[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question+story Hey guys, how do you make friends? I know this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2016-03-06-18h48m57s57.png (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-06-18h48m57s57.png
451KB, 1280x720px
Question+story

Hey guys, how do you make friends?
I know this is 4chan, so too many worthless robots/friendless virgins here, but I believe that there are some proper humans here, too. So, here it goes.
Í'm in college, taking my Masters' degree (not american; it's a 6 year course; I should be done with it but still here, which means I'm older) and I met a girl whom I have 2 practice classes (meaning we form groups and stand up for the whole class like Anatomy, Semiology, etc with a few other people and close like) and I really want to befriend her (I have a gf and this girl has been warming up to me, going from not talking to laughing at my semi-constant jokes+looking me dead in the eye without looking away while I talk to her+ glimpsing at me from time to time. Even 1 ex-friend who has a class with us told us to behave...). Anyway, what would be a non-creepy way to get her to come with me to a concert on Friday or, at least, get her contact/become friends?

/r9k/, NEETs, friendless virgins need not reply.
>>
"Want to go to a concert on Friday?"

If you overthink it or ramble you'll just make yourself feel bad afterwards. Ask the questions you want to ask, don't stress what you're not saying and don't forget that she's an individual person with her own shit in her head as well.
>>
>>17656767

I feel you, but since we only see eachother in class(with other people)+dont have phone her number/Facebook+only met a few times (in class, with other people) I think it would be creepy, like when we were at the bus stop (in college, it was dark already) and we were talking but my bus came and I asked her if she wanted company for the way or whatever and she said I didnt need to do that and to go on my bus and I went, because I thought of it as a rejection and me trying to be nice but ending up creepy.
>>
I don't have a method for making friends but it's not an overnight process. It just happens over time.
>>
>>17656825
Exactly what I think, that's why I believe inviting her for the concert on Friday is ill-advised, either because we will end up fucking (since we've only known eachother for an extremely short while and no dynamic is established) or she will say no because it is too soon.
>>
>>17656802

Why don't you talk with her after class?
>>
>>17656846
Because they're the last ones of the day and we go back to the locker room to change out of the surgical pijamas/labcoats. Still, I did once >>17656802

And I remember I threw it out there "what a great night to go out" and she said "yes it is", so I dunno if she was agreeing or hinting that I should invite since she rejected my offer to accompany her a bit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.