[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If people aren't horrible then how come bullying exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bullying-logo-final-OUTLINED.png (18KB, 371x302px) Image search: [Google]
bullying-logo-final-OUTLINED.png
18KB, 371x302px
If people aren't horrible then how come bullying exists?
>>
Some people are horrible, some people aren't. Some people are partially horrible.

That's the simple fact. You have to make the decision to be around people that are as good as you're willing to accept, or strive to make them better.
>>
>>17656675
If god exists then how come the physically and mentally impaired exist.
>Inb4 it's the devils' work
>>
Who said people aren't horrible?
Everyones shit in their own way, everyones got their positive sides in their own way too. Even Hitler liked dogs. World aint black and white.

Also, bullying these days has become so subjective. You say something that isn't 100% sunshine and rainbows it's bullying. Sometimes even if what you said is 100% positive people will still find ways to take offense. Especially in the day and age of "cyberbullying"

When I was in middle school, I got called to the office for "cyberbullying". The comment in question? A friend of a friend I had added on facebook asking if her new haircut looked good. I commented "Awe, I loved your long hair though!"
Was told I needed to apologize to her face to face or take a suspension.

In high school, some bitch had it in for me, started verbally threatening me. I made a status about it. 9 months later she jumps me in the library and chokes me out. I go to the office to report her when I get free, she sobs to the principal about my "cyberbullying" that caused her to "snap". Get told I can either drop the assault charges and we both move on, or I can take a suspension for cyberbullying and continue to press charges against her.

Biggest mistake of my life dropping that. She spent the remaining 2 years stalking me and making threats.

Shit people exist, some do shitty things on purpose, some do them on accident, some do them because they have no other choice. Some are just purely looking out for themselves, which is what we all have to do. You can be good too though, you can try your best to be an all around good human being, but at some point in your life, you will have to be a bad guy too in some way to some people. It's all subjective friends.
(Also, bullying exists because kids are literally psychopaths due to the hormone rush of growing up. You're never going to be rid of it because kids are still learning how to be decent human beings.)
>>
>>17656709
>(Also, bullying exists because kids are literally psychopaths due to the hormone rush of growing up. You're never going to be rid of it because kids are still learning how to be decent human beings.)
So I shouldn't hold it against them later in life?
>>
>>17656720

Not that poster, but no, you shouldn't. People change. Simultaneously though, it doesn't mean you have to be their best pal.
>>
>>17656675
>If people aren't horrible then how come bullying exists?

We are capable of doing the worst crap, and the best crap.

We are not "nice" or "bad". We are both.
>>
>>17656709
t. Bullied nerd
People get bullied because of poor social skills. You've got to be aa crafty as a jew.
>>
>>17656720
Depends if they grew up or not. Not everyone does.
Like >>17656729 said, you don't have to be friends with them, but in the long run its better to not hang up on old shitty things kids did when they were kids.
Personal example, when I was a teen my friends and I were drinking at L's house. L's bff M was getting pissed off that she was spending more time with us than her, so M decided to really stick it to us and call the cops on us to get revenge on L. Thing is, I and most other people at that party had never even met M once in our lives, and she totally just threw us under the bus over some petty high school girl feud. We were all pissed at her forever, but about a year late she reached out to me and apologized for being that catty and jealous, and that it wasn't cool of her to jeopardize all us strangers over it.

I still don't particularly care for this chick, but hey, she apologized and that took guts. So I decided to let it go.
An ex of mine totally used and abused me, lying throughout our whole relationship, because what he really wanted was to get some of dat XP in the sex department and was willing to tell me what I wanted to hear to get it.
I'm still pissed about it, sure, and I don't think I'll ever truly forgive him even if he had reached out to apologize for me. But I've decided I can dwell on this for the rest of my life and be pissy, or I can move on and forget about it. In the end, after spending many years sitting on it, I realize now I don't think he was as malicious as I wanted to make him out to be. I think he was just nervous, scared, and under pressure to lose his vcard before college less he be a "loser".
High school kids are stupid and don't think things through. It was shitty and I'm not excusing that, but I suppose I understand. It's just simply not worth the time and effort to say mad for decades on end.
>>
>>17656750
Lots of people get bullied. The strongest kids in the year get bullied by those two years above them, they just hide it better.
>>
>>17656750
kek I got bullied because of catty girl bullshit friend. Maybe that's true for guys, but girl world is a whole new game. I got bullied because she was my friend originally and she started dating my ex. I told her that was cool, but I hated the dude and didn't want him around me, so if she would just not bring him around me I'd appreciate it. I still was her friend, and we hung out one on one many times. Then she started to bring him to our outings, I told her I wasn't cool with that, she continued to do so despite my asking her not to, so I said I didn't want to be friends anymore because she wasn't being a good friend to me.
Girls usually only fight around dudes. She saw me as a threat to her relationship, despite my complete disinterest in the dude, so she went on the offensive. That's usually how the girl world goes down, we're competitive over our mates and will defend our status at all costs. The movie Mean Girls is not that far off from the real world, and that's why its so funny.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.