[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heartbreak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ow.jpg (329KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
ow.jpg
329KB, 2500x1875px
I've been heartbroken by the girl of my dreams.

We've been best friends for years and our friendship ended up with us naturally falling in love with each other over time. Our whole thing was very complicated but I fully believe that we are a perfect match for each other.

I'm really struggling. I'm still not sure how to feel about everything that went down. All I know is that I'm constantly sad, I sometimes break down into random crying fits out of nowhere (I've had them at home in my bedroom, I've had them out with friends, I've had them in the middle of work, they can happen anywhere and they don't even need a trigger they just happen), it's all I think about even if I do other things to try and get my mind off of it, I have zero motivation to do anything even things I enjoy, and I have a constant urge to contact her even though I know I shouldn't because she developed bitterness towards me because I didn't give her space after things went down because I was such a mess I didn't realise what I was doing. I have to constantly battle with myself to not contact her.

I don't know what to do or where to go. I just want her back. I've never felt so lost and helpless in my life.
>>
>>17657355
Well, what happened?
>>
Time helps with this kind of stuff. Keep yourself busy, and if you have those moments where you aren't doing anything and your mind starts dwelling on the matter, come to terms with how you feel.
>>
Try to stop thinking about it go out with your friends, try to smile as much as you can, and it will soon pass, time is the only thing that can help you now

just remember to stay positive because if you let this heart break beat you will most likely end like the guys on /r9k/ and you will never find another girl
>>
I've been where you're at.

Fight.
>>
>>17657386
I go out with friends as much as time allows me.

It hardly helps.

I still have random depressive moments when I'm with them. Even if I'm having a good time in the moment it'll just come and uppercut me.

I can't shake her off.
>>
>>17657359
It's a long, complicated story but I'm gonna try and keep it condensed.

I met her like 3 years ago and we clicked really quickly. Like I said in the OP, we became best friends and that naturally led to romance. We dated very very briefly (like literally a few weeks) when suddenly I got an opportunity to move back to my home country. I took it and we split as it had only been a few weeks so there was no point going into a LDR. We agreed to stay in touch as friends.

Despite the distance and time difference and busy schedules all the odds going against us basically, we kept growing closer and closer until we fell head over heels in love with each other and couldn't deny the feelings anymore.

But we wanted to meet up in person before we jumped into a relationship because an LDR was gonna be a lot of stress and work and we needed a plan. We were 100% willing to put in this work because we loved each other so much, but we wanted to make sure we had a plan before becoming anything. So until we met up we agreed we were not exclusive. This was a big agreement we talked about a lot and wasn't taken lightly. We trusted each other enough to know that we loved each other and we thought a temporary openness would be the right thing to do in our situation.

So this openness goes well, neither of us really do anything. I date a girl for a couple months but it goes nowhere (no sex or anything) and I kissed one girl briefly at a club. She kissed one guy. We both kept each other informed about this shit as it was happening, no going behind each other's backs.

But yeah about 2-3 months ago I drunkenly bumped into and ended up kissing that ex I was on about earlier. I told her straight away expecting things to be cool as usual but she flipped. I panicked and fought for about a month before realising I was doing more harm than good (sometimes I'd make progress but then she'd just close me off again) and we haven't spoken since.
>>
>>17657489
Lol how I said I was gonna try and keep it condensed.

But yeah about 2 weeks after she flipped out on me she started seeing someone new. I'm not sure if this is a rebound or not but it could be considering it happened so quickly. I mean she had feelings for me for about 2.5 years, I don't see how they could vanish after 2 weeks but who knows.

Last time we spoke she said she resented me because I didn't give her any space when shit went down. I know I didn't. I panicked when it happened. I didn't know what to do and I kept begging and pleading and fighting and panicking. It wasn't me and I regret the way I handled things but at the same time I was in such a bad state at that point that I was acting completely out of character, so it hurts that she's holding this against me.

It hurts that she can be best friends with me and then just block me out like it's nothing.

I care about her so much. She's my best friend and I love her to bits. I just want her back. I don't know what to do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.