[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my parents bought me this and it doesnt seem legit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: MARLBORO-RED-KS-10-x201.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MARLBORO-RED-KS-10-x201.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
My parents bought me the cigars from the picture. (Marlboro red), they dont smoke so they dont know much about cigs. The packs sold in my country (Croatia) dont look like these (ill put our kind of design too). Does anyone know what the hell this is? And if it is Marlboro red, what country is it from?
>>
File: crveni_marlboro_cigarete.jpg (93KB, 721x844px) Image search: [Google]
crveni_marlboro_cigarete.jpg
93KB, 721x844px
op here --> design in my country (Croatia)
>>
oh, and the reason they bought it was the price. In here a pack is like 4-5 dollars and they bought these for like 2.
>>
>>17656259
Russian marlboro reds.
>>
>>17656257
Looks more like serbia
>>
It says Smoking kills (English) how can it be Russian or Serbian? (I bought it in Bosnia)
>>
the brand is fake
smuggle cig is a thing, are you underaged or sheltered beyond belief?

>balkanite
>not knowing way of life there
>>
>>17656284
I know how it works, we sell everything here that is stolen or smuggled but if it is a fake, it is a really good fake. Never seen any other design that the one in 2nd pic.
>>
>>17656308
than the one in the 2nd pic.*
>>
What do they look like?
They are going to either be fake, or imported from a country where they are cheaper and maybe the tax hasn't been paid on them.

I'd say fake though, because I can't imagine any country selling cheaper cigarettes than croatia.

Like when I was in poland, the cigarettes were very cheap compared to here in the UK. Therefore I can understand seeing cheaper polish cigarettes and depending on the price can see that they might not be fake. But if the packaging is English style packaging, then they are totally fake because you just can't get them that cheap.

Seen marlboros in so many different packets around the world though. I bet their own website lists how to spot fakes in different territories.
>>
they are fake, just checked some websites how to spot fakes. Taste isnt that bad for such low amount of money. Ill just resell it for same money I got or more, thanks for help.
>>
>>17656276
Oh right, I thought the second pic was the one's you'd bought. If they're meant for the British market they'll either say "UK DUTY PAID" or "DUTY FREE" on the back. If they don't it's likley they were intended for the US market.

>I bought it in Bosnia
Out of curiousity, whereabouts in Bosnia? Spent some time there once, long while ago though.
>>
>>17656257
When you see adidas logo on it, it must be russian.
>>
>>17656256
Those are cigarettes not cigars.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.