[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (175KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 640x427px
I need a perspective on my situation guys

>got together with girl
>didn't felt like I loved her, she had a crush on me
>everything was awesome
>about one year later I felt like she was in my way of doing things I wanted to do, like partying and traveling with friends
>time pass and I start loving her more and more
>and now (two years together) I really love her but she broke up with me a couple of weeks ago but said that she still loves me and want to keep contact
>broke up because "we have different ideas about the future"?
>thought it was a bad idea and I would only get hurt if we kept contact
>agree on keeping contact
>she says that she wants us to start over by meeting like once a week like we're dating?
>I want things to be like they were but not sure if she's using me as comfort or really means what she said about staring over
>I'm 19, never felt this emotional
>can't fucking green text
>wtf is going on? Help lol
>>
Anyone else been in a situation like this?
>>
>>17657682
Been in your shoes, only I decided to cut contact. I'm still recovering but I think it was worth it. Stop talking to her, its for the best. Good luck op!
>>
You are both young.
Young people grow up (most of the time).
Feelings/perspectives change.

You are a victim of her changing her views about the relationship.

My advice:
Give it a try. Keep your options open. Look for another girlfriend until this one commits or officially leaves.
Do not assume you will get back together.

Keep a positive attitude. Approach with caution. Don't let yourself get caught up in the moment. One step at a time.
>>
You're both 19, you don't have any fucking concrete ideas for the future.
>>
File: clever_girl.jpg (3KB, 175x144px) Image search: [Google]
clever_girl.jpg
3KB, 175x144px
Haha she's playing you like a fiddle.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.