[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my friend I tried to flirt with his sister and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0798.jpg (25KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
25KB, 740x493px
How do I tell my friend I tried to flirt with his sister and get into her pants without him punching me in the face ?
>>
He probably doesn't care. I hooked up with my friends sister once, didn't tell him, told him a few months later and he didn't give a single fuck.
Other people he doesn't know have surely tried the same thing.
>>
>>17657749
If you fucked up and she got spooked or weirded out chances are she will end up tell him anyway.

Take responsibility, if you were my friend I would value honesty.
>>
>>17657749
It really depends on your relationship with your friend, your friend's personality, and your friend's relationship with his sister.

Also kinda depends on whether you're male or female...
>>
>>17658007
This.

But whatever happens, be honest. But yeah it really depends on what happened exactly.
>>
>>17658010
>>17658007
>>17657945
>>17657758
>Be male
> talking to friend online
>see his sister is online
>add his sister
>we talk for for three days
> give her my number just to chat and more
> stops replying
> asked her what was wrong
> she ghost me
> ends up removing me
> sad feelings.jpeg
>>
>>17658034
I think you're prbly fine mate. Just say to your mate that his sister seems to have gone all weird, but whatever.
>>
>>17657749
Don't
Why would you need to?
>>
>>17658034
She got weirded out...

Yeah its not fine OP, probably should have left her be.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.