[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on past this pain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.png (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
10KB, 247x204px
I want to forget about her. everything!

Anything, drugs even.
>>
1. Cut all contact by deleting facebook/instagram/whatever friendship with her
2. Remove pictures, gifts
2a. If she cheated, destroy all gifts
2b. If peaceful breakup, or rejected, put everything away
3. Go out and do other things, exercise helps a lot
4. Consciously stop yourself and resist the urge to stalk on social media
5. Laugh at yourself in a month when you see just how much better off you are without her
>>
occupy your mind. get a new allconsuming fetish
>>
>>17656557
really in one month?

so if I do this. am good then?

I've started seeing this new girl.only with her because being alone hurts now. I want to
feel loved again and she really like me. should I let her in?
>>
>>17656623
Do you like her?
>>
>>17656634
Yes I do, she can be caring and loving.

but am just scared I will find myself here in another two years.
>>
>>17656665
>can be
That's a weird way to say it. Just stay with her, it'll be for the best.
>>
>>17656623
Only stay with her because you actually like her and/or cut off the girl you can't forget and anything that reminds you of her
Honestly when I tried getting together with a girl who likes me after getting rejected by an oneitis (and staying friends with her) it ended up with me being annoyed at how clingy that girl is etc etc because I don't really like her, compared to the oneitis she seems boring as fuck and we're not in tune
>>
>>17656665

thats gonna happen regardless. break ups happen. its a part of life. dont date if you cant handle break ups. never go in thinking 'THIS WILL LAST FOREVER'.
>>
>>17656542
snort some MD, smoke some dank and drink half a bottle of CM rum
>>
>>17656542
Did you really think women are capable of love or loyalty? Your own fault for investing so much in one bitch desu.
>>
>>17656542
Murder her m8.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.