[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H E L P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

fuck I don't have much time /adv/

this girl and I are planning to lose our virginites over the weekend at my parents beach house. they have never had a problem with it but just today the heating system got fucked and now I can't use it anymore.
Where the fuck do we go to fuck?
There's too many people at my house and she doesn't want to lose it in her dorm or hotel, says she wants to go somewhere more personal.

I'm fucking panicking, if this doesn't happen I will literally kill myself. Should I just go for a hotel?
>>
>if this doesn't happen I will literally kill myself.
I would recommend that you don't have sex.
People like really need to stop breeding.
>>
Hold on... why can't you use the beach house? Do you really need the heater on during sex?
>>
Might as well just chug the bleach now.
>>
>>17658031
It's in MA so it gets chilly there during the night.

a hotel might be the only option, can I even book one at this point?
>>
>>17658041
Dude who cares? Light a fire, have a bunch of sex, lie around in 5 wool blankets.
You don't deserve to fuck this girl if you ruin this chance.
>>
>>17658041
You can buy cheap electrical heater, rent one or something. It aint nuclear science nigger. I dont even get what the problem is.
>>
It's too weird to explain to my parents that I need the house so we can lose our virginities, right?
>>
>>17658082
because they shut the water off too
>>
>>17658099
Water bottles... you're just going there to have sex you idiot, not pay the bills and move in
>>
>>17658115
she's going to want to shower at one point
>>
Go for the hotel.
>>
>>17658024
This
Muh viriginity xxDD
>>
>>17658012
Just fuck in her dorm you faggot
>>
>>17658124
Yeah AFTER sex. By then you'll have already fucked her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.