[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Chemistry in Long Distance Relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: canmerica.png (31KB, 2006x1259px) Image search: [Google]
canmerica.png
31KB, 2006x1259px
I met this girl over the Kik equivalent of Tinder (Match & Chat.) The app is defunct now and I used it not seriously looking for a relationship; it was more out of boredom and curiosity. However, one day last month I matched with literally the hottest girl that's ever taken an interest in me (solid 10/10 QT). We started talking and we instantly loved talking to each other. Its been 1 month now and we Skype pretty much every day. Except there's one problem... I feel that I have almost no chemistry with her.

It aches me so much that I feel almost nothing for the most perfect and attractive girl I've ever known. I've only been in 2 relationships in the past so I know how love feels, and I have yet to feel the rush of chemicals in my brain for her.

You're probably already thinking that I should just dump her by now. There's a problem with that though... she has severe depression and a history of ending up in the hospital due to attempted suicides. She has already told me that if we breakup she'll try to kill herself.

The only solutions I see is that maybe if I stay in the relationship I'll eventually develop feelings for her, or perhaps once we meet irl (she lives in Canada, I live in Southern U.S.) I'll instantly fall in love her. I'm just a 6 to a light 7 guy who just wants a 10/10 qt as much as she wants me, please help.
>>
>>17656694
>the most perfect and attractive girl
>she has severe depression and a history of ending up in the hospital due to attempted suicides

I would really slap you all.
>>
Let her return to the void
>>
>>17656699
please slap me anyway, having known this in the very beginning I would have said no to a relationship a long time ago

>>17656703
That seems like the most viable option at the moment unfortunately
>>
Is her name Leah?
>>
>>17656694
Kik is not tinder dumbass
>>
>>17656853
nah that's not her name, but this literally isn't the first suicidal girl I've found on kik
>>
>>17657315
Its not. Kik has several apps within it and Match & Chat was one of them
>>
I'm more interested in making me fall in love with her than I am breaking up though. I've already looked up that its possible to find the perfect mate but develop little to no feelings for the person due to a lack of chemistry. And all of these dating websites recommended to break up with them if this happens. I don't want to do this but its looking like this the only way.
>>
>>17656694
You should try fucking men, homo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.