[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just bitching.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm just bitching into the ether her.
I feel fucking useless.
I'm a burden to my wife, one day ill be an embarrassment to my son and if I wasn't a father i think I'd be dead right now. I'd kill myself.
I'm tired of feeling like a burden to everyone around me. I'm tired of feeling like shit for feeling like shit. I'm just so fucking tired. I want to reset. I want to see what's next, and if it's nothing then I won't give a shit because I'll be nothing.
But I've created a life and I must tend to it. I can't continue the cycle. I can't let my son lose a father like I did.
>>
It's not as bad as you think anon. You need to be strong for that kid. Trust me it'll be OK in the end you just need to be strong
>>
Sounds like you could use a holiday.
>>
I could use a wife that doesn't ask "why are we together" every time we argue
I could use a wife who doesn't call me pathetic for being depressed
I could use fucking antidepressants
I need a lot of things
>>
>>17657633
I know I need to be wrong. He will never know how hard it is for me to cling to life. If I hadnt lost a father and have the perspective I have maybe I'd be dead..I just..really want to give up.
>>
Anon, please tell me, what's wrong exactly? I get that you're depressed, that's pretty obvious, but are you seeing a doctor about it? Did anything in particular happen? How's your life generally right now?
>>
>>17657846
My wife argues with me at every turn. I've been depressed for months and we cant afford for me to send anyone becausey wife needs to see one or our marriage falls apart. And I'm the primary caretaker for.our 11 month old son
>>
Your marriage IS falling apart. No denial about it. I'm sorry I'm saying it. However, if your wife says you're a mess and won't stand for you in your most needed moment, then she's not playing her part. You should really look for a doctor. I know it hurts, having a little kid and all.
What do you work with? If your wife can't stand for you, tell your boss. Tell someone you are in real need of doctors. Seek help, you need it for the child.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.