, and that if anything it can make you feel even lonelier afterwards, and that it's meaningful relationships with someone you feel connected to, whether it be friends, family, a partner, whoever that make you feel not lonely, and that this can be hard to find for anyone.

Your entire argument is based off an assumption that has already been disproven in this thread. I'm assuming that as the OP, you've read the posts in the thread before you made conclusions about the content, right?
>>
>>17664631
I wish I could hate fuck you, that's for sure.

I agree it can be the same for men, but the difference is ive seen women in here saying they're 9-10/10 that don't think they should "settle" for less.

Not a single guy in this thread has said that.
>>
>>17664651
>I wish I could hate fuck you, that's for sure.

That's pretty gay anon.

>Not a single guy in this thread has said that.

Well, seeing as you evidently haven't read the thread and are just going to keep ignoring the fact that there is data in the thread proving you wrong, here, I'll spoon feed you. >>17659455
>Site-wide, two-thirds of male messages go to the best-looking third of women. So basically, guys are fighting each other 2-for-1 for the absolute best-rated females, while plenty of potentially charming, even cute, girls go unwritten.

And this is from the study you guys try to use to prove how unfair women are.
>>
>>17664658
Holy shit you're a dude and youre this cucked

Christ man
>>
>>17664668
>le cuck meme
>from a guy who bitches about getting laid
That's not how this works, anon.
>>
>>17664668
Kek, what a great comeback. Assuming we're going by the meme sense of the word, wouldn't the person who's spending all his time trying to prove how he's the bigger victim in life and that everyone else should treat him as such be the bigger cuck?

Because I don't really see how going "Hey, data shows this, and there's also many situations where logically it's harder for women" makes me a cuck. This post isn't me, just so you don't get upset, but this is a good read for you >>17661597
>>
>>17664597
Unlike many of my fellow posters, I am capable of caring about people (especially women) without trying to get something out of it other than the experience of amiable affection.

Maybe because my game is on point, I don't feel overwhelmed by my limbic system. I'm a winner and yeah, sometimes I feel isolated because so many people are only interested in using each other to satisfy their carnal desires or some other utility.

The offer is still open, I can just make a throwaway. I like to help people.
Do you?
>>
>>17664782
Jesus Christ anon, how did you manage to merge the "Hey, I'm brian" meme and fedora shit into one post? That's some top level cringe.

And it's still obvious to everyone that you just want to fuck her, because you only offered it to the person who said "I'm an attractive girl, very attractive", and none of the ones who said they were plainer in looks.
>>
>>17664782
Christ, just reading that makes me wanna punch you in the face.
>>
>>17664129
>>17664143
>spends entire thread arguing that women don't only go after the top 1% of men
>these posts
And the rationalizing goes on and on
>>
>>17664893
Anon, I don't really think that going "you should be able to not be mordibly obese and be able to look after yourself at least somewhat" are unreasonable standards at all.

As was said, those are barely a step above "I shower somewhat regularly".
>>
>>17664893
Seems that every male I know are the 1% ... it's stunning how they manage the challenge of being employed, looking after themselves without mommys help, showering and then go even beyond with crazy unbelievable things like being somewhat fit and God beware, funny or charming. Couple of them even pay attention to their clothing and haircuts. They even treat women like ... people. HOW DO THEY DO THIS?
>>
>>17664942
No anon, you don't understand. 99% of people are teenagers with massively exaggerated issues, self diagnosed mental illnesses and some weird cross between an inferiority complex and a superiority complex, where playing the victim allows themselves to convince themselves they're better than everyone else because their failings aren't their fault.

Anyone who's not a melodramatic teenager must be Chad! And if not, they're obviously cucks.

I hope that if the site survives Hiroshimoots shit, that whoever gets it next cracks down on this retarded Tumblr tier oppression olympics shit, it's fucking annoying how it crops up everywhere.
>>
>>17658355
y'all good looking aspies are usually really bad at sex and racist/slightly sexist (big turn off, imo)
>>
>>17658340
*slow clap*
>>
>>17658212
accurate as fuck
>>
>>17658325
imagine if most women were stronger than you, had terrible hygiene, had down syndrome and were 6'7 and most of them wanted to rape you.

that's pretty much what it's like being a woman.

you fuckers are disgusting at times and down right fucking stupid.
men literally shame each other (height, dick size, sexual orientation, etc) and act like it's women doing it. lol.

like y'all have all the power and use it to destroy yourselves and then put your anger out on women.
>>
>>17665394
I mean, I don't agree with what you're saying about most men wanting to rape women, at all, but this is fucking true
>men literally shame each other (height, dick size, sexual orientation, etc) and act like it's women doing it. lol.

I notice it with both genders. Girls do it all the time as well, shame each other for shit and then act like guys are doing it.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.