[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I accept the fact that I'm going to die alone without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This isn't a plea for sympathy, nor is it from the perspective of a person capable of accomplishing anything for the reason that I'm dying.

To sum it up I got diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer [SCLC] and my chances of living are very slim.

I decided not to go on chemo, I want to do something before I die, I joined a support group which somewhat helps.

I haven't spoken to my family after having a falling out several years ago, I don't plan on telling them either, it will just fuel their resentment.

My options are to go on chemo and live a little bit longer, or stay as is and die sooner.

what should I do
>>
iunno, i'd just go do donuts and sideshow around my city. And when pulled over, tell the cops to fuck off and show em the doc's paperwork.
>>
>>17658121
I'd refuse chemo and just try and do whatever exotic activities I still can
And do a lot of drugs
>>
Not really sure how bad stage two is with chemo these days.

I don't know if it's possible. But maybe take out some huge loans that no one has to pay if you die. Then take a cruise and fuck some top class whores.

Maybe go full Diogenes or something.
>>
Go to China and join this clinical trial. Could end up saving your life and curing your lung cancer.

>http://www.nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-to-pioneer-first-human-crispr-trial-1.20302
>>
File: tumblr_n0i6e9F9Pq1rrr1sso1_500.gif (937KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i6e9F9Pq1rrr1sso1_500.gif
937KB, 450x253px
>>17658121
If you're likely to die in either case, not do chemo and have as much fun as you can, and do some - better yet, A LOT - of things you want to do.

You also make me think of this article I read a couple days ago.
http://www.boredpanda.com/90-year-old-woman-road-trip-cancer-treatment-miss-norma/
>>
Go to the next presidential debate and assassinate Trump AND Clinton. You will save the US and go down in history. The ultimate legacy.
>>
>>17658697
+1
>>
>>17658697
This would be one hell of a debate
>>
>>17658700
Im with dubs
>>
>>17658121
Mr. White, is that you?

All memes aside, read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius, practice stoicism.

At least tell/message your family man, dont leave them completely in the dark, unless theyre complete pieces of shit
>>
>>17658697
Well, youre complicit now, well played.
>>
>>17658121
Travelling can be quite the experience, do a world tour, meet different people, see different cultures, see the sun rise and set on different landscapes and continents and drink it in.
>>
>>17658121
We're all alone anyway, and all legacies are just fragile, impermanent fabrications put up by vain little monkeys.
The pyramids are slowly crumbling, the sun is burning through its fuel and countless billions of humans have come and gone, and will continue to come and go, without ever meeting or even thinking of you.
Everything is pointless in the end- the only meaning to be found is what meaning you find yourself. (A very valuable thing)
So you shouldn't take it too badly when things don't pan out. It's merely happening earlier than it would have.
Instead just adjust your expectations and keep living your life however you see fit.

If you still want advice though....go see your family, and get a second opinion before foregoing the chemo.
>>
>>17658121
fuckloads of dmt and psychedelics, also heroin and mdma probably
>>
>it will just fuel their resentment
What kind of a shitty family do you have OP that fucking LUNG CANCER isn't a good enough reason for them to reconcile.

>>17658270
That's no ordinary lung cancer but stage two SCLC which means it's pretty fucking bad.

OP not sure whether you care about politics or not but maybe you could do a lot worse than something crazy like >>17658697 if you still have the strength for it.
>>
That sucks OP, if I had cancer these are the steps id take

>quit job
>take massive loans
>fuck bitches
>spend as much time w family and friends
>travel
>try new drugs
>enjoy my days before being confined to a hospital bed

Good luck OP
>>
>>17658121
>I haven't spoken to my family after having a falling out several years ago
What did they do, rape you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.