[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to naturally make your breasts smaller save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (762KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762KB, 3264x2448px
Is there any way to naturally make your breasts smaller save for surgery?

Losing weight was supposed to help but if I don't see any kind of result by the time I hit BMI 18 I'm giving up on that.
>>
>>17657225
Do you have some sort of pain and discomfort?

Unfortunately you can't choose where to loose fat, so concerning this surgery is one of the few options, but I understand you not wanting it considering how much the operations cost and healthcare in America's a hassle

So is it a medical necessity that you need this for? Self esteem?
>>
>>17657233
It's not a medical necessity, and I'm not in any pain. They're just a nuisance.
>>
Do they come back if I do manage to get rid of them? If I drop to like 100 pounds and there's nothing left, they won't just grow back once I get back to a human size?
>>
I'm gonna have to see them to get to the root of the problem.
>>
Besides surgery. You'd need to lose an unhealthy amount of weight, like become a skeleton.

Other than that, just work out your body.
>>
>>17657330
I'm already quite fit. I can see my ribs between my breasts but they're still there.
>>
>>17657353
Sounds hot
>>
>>17657399
I'm considering cutting them and rubbing dirt or something on the wounds, maybe if I let them get infected enough they'll have to be cut off.
>>
>>17657225
>Is there any way to naturally make your breasts smaller save for surgery?
You were gifted with men's hopes and dreams. Don't destroy them.
>>
>>17657412
How big are they anyway?
>>
>>17657419
I can't stand anyone seeing or touching them, so you and mankind is literally losing nothing.

>>17657421
About 75D or 75E on standard european measures
>>
>>17657438
I'm surprised you can stand at all
>>
>>17657454
Har har.
>>
>>17657525
That's what they all say
>>
>>17657566
You are not being helpful.
>>
>>17657580
Where abouts in Europe you from?
>>
OP, are you a girl, or are you a guy who suffers from gynecomastia? Because the latter can be fixed with surgery, but I'm not certain about the ethics of breast reduction on women's natural breasts. Sounds like a waste anyway.
>>
>>17657586
North.

>>17657594
I'm a girl. And what ethical is there? It's not my lungs or anything.
>>
>>17657691
I'm neither, and the germans are fucking great people and I will fight you.
>>
>>17657790
The Germans are born nation wreckers
>>
>>17657808
The germans are the noblest people and their culture is the heart of Europe. The english and french and all their colonies can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>17657842
We British advanced the human race hundreds of years. Of the worlds most important inventions we have invented more than every other country on earth combined.

Also
>noblest people
Topkek, they're savages.
>>
>>17657654
I kind of know how you feel OP. I have no use for my penis and see it as nothing more than a nuisance, and it's apparently larger than normal so I would get mocked if I told people irl that I didn't want it.
I did ask a doctor and he said he absolutely wouldn't condone it as an elective surgery and none would, so I'm SOL.
I'd say you might have better luck though as breast reduction does seem to be a hell of a lot more of a common thing than penis removal. It would be worth at least asking a doctor before giving yourself a potentially painful infection.
>>
>>17657858
You ever BEEN to britain? They don't even have double glasses in buildings for insulation! The ancient romans had that shit.

>>17657878
Breasts aren't exactly the same thing as genitalia, though. You'd have to figure out how to do a lot of stuff again.

Since I'll never breastfeed, I have no use for these things.
>>
>>17658133
When did they start feeling like a nuisance to you anon? When did you start feeling like they were a problem you were looking for solutions to?
>>
>>17658425
Ever since I got them, so at like 10-11 I guess. I was a fat kid, or at least I remember being, and they develop faster.
>>
>>17658470
what kinda school did you go to? What was your town like?

Did kids bully you back then for your weight?

It may not be important, but when you say "or at least I remember so", do you feel like you're not exactly sure what your past was like sometimes?
>>
>>17658476
It was a big city, the capital's tumour where the people who merely work in the capital go live their fancy houses and raise their snotty-ass kids.

I was mostly bullied (or well, rejected and ignored) for being a sperg and having a poor hygiene.

I lived so much in my own head then that I didn't notice fucking anything. I can't remember like half my childhood because I just wasn't paying attention.
>>
http://www.stinsonbreastreduction.com/
>>
>>17658614
I understand. I knew a girl from South Africa, who despite being phenomenal in every, had a less than ideal childhood and turned inward.

Kids are extremely cruel to each other also.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, you feel like your breasts are useless, and that's the defining factor that you want them gone.

Are you unhappy with your body in general? Is it just this one part? Because there's no use in dreading over something relatively harmless, and you can't change.

>I'm considering cutting them and rubbing dirt or something on the wounds

That's extremely drastic, how often do you have these kind of thoughts? How intense are they?

Also what time is it in Britain?
>>
>>17658632
It's not merely about uselesness - the human body has a lot of useless stuff like the appendix and all - but I don't like having them. They actively make my body uglier, I'd be much better off without them.

Also, it's probably like 4:30 am in the UK. You might want to google that.
>>
>>17658677
So are there other things about your body that you're unhappy about? Or is it singularly this?

Do you often stay up to the crack of dawn?
>>
File: brisz.jpg (103KB, 606x608px) Image search: [Google]
brisz.jpg
103KB, 606x608px
>>17658133
I live in Britain. Just accept that we are the master race
>>
>>17658694
No, I think I'm fine otherwise.

And I'm working night shift rn. Work ends at 6 AM.
>>
>>17657225
>make your breasts smaller
You're a criminal bitch if you even try.
>>
>>17659442
I'll find a way.
>>
File: Big ol' Titties.png (759KB, 920x513px) Image search: [Google]
Big ol' Titties.png
759KB, 920x513px
>>17657225
>If Female:
We need pics to see what we are working with here. If they're not causing pain or discomfort don't do anything because guys and lesbian both love big o' titties.

>If Male:
Just start doing push ups and lifting weights. Also quit worrying what people think about you.
>>
>>17659610
I don't care about what other people think about them. I don't like having them.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.